Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
Easy said for a rogue that is one of the most maxed out in arlor.
For a rogue to do its 'job' properly they need NM set + Arc shivs to have enough damage output on mobs, tainted set doesn't do enough damage (don't even have to mention how futile tainted bow is in mau).
I ran maus into mid season 10 with dusk daggers and pink gears, when most rogues I knew used DB & voice set. Eventually I did upgrade to voice set, then nm set and tainted blades for maus. JS, DB do way less dmg than tainted blades.

The issue here isn't that rogues shouldn't be able to CC. It is that STS should stop nerfing weapons to increase the need for the weapons coming in the future. Bc of these nerfs to hexstaff, drag dags these 2 classes are also unable to jewel farm anymore, increasing the need for tanks to jewel farm (aegis nerf next maybe maybe not). Instead of nerfing these weapons leave them as they were. Just make apply to same tactic as Arcane ring being too OP. Or just remove of effect completely of these so called OP weapons for the coming expan but be sure to warn the players or else I see pitchforks in the future.
You said:
......you see sometimes in life u gotto adapt.
(Farming jewels still can be done without DB.)

...If I have offended anyone, this was not my intention.
(: likewise

*I hope I don't duplicate this post.* My apologies if I did. (: