Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold sink idea To make al economy healthy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Gold sink idea To make al economy healthy

Forgotten ruin..is a forgotten place so why not make gold entry for 2k or wat ever price is good...dreamscape map gold sink was an epic fail bec..ur gambling ur gold entry with trash loot..but in forgotten ruin..u are guaranted to have rune token...to work out for ur artifact..
    Any good gold sink idea you can add guys in this upcoming expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Is this so you can bring down the price of runes and artifacts?

Star light, star bright...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Well its kinda impossible to farm arcane artifact lv 60(not buying any runes, not doing plat runs).
    Think I'd still prefer more quest rewarding ruin tokens instead the idea that Froze proposed.
    PS. when I said its kinda impossible I meant that it takes a very very very very, did I say very? Very long time to craft it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think 2x fragment drop in the forgotten ruin and discount on entries will make it more active

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

2k while avarice abusers make 200k per mauso run? Not gonna help at all

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I said 2k or wat ever price thats right..maybe 5k or 10...iam jzt suggesting a gold sink idea to counter maus gold.

Any other gold sink idea will be more helpful😊😊😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Forgotten ruin..is a forgotten place so why not make gold entry for 2k or wat ever price is good...dreamscape map gold sink was an epic fail bec..ur gambling ur gold entry with trash loot..but in forgotten ruin..u are guaranted to have rune token...to work out for ur artifact..
    Any good gold sink idea you can add guys in this upcoming expansion?
    Ill say +1000 to this and im personally waiting for this to happen r(the gold sink)
    I have missed whole maus and nm expansion and 1 more expansion bfore mausi
    Dont ask me reason y i missed thems coz the reasons r pretty stupid nd ofc my faults onlye
    Bump to this gold sink thread
    Last edited by zauilet; 03-01-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

anything here about AL economy? (as title says)

next time just call ur thread "i want art 60, devs make it cheaper pls"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Am I wrong in thinking that the only reason ppl think the economy need fixing is because they can't afford the most rare vanities?
    Everything seems fine to me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

A good gold sink that will also inject more items into the game ( and bring back item farming ) are locks that open for gold . Make them drop anywhere besides maus/gy and contain special level scaling loot with unique ( not op ) set bonuses or procs to ensure that they are always costly and worth opening . 300K gold to open a single 3-item lock seems reasonable . ( yes this will destroy crate key prices , but who uses them anyways ? )

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Yeah I do agree farming for dex arti is quite impossible if you dont have plat / dont buy runes etc.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Am I wrong in thinking that the only reason ppl think the economy need fixing is because they can't afford the most rare vanities?
    Couldnt agree with u more on this one Sue. Everything is more or less affordable with a bit of hard work and everyone is decently geared these days. Every other thread i see is just about people finding other ways to lower the value or prices of the higher end market e.g Leaderboard Vanities and now Artifacts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    Yeah I do agree farming for dex arti is quite impossible if you dont have plat / dont buy runes etc.
    I personaly know 2 people who have farmed gold from maus and have slowly bought enough runes to craft up to arcane. Not impossible at all. For what its worth i think its difficult to get but worth the effort. Wish there were more items like this. Something that is difficult to get but gives u huge advantage if you make the effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

With due respect sir/mam
    First of all ik im no one to say what im about to say coz i m lazy af to play yes its true
    Game is literally very very hard if u thinking from perspective of a new player many people have posted "WHY" it is hard on other threads even with people even struggling with craft inv slots nd ofc maus is only (or most advantageous way) of making gold which requires alot of farming(i personally domt know much bout maus) and there r tons of difficulties in path of new players which is why most new people end up quitting it is literally like a heartbrake for them for a guy who begins with 0 gold to even dream of weapons worth 10m or close to it even 1m is hard for a very new player who doest have any alts or friends in al to help them out nothing which they can farm with luck elix which they might get from klaas (idk if spelling is right forgot it) they might get some legendary but realise its worth nothing when they go to auc. believe it or not think about it from perspective of a new player the game rn is literallyr impossible for new guys
    I have already mentioned that im too lazy to play nd dont even log in so ii hope readers will understand im saying this on behalf of new people onlys
    Dont jump on me howling if u donte agree thnx XD
    Edit : dont misunderstand my post as if i always keep finding faults in sts' work
    I cant b more grateful to sts for how they r listening to community this year
    Thnx to them
    Last edited by zauilet; 03-01-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    With due respect sir/mam
    First of all ik im no one to say what im about to say coz i m lazy af to play yes its true
    Game is literally very very hard if u thinking from perspective of a new player many people have posted "WHY" it is hard on other threads even with people even struggling with craft inv slots nd ofc maus is only (or most advantageous way) of making gold which requires alot of farming(i personally domt know much bout maus) and there r tons of difficulties in path of new players which is why most new people end up quitting it is literally like a heartbrake for them for a guy who begins with 0 gold to even dream of weapons worth 10m or close to it even 1m is hard for a very new player who doest have any alts or friends in al to help them out nothing which they can farm with luck elix which they might get from klaas (idk if spelling is right forgot it) they might get some legendary but realise its worth nothing when they go to auc. believe it or not think about it from perspective of a new player the game rn is literallyr impossible for new guys
    I have already mentioned that im too lazy to play nd dont even log in so ii hope readers will understand im saying this on behalf of new people onlys
    Dont jump on me howling if u donte agree thnx XD
    Edit : dont misunderstand my post as if i always keep finding faults in sts' work
    I cant b more grateful to sts for how they r listening to community this year
    Thnx to them
    Fully agree with u that new players need help. But they do have advancement packs to help them up to a certain level. After that they are stuck. I tried myself, with my 3 years of knowledge n experience even i found it hard to do without help and gave up.

