Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if this was a thing in arcane legends? Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fozxh View Post
    My question is what about the low levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Low levels will be left out of raids due to the possibility of bot abuse, for example. A level 10 botter gets a ban hammer, a new low level bot will appear quickly due to the low level cap being fast to replicate.

But if a high level like a level 61+ botter gets a ban hammer it will be very hard for the bot user to make a comeback.

And making this type of a raid a high level zone exclusive will encourage a lot of players to come to endgame.

Not only that, this might even help developers find bot users fast incase of any suspicious activities during raids.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-25-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Thread is funny and these players who support this are even more, can you please only imagine lag on that town with all that pets, buffs, procs.. Take a nap bruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jawr View Post
    Thread is funny and these players who support this are even more, can you please only imagine lag on that town with all that pets, buffs, procs.. Take a nap bruh
    Have you ever ran mausoleum and graveyard and did a pull? Also please do not insult & degrade people just cause you don't get

things your way. Everyone has a different opinion. And i sleep properly like everyone else and it's up to me when i do, thank you for your

concern.

Please no salt. Thank you and i hope your day gets a little better and you don't feel down. @Jawr
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-25-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Maybe it's cool but what if that event launched, and every week and every days happen, AL will be uncool and so on it will be boring, that's what I'm thinking, if you don't agree I don't mind.

Sent from my OMEGA HD 3S using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to draaal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Have you ever ran mausoleum and graveyard and did a pull? Also please do not insult & degrade people just cause you don't get

things your way. Everyone has a different opinion. And i sleep properly like everyone else and it's up to me when i do, thank you for your

concern.

Please no salt. Thank you and i hope your day gets a little better and you don't feel down. @Jawr
    Don’t
    feed
    The
    Troll
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Don’t
    feed
    The
    Troll
    Yeah i agree, true.
    Quote Originally Posted by draaal View Post
    Maybe it's cool but what if that event launched, and every week and every days happen, AL will be uncool and so on it will be boring, that's what I'm thinking, if you don't agree I don't mind.

Huh? I'm kinda confused, i'm sorry. Also, don't we have the old same elite maps of older caps before which haven't been scaled to a new cap? I don't see anything changing.

everything seems the same to me.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-26-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Thread has been updated, added a questions and answers section on the threads first page.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Yeah i agree, true.

Huh? I'm kinda confused, i'm sorry. Also, don't we have the old same elite maps of older caps before which haven't been scaled to a new cap? I don't see anything changing.

everything seems the same to me.
    I mean what if, that thing you said happens, but only in chancel, just like your photo have shown, so how about the low lvl, and the other lvl 40-54, that can enter? Only high lvl will be grateful for it,.. I'm sorry but im even confused to that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just no...

/11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by draaal View Post
    I mean what if, that thing you said happens, but only in chancel, just like your photo have shown, so how about the low lvl, and the other lvl 40-54, that can enter? Only high lvl will be grateful for it,.. I'm sorry but im even confused to that.

The "Yeah i agree, true." Was a response to Xxkayakxx' post above. Just to clear the confusion, my bad. Back to the topic at hand. Low levels are left out due to the possibility of mass botting and better to encourage alot of players to go to endgame so they can explore more places and earn more loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleeye922 View Post
    Just no...

/11chars
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-26-2018 at 11:30 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Well I think this would be fun we could have separate towns for different levels or such.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

The town is not going to be one instance with zillions of players. It will be a scenario to solo or with a party.
    Don't leave your commonsense behind in dreamworld sleepyhead
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

i love the idea, although i think it could cause issues if no good players were in a town getting spawn killed, sometimes windmoore wouldn't really have a chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    The town is not going to be one instance with zillions of players. It will be a scenario to solo or with a party.
    Lmaooooooooo bruhhhh, why would someone go solo or party in some town which is for netfix and chill (lol) you have tons of maps where you can PvE and currently best one is Mausoleum (yeah it's boring but at least you can drop gold and some items), however let's wait next expansion they said this is going to be the biggest one yet so probably much more maps much more items, etc.. It's funny the only people who comment some threads are those who are AFK in guild castle then they come and starts with some "wise" suggestions but I hope sts close this thread. I can understand Flamesofanger trying to get attention but nobody should cross the border.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    i love the idea, although i think it could cause issues if no good players were in a town getting spawn killed, sometimes windmoore wouldn't really have a chance
    Once a player enters the raid zone they'll have a shield on them until they move or use a skill just like in pvp.
    Lmaooooooooo bruhhhh, why would someone go solo or party in some town which is for netfix and chill (lol) you have tons of maps where you can PvE and currently best one is Mausoleum (yeah it's boring but at least you can drop gold and some items), however let's wait next expansion they said this is going to be the biggest one yet so probably much more maps much more items, etc.. It's funny the only people who comment some threads are those who are AFK in guild castle then they come and starts with some "wise" suggestions but I hope sts close this thread. I can understand Flamesofanger trying to get attention but nobody should cross the border.
    Please do not start drama @Jawr i'm sorry if you're feeling very upset. I hope you day improves and you have a bit of fun to cheer you up! Take care.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-27-2018 at 04:40 AM.

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

I've seen this in other games..zone events were random and announced in system chat. Most lasted 5-10 mins. They used various things like: a horde of zombies, attacking barbarians, an elite boss or giant monster. They were event features, rare spawns or triggered by certain community goals.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I like having a conversation with people who can articulate their thoughts with some intellect. But I will make an exception here.
    I believe you did not understand the concept. Have you ever played survival mode in any game? It's almost same, basically waves of enemies coming to the players from every direction. As an example of the map the OP used Somber town (this can be any area), triggered by a world event timer (just like cryo and northal). The difficulty of enemies will increase every wave, as well as the rarity of the loot.
    I took my time to reply and explain to you because I didn't understand your out of context comment at all. Kindly do not bother replying to this post if you intend to act the same way. Ty.

PS: There is only 1O in "LMAO" and 1H in "Bruh" (echo perhaps?). A word of advise: don't bruh me ever again. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I like having a conversation with people who can articulate their thoughts with some intellect. But I will make an exception here.
    I believe you did not understand the concept. Have you ever played survival mode in any game? It's almost same, basically waves of enemies coming to the players from every direction. As an example of the map the OP used Somber town (this can be any area), triggered by a world event timer (just like cryo and northal). The difficulty of enemies will increase every wave, as well as the rarity of the loot.
    I took my time to reply and explain to you because I didn't understand your out of context comment at all. Kindly do not bother replying to this post if you intend to act the same way. Ty.

PS: There is only 1O in "LMAO" and 1H in "Bruh" (echo perhaps?). A word of advise: don't bruh me ever again. Ty.
    Well said, PsychoNuke! well said! i agree with you 100%. And yes, please jawr do not be so negative. Maybe if you show some positivity you might become a happier person. Take care!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Bruh I remember you when you begged me for pink items and today he teaches me how to write, woah how time changed! If your goal is to make Arcane Legends same as other games with that spawning idea then you know what you need to do bruh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Okkk so we started with an idea, and now we're in the drama zone? I'm not sure I understand how that happened :| What happened to talking about Flames' gaming idea?
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 02-27-2018 at 10:21 AM.