Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes I would like to see in Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    @Paw maybe, but I feel like the game shouldn't discriminate against those who aren't "ready" for a map. They can run it if they want to. It is up to STS to make restrictions, such as level restrictions, points restrictions etc., but to be restricted from running pug maps by PLAYERS is a bit over the line. If people are unhappy with pugs, it's up to them to form a party - it's not the fault of those who are weaker who just want to run the map.
    One thing AL ppl don't know is that PL has had a boot option for a while if one hosts. It was never a big problem imho. Try to find a thread requesting this feature be removed.
    One benefit to having a feature like that was that people either learned;
    The name of the jerk who unjustly kicked u & thus who to not join or respect maybe
    Or
    That behavior like leaching, & not using ankhs at boss in elite runs, is simply not ok, and to step up your game.

The game makes leveling easy, learning the ropes is up to the player to get "pro"
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 02-25-2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Atemptud bedder grammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Hmm I see, but hundreds of different scenarios of abusing it comes to mind for me, like someone could be trying their best but just weak, so party kicks, or maybe people solely join maps to boot people for fun, etc. I'm not sure.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    With the upcoming expsnsion and announced changes going forward i have decided to list a few little things looking back that i feel would benefit the AL community as a whole and address a few serious issues i personaly have faced. In no way do i inted to offend any specific player or any specific type of player, nor am i in any way suggesting my ways are better than current methods.

Will start off with a few just to get the ball rolling

Feel free to contribute with ideas and discuss in a friendly manner. Keep it clean and happy hunting

1. Leeching

Almost every day i face this issue in one form or another. People who just stay dead at bosses or dont engage with bosses leaving the others to fight without them. In organised partys its fine but in random PUG's its everywhere. In Maus, in event maps, in arena etc.

Firstly as we now have ankhs i wouldnt be against the idea of not giving loot to those who are just lying dead at boss. Either ankh or run back to boss because its not fair to those who are. Secondly would love to have a boot option where if 3 players decide unanimously to boot a player from the map, they are booted from the map and placed in town

2. Dummy farming.

As we all know this was an issue in the past and still is in some parts. The frustrating thing is that as a community we could easily police it and deal with these people ourselves. Problem is that CTF maps lock after the score reaches 4-4 leaving the farmers to farm in peace. Just leaving the map always open wont totaly stop them but will surely make it just that much harder

3. Cleaner inventory

These days i dont know myself whats in my inventory. Theres too many things to scroll past to find what you need. I know its been mentioned before but maybe grouping things together or even placing things alphabetically will help make things slightly easier

4. Pet pickups

A lot of random useless stuff is picked up by pets at times. Specialy when doing lower level maps. As ive mentioned on another thread, removing all common and rare drops and replacing them with gold drops may be a feasable option. Or adding an option where we can toggle on and off pet pickups would be a very nice addition

5. Increase Maximum Gold Limit

I wish this did apply to me but it doesnt . With current prices of some items rocketing past 300m+ its impossible to make these trades without a risk of being scammed. Would love to see an increase in the max limit to stop these scams happening
    1) I like it bt it can get a little wicked lol. Imagine u r near boss nd u want to play a prank nd kick 1 player when boss hp at 10% XD

2) +1 Yup it need to be addressed asap. If its fixed maybe we can have pvp lb again.

3) Not many things can be grouped up together. Devs said its too much work. Maybe an option to "sort by" can help.

4) Imo its better as it is. At the end of 10-15runs u can easily go to inv nd quick sell as common, rare, epic stuffs nd get some gold too.

The main issue is if u replace these junk stuffs frm loot table. It effects the rng loot system alot. Loot table will only have legendary nd higher.

Also gold drop is place of low rarity items is a nono. Becoz gold drop can be multiplied with gl% leading to more inflation than now.

5) Idk abt this bt imo its ok as it is, helps to avoid mass gold sale. Also helps to avoid unnecessary inflation of rare stuffs more.
    Tbh most of the rare stuffs r sold to imaginary ppl.

Imo we need these :

1. We need more cool events like the lovecraft this year. But with better point system frm boss.

2. Make way to bring back the rare vanities frm banned ppl. Idk why we need to suffer for illegal ppl who got banned :/

3. The energy drop rate should be same as this year.

4) More 250 stash place maybe? Especially becoz in lovecraft event we had to liquidate locks as they rained too much.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Really hope that something can be done about the vanities. As much as it will upset a few people, its so heartbreaking to see some amazing items becoming almost obsolete in the game. Cant remember the last time i saw an original jester or a crier set in game.

Also would love to see more farmable things like the glintstine set. Something that requires a lot of hard work and gives you a sense of achievement once you get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

^ It's better for STS to just make new vanities that are cool so it doesn't ruin anything. Shouldn't matter if a lot of people have it or only a few if it looks stunning (like ice spirit is the best looking vanity imo).
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Actually kicking players out just before boss or just before loot has happened in other games. I would expect, if that is possible, for it to happen here as well, should such a mechanism be implemented.

I use alt toons to sort my inventory. I made a new toon yesterday because I dislike scrolling through more than about 100 of any tab for items. If I have more than 100 of an item, I would prefer it to be of one type or the same item. So I am preparing a new toon, in case I need to place one sort of item somewhere other than existing toons.

I tend to keep a leaner inventory on toons that I run in zones regularly.

Star light, star bright...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Paw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Actually kicking players out just before boss or just before loot has happened in other games. I would expect, if that is possible, for it to happen here as well, should such a mechanism be implemented.

I use alt toons to sort my inventory. I made a new toon yesterday because I dislike scrolling through more than about 100 of any tab for items. If I have more than 100 of an item, I would prefer it to be of one type or the same item. So I am preparing a new toon, in case I need to place one sort of item somewhere other than existing toons.

I tend to keep a leaner inventory on toons that I run in zones regularly.
    As more and more things such as vanities and recipes are becoming untradable, the inventory seems to be filling up faster than ever. I really do sometimes have to go afk from boss fight for 30 seconds just to scroll down and open the correct elixirs. Even an option to re-arrange the order of the items would be so so helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Number 1 is not a good idea at all, you know there are times you die right before the boss and some also lag a little when they die so if they die a couple seconds before the boss does they get no loot even though they were trying.

Number 2 doesnt really matter as theres no LB for pvp, some may have different opinions but it doesnt bother me. What they do is their business unless they are breaking ToS.

Number 3/4/5 i completly agree.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

You can look for ideas and what people said on my expansion post
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Number 1 is not a good idea at all, you know there are times you die right before the boss and some also lag a little when they die so if they die a couple seconds before the boss does they get no loot even though they were trying.

Number 2 doesnt really matter as theres no LB for pvp, some may have different opinions but it doesnt bother me. What they do is their business unless they are breaking ToS.

Number 3/4/5 i completly agree.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Why i mentioned PvP and dummy farming is because there are AP's connected to them an also PvP stats contribute towards guild leaderboards last i checked. Being someone who spent 1 year doing PvP for the AP's i just find it sad how people can do the same now in an empty room in days