Thread: My opinion on some of the weapon that I used in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default My opinion on some of the weapon that I used in game

Hello Everyone!
    This is my first forum topic and to talk about myself I have been playing this game for one and half years and its one of the awesome game.My main ign is Broknheart(lvl 66 mage) and Nephop(lvl 65 Warrior).The weapon that I have used so far and there review is:-

1.Legendary Guns:-Gun was always my favourite weapon for mage.I didnt had much gold at beginning so I used to farm with legendary gun and it was safe to use gun.Mobs and boss could not easily touch you and you can attack them by maintaing distance.My first gun was Boulder Barrel.Its size was bigger than my mage head . I used gun till lvl 61 and used to farm elite gnomish ruin,graveyard and many easy maps.

2.Flame Forged Of Hex Staff:-I never liked using staffs but most of my friend suggest me to buy Hex staff because it helps alot in harder map.But the problem was I didnt had much gold to buy Hex staff at that time.So,I decided to craft 47 lvl hexstone staff.It was very cheap than the 51 lvl hexstaff and since both do same job then its better to craft with glinstone coin which was much cheaper.So I begun to run mausoleum with that staff and it was awesome.Those wildfire proc was awesome.When mobs used to catch fire they used to transfer those fire to nearby mobs and used to do heavy damage.And at that time wildfire used to be refreshed so I used blinky pet because it had passive ability which used to help refresh and transfer the wildfire.Hex and blinky was really wild and used to cause lag too.Now i heard that they reduced refreshment of wildfire but still they are good staff to run mauseleum and elite maps(specially elite southerngate).All we need is mobs to be sticked together so fire can be transfered easily.

3.Dragon Hunter Staff:-Hex was awesome staff and I farmed in graveyard and lower mausoleum for points and finally opened all maus floor.It really took a alot of time to open all of them.When fighting boss most of the player used to ask me ''ds???'' I didnt understand what ds means and they used to leave me behind in maus 4 and I used to be alone in maus 5 so I had to leave that map.It was really frustrating.So,I asked my friend about it.They were really helpful and told me ds means dragon staff and it kills boss easily in maus.So,I decided to buy It one.It was 3m+.Arlorian egg event was running at that time.I managed to get 3m+ by selling red arlorian egg and arcane fossil that I looted from arena.I bought ``DS``.After buying DS many people began to add me as a friend and invite me to mausoleum.All I need to do was go full str so my health would rise and just spam staff proc.Hex was used for mobs and DS was for boss.I used to charge DS non stop and used to create concentric ring,I thought that ring used to drain boss hp very fast but found out that normal attack used to do damage opon/over time(dot)and reduce boss hp very fast.I heard soon DS is going to be nerfed.

4.Immortal Staff:-One of the most expensive staff so far in game.It is very useful in mauseleum but not for other map.It cause rotting flesh which reduce enemy armor and banishes mobs quickly.It is really good for crowded mobs and works effectively with pulling pets or pulling weapon.It makes run faster and easier.But its hard to find and expensive.Took me like 9m+ to buy one at that time.

5.Balanced Staff:- After hearing that dragon staff is going to be nerfed, I decided to sell it.Balanced scale are very cheap now so I bought them.Took me like 2m+ to crafted balanced staff.I decided to test that staff.I did run from m1-m6 two time with 2 warr and 1 roque and without DS.One of the proc from staff was it does curse on boss which drains boss hp while the boss attack us.It took little bit time to kill lich but anyway we killed him.I think those pool and luminous templar/dark acolyte has some connection with the balanced staff because balanced gears are made for mauseleum.

6.Tainted Staff//Tainted Gun:-I looted some of them from Valentine Event.At first due to bug it used to kill bosses very fast and poison used to reduce half of the hp of boss.It was really cool but later they fixed it.So,I sold it and dont know if it good or not.
    Thats all gear I used in this game.Waiting for new content and new gears.
    (Sorry for bad english will post more about game content.Have a nice day all of you.)

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BroknHeart/Nephop For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Try use immortal staff in elite southern gates.. it clear mobs faster.. use flame staff to kill the twin boss.. dont forget to equiped gl gears at the boss too.. good luck my friend..

• Reonauz