Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Blog: Regarding Weapons that deal a % of an enemy's health

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Easy said for a rogue that is one of the most maxed out in arlor.
    For a rogue to do its 'job' properly they need NM set + Arc shivs to have enough damage output on mobs, tainted set doesn't do enough damage (don't even have to mention how futile tainted bow is in mau).
    I ran maus into mid season 10 with dusk daggers and pink gears, when most rogues I knew used DB & voice set. Eventually I did upgrade to voice set, then nm set and tainted blades for maus. JS, DB do way less dmg than tainted blades.

The issue here isn't that rogues shouldn't be able to CC. It is that STS should stop nerfing weapons to increase the need for the weapons coming in the future. Bc of these nerfs to hexstaff, drag dags these 2 classes are also unable to jewel farm anymore, increasing the need for tanks to jewel farm (aegis nerf next maybe maybe not). Instead of nerfing these weapons leave them as they were. Just make apply to same tactic as Arcane ring being too OP. Or just remove of effect completely of these so called OP weapons for the coming expan but be sure to warn the players or else I see pitchforks in the future.
    You said:
    ......you see sometimes in life u gotto adapt.
    (Farming jewels still can be done without DB.)

...If I have offended anyone, this was not my intention.
    (: likewise

*I hope I don't duplicate this post.* My apologies if I did. (:
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Changes happen all the time and we accept that. People could run naked with a common stick for all that matters. The main issue is obviously everyone has noticed somethings changed with the mentioned weapons. Either it was an intended change and Sts forgot to mention it or didnt explain it properly.... or its a bug and Sts will fix it. All we want is clarity and we will put our pitchforks away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I ran maus into mid season 10 with dusk daggers and pink gears, when most rogues I knew used DB & voice set. Eventually I did upgrade to voice set, then nm set and tainted blades for maus. JS, DB do way less dmg than tainted blades.

You said:
    (Farming jewels still can be done without DB.)

(: likewise

*I hope I don't duplicate this post.* My apologies if I did. (:
    According to most people I run with it is their preference to have a db rogue instead of using pinks or tainted set(not meant as an offense), rogues can barely do any damage in mau compared to what mages can pull off atm, while rogues aren't exactly satisfied with this position they deal with it, if one wants to fulfill their 'role' as a rogue they go for nm set and shivs which does make these type of rogues more viable than rogues that prioritize CC but the cost difference is immense.
    I have used drag dags in mau since the moment I saw that rogue aren't going to be the damage dealers in mau, in combination with dragon drags I use glint set to make my role pure CC and from all the runs that I've done not a single party has complained, even when running with randoms people have instead befriended me for my playstyle since it provides more safer and effectful runs from my perspective.
    Btw for rogues there's was only one way of jewel farming efficiently this being dragon dags. Which can has its gain decreased beyond bothering to do it on rogue anymore.

Not directed at the OP:
    It was in no way needed to change drag dags or change the stun immunity as they say. If devs can make a debate thread regarding boss % weapons why wasn't there one regarding stun immunity? While drag dags still have a slight use their potential has been decreased immensely. This brings me back to repeating things that I've said before. The future of Al shouldn't be that old weapons need to be nerfed in order for newer weapons to gain their popularity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Just noticed this thread. Good move team, it was required for the health of the game. And thank you to Vroom for taking the time to explain in detail about the changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Why did y'all nerf the Dragon blades lv46

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Was last Friday the last fixed update bug? No more fix? I haven't seen significant change on dragon blade :/ still rare proc.
    I run with some rogues using nightmare set and the proc works better (but still can't stun trolls and bosses) I'm using voice set, the set supposed to be for Maus and get no proc? :/ it isn't fair. I would not complain if I use legendary set and get rare proc like I did when I first run maus but I was saving a lot to buy voice set, the one set supposed to be for Maus and now I don't have the dragon blade proc?
    Tell me if there is gonna be another fixing of this 'bug' it's been 3 times update in 3 weeks of fixing but... :/ what went wrong?
    I wish sts would try to run at Maus using this blade with legendary or voice to see themselves the rare proc.
    What is the purpose of having a rogue at Maus now? They can simply run with 1 tank and 3 Mages. Boses are killed by mage Ds. Mobs are killed by Mages wildfire or rotting flesh. I don't see the importance of a rogue without dragon blade now.
    Talking about adjustment of change, rogue already did since Maus was created, we don't own the bosses, we or sts give it to Mages. So Yes we do adapt to take care of the mobs, Even we do share the part or get help by Mages flame and immo staff. But Now we lost the cc part too. I wonder what rogue should do at Maus.
    Funny how this thread starts by talking about nerfing Ds but dragon blade is the one which 'got attacked' and I don't see any complain about Ds til now. Please sts fix this 'bug' or whatever it is called or tell us that dragon blade is just been nerfed. Thank you.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ciagenny; 03-26-2018 at 03:13 AM.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #187
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Again, nothing mentioned in this thread has actually been pushed to live, and no nerfs were made to the Dragon Hunter Blades.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Perhaps it was an unintended consequence. I myself have not played that much outside of events, since the changes, so I do not know anything for sure.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Again, nothing mentioned in this thread has actually been pushed to live, and no nerfs were made to the Dragon Hunter Blades.
    Maybe we are addressing the issue wrong? Should we say perhaps that the latest immunity change has caused dragon dags to be way less effective?
    Not only does the stun proc chain break more easily and trigger less easily but some mobs are immune to it now. On top of that you can't stun the healing boss in mau (fish brain forgot the name lol) or try and break corvis his shield using drag dags, these are all game mechanics nothing about this is a bug.
    You know what is a bug tho? Getting stunned by that bomb timer or whatever when fighting lich even if you have stun cancelling AA's or skills active.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    If no nerfs were made LOOK into it please it's very useless now and pushing away your fans tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Maybe we are addressing the issue wrong? Should we say perhaps that the latest immunity change has caused dragon dags to be way less effective?
    Not only does the stun proc chain break more easily and trigger less easily but some mobs are immune to it now. On top of that you can't stun the healing boss in mau (fish brain forgot the name lol) or try and break corvis his shield using drag dags, these are all game mechanics nothing about this is a bug.
    You know what is a bug tho? Getting stunned by that bomb timer or whatever when fighting lich even if you have stun cancelling AA's or skills active.
    I think sts also confuse here. Heck, if the setting could be revert to like a month ago like windows do *shrugs*

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ciagenny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i believe may be link to this : https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...une-to-ice-now

"We made an internal change to how stuns were categorized, and it looks like some of our freezes got considered stuns.

This will be fixed in the next patch!

(as for Dragon Blades/Toxy/Arcane Shield I cannot reproduce any issues with these things and everything appears to be working correctly so I'll leave those for separate threads)"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i believe may be link to this : https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...une-to-ice-now

"We made an internal change to how stuns were categorized, and it looks like some of our freezes got considered stuns.

This will be fixed in the next patch!

(as for Dragon Blades/Toxy/Arcane Shield I cannot reproduce any issues with these things and everything appears to be working correctly so I'll leave those for separate threads)"
    Nope it's ruining rogues (class in pve)