Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: L30 enchanted amulets stats are way unbalanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default L30 enchanted amulets stats are way unbalanced

Ive been testing L30-40 after the last update, everytime I ask players they all say pvp sucks now, for example, if a players has 100 dmg with best aquipment, mage vs mage would take atleast drain +light+ fire to nuke other player, now with new enchants on amulet, u get +60 wich is the max u can get now, now to kill u need just fire+auto or drain+auto, stats are too high, they need a balance nerf, halved stats, or max 10 dmg or 10 armor per slot. Having such a high dmg on such a low lvl unbalance it entirely. If u plan for future enchantments on low lvl this will get even worst, enchants stats should be nerfed or balanced from L.1-49. Idk if you Cinco have tested it before but pvp players are not happy. Thx for your time and apreciate your work.

-Nae.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naetheanimal For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

What gear did you run tests with? Were all the pieces Enchanted (for instance, Armor to offset the incoming damage plus the Amulets for additional offensive power)?
    Thanks to you and I appreciate your feedback very much :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Im talking about L30-40, only amulets can be awaken, 30/30 dmg amulet vs 30/30 armor is even, 30/30 dmg vs 30/30 dmg is so crazy, I see every figh ending in seconds, and 30/30 armor vs 30/30 makes it a too long fight, making it a mana fight wich it sucks. Having extra 60 dmg is way too much for L30-40 pvp but thats just my own opinion from what I tested, I want to know other players point of view.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Sure! So do I. Sounds like you might like additional Enchantments that add to Mana pool?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No ahah, having extra dmg will always be the option, what im trying to say is stats in enchants from L1-49 should be lowered compared to L50-100, having a mana boost is not a good stat, and will make harder to get the enchants we want, btw ive never seen competitive playrrs using other enchantsments than dmg or armor, rest of enchants are useless pvp/pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Dang your lucky you received a thanks from cinco

ELITE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Yes armor and damage are pretty much the only desirable stats for all enchantments. Getting the enchantments you want at 100 is ridiculously expensive, i gave up trying to enchant my l100 gear after i spent 200 plat and 10m without getting anything close to the desirable enchantments on anything... in total trying to gear 3 characters 71+ I've spent around 600 platinum, and 30m gold, and really don't have anything to show for it. Really haven't been playing pl at all because of this issue.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Yes armor and damage are pretty much the only desirable stats for all enchantments. Getting the enchantments you want at 100 is ridiculously expensive, i gave up trying to enchant my l100 gear after i spent 200 plat and 10m without getting anything close to the desirable enchantments on anything... in total trying to gear 3 characters 71+ I've spent around 600 platinum, and 30m gold, and really don't have anything to show for it. Really haven't been playing pl at all because of this issue.

Id rather have to pay double and have the ability to pick my enchantments..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Random mage View Post
    Id rather have to pay double and have the ability to pick my enchantments..
    Oh I'd pay quadruple if i got to pick without hesitation, 20-60k per item is reasonable after getting all slots unlocked.... however 30m+ is not and i don't even have anything worth mentioning for all my gold and platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

If I buy 2000 platinum I should literally be able to handpick every single stat I want on every toon on every piece of armor I have. But instead I barely have 3 toons with "useable" stats which are not very good. That is absolutely ridiculous for something that is required to compete and you pay nearly 100 dollars to do so. You should be using whatever stats you want. I'm not sure if anybody here is aware of the lootbox controversy in many games Being considered a form of gambling and even being outlawed in some states. I would wager this is even worse then that because you NEED it to play PvP at this point.
    I mean how could this ever be a fair playing field now with enchantments you need to roll decent stats on 4 items. But wait you have to awaken them first. Then you have to unlock the slots wait that's not all then you need to roll each of them at pure luck. And that is Just for ONE toon and ONE set. Sorry for the rant but if something is not done very soon I cannot see any twink players remaining at any level above 50.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 03-02-2018 at 01:34 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    If I buy 2000 platinum I should literally be able to handpick every single stat I want on every toon on every piece of armor I have. But instead I barely have 3 toons with "useable" stats which are not very good. That is absolutely ridiculous for something that is required to compete and you pay nearly 100 dollars to do so. You should be using whatever stats you want. I'm not sure if anybody here is aware of the lootbox controversy in many games Being considered a form of gambling and even being outlawed in some states. I would wager this is even worse then that because you NEED it to play PvP at this point.
    I mean how could this ever be a fair playing field now with enchantments you need to roll decent stats on 4 items. But wait you have to awaken them first. Then you have to unlock the slots wait that's not all then you need to roll each of them at pure luck. And that is Just for ONE toon and ONE set. Sorry for the rant but if something is not done very soon I cannot see any twink players remaining at any level above 50.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Oh 100%, im still rocking my unenchanted terme set without haxlight mate. I havent found the desire to waste my plat that i had to work for. I mean the thing is these enchantments brought the game to a whole new playing field. I mean they are pretty much essential to be good in pvp. Im sorry but i didnt like enchantments from the start and i dont like them now.
    You should've gone for the head...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    Oh 100%, im still rocking my unenchanted terme set without haxlight mate. I havent found the desire to waste my plat that i had to work for. I mean the thing is these enchantments brought the game to a whole new playing field. I mean they are pretty much essential to be good in pvp. Im sorry but i didnt like enchantments from the start and i dont like them now.
    I think they are a great idea... they just need some way of controlling what you get, or locking a specific slot once you get an enchantment you like in that particular slot.

But not at 30... from what I'm seeing the l30 amulets are way too strong, i can see l30+ being 1 shot kill dodge luck like endgame.