Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Blog: Regarding Weapons that deal a % of an enemy's health

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciagenny View Post
    Still get stunned even when shield on. They were on elite southern gate. No precise info from those running in maus. This is a bit off topic I thought maybe there is a bug regarding dragon blade because the Mage's shield seem so. I have no idea. I will wait a little while before taking decision about my dragon blade.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks a lot for those info
    I can only speak about maus as I’m collecting aps there and basically only run there.....
    Anyway you are right we are off topic xD I’ll end it here
    Thanks again!
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #162
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    The dragon staff got a lower DOT on its proc too, before a DS user could do more chunks of damage onto boss per DOT proc of the DS, now the DOT proc is way smaller.
    I just double checked because this was news to me, and the Dragon Staff has never had the DOT on its proc reduced or changed in any way.

We do want to be transparent with you all (which is why I make threads like this) but we can only go so far if you just don't believe us
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    I just double checked because this was news to me, and the Dragon Staff has never had the DOT on its proc reduced or changed in any way.

We do want to be transparent with you all (which is why I make threads like this) but we can only go so far if you just don't believe us
    Can you double check dragon daggers for us rogues too? <3
    I’m also seeing less proc in the daggers than usual. Thank you

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endroids For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    I see no difference in DOT on DS
    Who run with me knows that I use to joke around saying “sell ds with lazy proc” time to time, and I do that from the beginning when maus was released. And now I don’t feel it’s any different. What changed is the massive use of tainted weapons, that having no “active” proc at all have a different impact in the gameplay (IMO).
    I don't mean DS being lazy as you say or the term also used sometimes "china ds".
    The proc rate is dependent on the user.
    I'm on about the DOT proc when DS isn't being 'lazy', before I noticed it chunking the boss more with each hit, now I notice the chunks being smaller. Some see it too, others claim its still the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Thank you for reply and appreciate the transparency.
    Could this be the issue causing drag dags to be less effective against mobs and bosses? https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...une-to-ice-now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Thank you for reply and appreciate the transparency.
    Could this be the issue causing drag dags to be less effective against mobs and bosses? https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...une-to-ice-now
    In addition note : dragon blade stun isn't working at Maus / graveyard only but also in elite southern gate, Heston and Preston cannot be stunned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Yayyyyyyyyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Idk but in forgotten ruins, my drag blades are stunning less than it should. This is wierd to me :/

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shishkova For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Dragon blade proc still not working, mage shield still has bug after twice update. I still have hope for dragon blade like sts said that they are being transparent of not nerfing it, so please..
    Have tainted dagger with more gl but I prefer dragon blade. Running Maus become much longer now and more dominated with Mages and war.

Last edited by ciagenny; 03-17-2018 at 04:27 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ciagenny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciagenny View Post
    Dragon blade proc still not working, mage shield still has bug after twice update. I still have hope for dragon blade like sts said that they are being transparent of not nerfing it, so please..
    Have tainted dagger with more gl but I prefer dragon blade. Running Maus become much longer now and more dominated with Mages and war.

I just tried my daggers as I dont use them anymore so dusted them off & ran full map it was just like fighting with a normal set of Blades.
    No Stun on a single enemy never mind jumping too other mob members.
    Afraid Ciagenny is right something has went wrong some where..
    Guys �� ⚔️ Please Devs ��have a look ��
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 03-18-2018 at 12:53 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Tbh the DB should have never been able to control mobs the way they did. Thats the mages' job. Rogues' job is to take out the main threats first, not keep mobs stunned.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Ironic how rogue and warrior non% weapons got nerfed instead of ds

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Its so funny (and sad at the same time) to see that people believe in in-game rumors more than a developer's word.
    Guys if they would have nerfed anything then it would have been visible to all users. + They wouldn't have made this thread if they wanted to do it secretly.
    Please use your own head and start thinking rationally, it will only benefit you. Good day.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

The issue with stuns is global, its not limited to weapons, but pets and skills are affected as well. Check https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...ssues-and-Bugs for more info.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Its so funny (and sad at the same time) to see that people believe in in-game rumors more than a developer's word.
    Guys if they would have nerfed anything then it would have been visible to all users. + They wouldn't have made this thread if they wanted to do it secretly.
    Please use your own head and start thinking rationally, it will only benefit you. Good day.
    I have seen myself that dragon blades barely stun a single mob and there is no chance it will spread to the rest of pack anymore.

