Quote Originally Posted by Azefiokall View Post
Hey hey mister fixer, let’s forget the ds for now and talk about what u guys said about maus gl, if my brain works will one of u guys said *u have maus for gold soo u don’t need any other map for high gl* and what i see as a avarice user i don’t get what i used to get in old times i run with around 500% gl maybe and still get lil gold and that’s piss me coze i run maus for gold and i lose more than what i get like what happened to *gold digging map*? And by removing the ds u need to give us something that do dmg for bosses coze it’s hard and just make sure to fix gl coze i don’t want avarice to lose the value it have now or u gona ruine this and it will be meh thanx again mister fixer <3 with love
Can't agree more. If Devs think that keep nerfing gold loot will make economy more stable, they thinking wrong. People will never drop down most items prices, so gold loot nerfed makes it WORST now. How come i have around 90%gl MORE than i had months before and I loot exactly the same than before ? Its not fair enough when you spent lot of gold in GL items, and people still selling items beyond the millions. I wanna see DEVS make a serious thread about the actual amount of gold loot per % and stop nerfing it, just cause now they think was a bad choise getting it into the game.