Thread: Obama Health Care Plan - A Guild For Those In Need of Virtual Healing!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Thumbs up Obama Health Care Plan - A Guild For Those In Need of Virtual Healing!

Hello Star Legends Community!

My name is Rodvik and I am the Guild Leader of Obama Health Care Plan!

I am currently not recruiting. This guild is a solo guild. The current members are Me, Myself, and I. (Sorry if you wanted to join! )

I just wanted to fill you in on what myself and this guild is about.

President Obama recently got his Health Care Plan approved by Congress and over the course of the next few years many new branches and reforms of old policies will take place. I am here to inform you that within Star Legends itself one of these new branches has arisen.

That's right! My guild, Obama Health Care Plan, sponsored by the United States Virtual Government and supported by President Barack Obama himself, will be offering FREE Health Care within Star Legends!

My guild consists of myself, one experienced engineer, and I offer free Virtual Healing to All Players of all Nationalities and Races that play Star Legends, for FREE! There is no minimum fee to get this assistance, we are a Non Profit OrGuildnization, all you have to do is run across me, or even add me as a friend in game, and if I'm not busy I will be happy to help you and/or your friends with runs if you lack an engineer.

I'm an ex-Knights of Cydonia Member so I have plenty of experience with healing some of the best to play the game. <3 KoC (and for those wondering, I didn't leave on bad terms.) So if you are looking for a Good Engineer to run with please feel free to contact me.

As I said this Assistance is welcome to everyone and did I mention its FREE!, I greatly encourage old and new guilds that have ran with me before and even those that haven't ran with me to invite me. I like to meet new people and also play with old friends all the time.

If you are lower level and require assistance, feel free to message me (Rodvik) or you can catch me on my other character "Fouroneone" who is apart of the guild Pay It Forward, which is also another great medium if you require assistance about the game. You can find them at this link: Pay It Forward Guild

With that being said, I hope everyone is having a great time with Star Legends and please don't be a stranger if you require Free Virtual Government Aid!

Thanks,
    -Rodvik
    Last edited by Rodvik; 11-06-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Rodvik - 40 Engineer - Guy on the Couch in Infinite Union
    Fouroneone - Pay It Forward