And purpose of this thread is informing about to changes to dragon staff, but something went wrong and other dragon weaps are nerfed instead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    I have seen myself that dragon blades barely stun a single mob and there is no chance it will spread to the rest of pack anymore.

And purpose of this thread is informing about to changes to dragon staff, but something went wrong and other dragon weaps are nerfed instead
    You forgot to read my post below that
    The issue with stuns is caused due to some changes in new client, it has nothing to do with DS, check the reported issues in the link provided. Ty .
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Got near 1m Mauso points and probably done the 1k Vori/Lich AP twice over. Theres definitely something not right with the DS. its proc rate is the same but each chunk of damage it takes is definitely less. We want to help you find the issue and fix it but we can only go so far if you just dont believe us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Tbh the DB should have never been able to control mobs the way they did. Thats the mages' job. Rogues' job is to take out the main threats first, not keep mobs stunned.
    Forget what it should or shouldnt do. We just want to know if and when changes are made. Thats all we ask for. Not just wake up one day to a Dragon Blade that doesnt do what i bought it to do

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    There have been multiple nerfs in game without devs mentioning them. I choose not to believe a single person blindly.
    Still remember during the release how Lich, Devs stated the bugged Lich was how it was meant to, prob wasted around 50 ankhs per person to kill bugged Lich and so did many many others, meanwhile people told devs about the bugged Lich but decs stated it worked just fine.
    This is just all an example, I for one would love to see devs more active in game and not just sitting in houses or running event, actually see them actively do a Mau map, example if devs would be actively play during the release of Lich it would have been fixed way faster and players wouldn't have wasted so many ankhs.

Regarding the stun immunity being a bug, why is there no mention saying this will be fixed? If I'm blind and failed to see a mention of this anywhere pls share the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Easy said for a rogue that is one of the most maxed out in arlor.
    For a rogue to do its 'job' properly they need NM set + Arc shivs to have enough damage output on mobs, tainted set doesn't do enough damage (don't even have to mention how futile tainted bow is in mau).
    Things aren't what they should be right now in mau yes. But the answer for this isn't nerfing every weapon for the release of new weapons. The POV from Avaree that Rogues shouldn't be the ones to CC may work in every other map but for a rogue to be do what they must do which is MAX single target damage you will need to be a richy rich, meanwhile rogues that used dragon dags before did their best to adapt, change role and go from damage to CC, you see sometimes in life u gotto adapt.
    If dragon dags got nerfed or as the someone else said 'is bugged' since they shoud not be able to CC that well then why is there a terrorblade? Doesn't that have the same effect if not better has a rogue's glintset? Isn't that a form of CC? Does that mean we can expect a nerf on TB too, since tanks aren't meant to CC

The issue here isn't that rogues shouldn't be able to CC. It is that STS should stop nerfing weapons to increase the need for the weapons coming in the future. Bc of these nerfs to hexstaff, drag dags these 2 classes are also unable to jewel farm anymore, increasing the need for tanks to jewel farm (aegis nerf next maybe maybe not). Instead of nerfing these weapons leave them as they were. Just make apply to same tactic as Arcane ring being too OP. Or just remove of effect completely of these so called OP weapons for the coming expan but be sure to warn the players or else I see pitchforks in the future.

This is all just my take on how things are right now. If I have offended anyone, this was not my intention.
    Last edited by Abuze; 03-21-2018 at 11:50 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I personally love drag blades since the time there were introduced. Its a grt cc dagg that helps to solo maps even elites. Its better to keep it the way it was before( gud stun bt low dmg overtime).

Nerfing it jst makes it useless. No dmg no cc. Jst junk in ur inventory.

Plz fix the bug with drag blades after this event.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post: