Thread: The Enchantments System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I think the enchantments are pretty solid when i first heard about it i was like no way going to ruin the game fml uninstall pl company gone bad but after seeing it, it's pretty good. But my only concern is if you roll you have to roll all 3 slots(or however many you have unlocked) which means you could lose a really good slot you have and get 2 more bad ones. I would prefer if you could pick which slot you wish to change which would overall still base it on luck and make it more fair and balanced.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    I think the enchantments are pretty solid when i first heard about it i was like no way going to ruin the game fml uninstall pl company gone bad but after seeing it, it's pretty good. But my only concern is if you roll you have to roll all 3 slots(or however many you have unlocked) which means you could lose a really good slot you have and get 2 more bad ones. I would prefer if you could pick which slot you wish to change which would overall still base it on luck and make it more fair and balanced.

What i mean is remove all RNG out of the equation. So 10 plat to get another slot. Slot 3 slots =30 platimnum. And the 10k to unlock the stats. So lets say an amulet with. Slot open. If you want dodge you buy 1% dodge for 10k gold. The second after that would be 2% dodge. You unlock that for 10k gold. And then you can choose which stats you want 1% dodge or 2% dodge. Understand what i mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    I was thinking something similar; the ability to 'lock' a certain slot so it doesn't get re-rolled or just being able to choose which slots to reroll. Unfortunately this DOES mean that someone is guaranteed to EVENTUALLY get the best rolls (say 50/50/50 damage, or whatever the max is). A slight/possible balance to this would be you can only get each particular stat boost ONCE per item, so the best achievable would be more like 50/45/40.