Thread: I would like a new class and faces

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post I would like a new class and faces

Well here it is, this might be a bit crazy but if youve got someone like cinco loco so dedicated to this game then this seems completely fine. I THINK WE NEED A NEW CLASS MAYBE EVEN 2! Look i understand how much time and effort thia could take but even if we got a new class or even two within the next 6 mlnths that would bring so many more players in and get even get constant player to farm and grind that class to l100 and it would be a big step to something fresh and new and reviving things a bit. Now this will effect pvp and end game weapons and all that but in the end i think this is really whats needed, I would like something that really changes how you play and makes PL feel new and exciting again and IMO and many other the top 3 things people want are...

1. A new class
    2. New faces (Maybe even some faces that were like the humanian faces, they were so different but so cool)
    3. New events such as the following examples. (Forgotten event, amulet event and really any event that would encourage us to farm and make it worth while for end game pve/pvp and even low level pvp because there are also alot of twink pvpers that miss out on all the 50+ events and cant do anything because were to weak amd there for need a high level toon.

Anyways this was just a idea! Comment down below which of the 3 ideas you would prefer to come!

IGN - iElfs - realozu
    Last edited by Justg; 02-22-2018 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Better title. "Hey Cinco" is not helpful.