Once u get to the higher levels 61+ its never been easier than it is now. Can reletively gear n farm with less gold now than ever before. Going back to the original post. Reducing the economy will have a negative affect on the new players. The items will lose value as everyone has less gold to spend. Plat will lose value. The generous endgamers will be reluctant to help new players as they will have to farm more than usual and have less gold to hand out to help others. Dont see how reducing the economy will help new players sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@ Zau - Aw I was about to jump on you howling but then you said don't :/

I think the point I was implying was that while I do agree it's difficult, I'm saying it's not as bad as some make it out to be. So, what does the word "it" in my last sentence mean?
    That's where we may disagree, I'm saying the game is playable and enjoyable (imho) to grind your way up and it's possible to get decent gear for a lot of the maps. Maus 4 and up and the elite maps aren't where a casual person should expect to easily get to.
    I have this opinion because I quit years ago and came back after having given away all (rip tree set). That was before the new xp quests. I also have an 66 alt warrior who started as the question "what if I didn't allow my main to spend anything & he had to farm everything.

Tldr = the game isn't unplayable for new ppl & the economy seems good compared to the past (opinion)

Now if anyone would be into me jumping on them (GIGIDY) and maybe some howling, Hmu on line bb
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 03-01-2018 at 10:35 PM. Reason: GIGIDYGIGIDYSUE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Fully agree with u that new players need help. But they do have advancement packs to help them up to a certain level. After that they are stuck. I tried myself, with my 3 years of knowledge n experience even i found it hard to do without help and gave up.

Once u get to the higher levels 61+ its never been easier than it is now. Can reletively gear n farm with less gold now than ever before. Going back to the original post. Reducing the economy will have a negative affect on the new players. The items will lose value as everyone has less gold to spend. Plat will lose value. The generous endgamers will be reluctant to help new players as they will have to farm more than usual and have less gold to hand out to help others. Dont see how reducing the economy will help new players sorry.
    @ Zau - Aw I was about to jump on you howling but then you said don't :/

I think the point I was implying was that while I do agree it's difficult, I'm saying it's not as bad as some make it out to be. So, what does the word "it" in my last sentence mean?
    That's where we may disagree, I'm saying the game is playable and enjoyable (imho) to grind your way up and it's possible to get decent gear for a lot of the maps. Maus 4 and up and the elite maps aren't where a casual person should expect to easily get to.
    I have this opinion because I quit years ago and came back after having given away all (rip tree set). That was before the new xp quests. I also have an 66 alt warrior who started as the question "what if I didn't allow my main to spend anything & he had to farm everything.

Tldr = the game isn't unplayable for new ppl & the economy seems good compared to the past (opinion)

Now if anyone would be into me jumping on them (GIGIDY) and maybe some howling, Hmu on line bb
    Well imo game has grown alot in past few years than it is right now all that i see mostly is old people getting advantage (im not in this list sigh -_-) while new people end up quittingr twinking with stuff like ava belt is impossible there is almost nothing to farm except maus the way i see it i think the situation is very bad for newi players nd imo the economy was best from 2014-16 i guess the game was pretty much fair when (i cant EXACTLY remember when :/) there was alot to farm and any new guy can easily finds himself settling up in environment of al (2014-16)
    I think reducing prices of ALL the things in al which is possible by gold sink (idk exactly what this is) would atleast let new guys to not lose their hopes as 1m is alot irl but absolutely nothing ine game rn but a new by would realise that when(if) he reaches maus but sigh mostly new people end up quitting bfore that and there r ALOT of reasons for it mentioning each nd everyone would b a pain :/
    Nd thanx to u both for peaceful replies xD
    Last edited by zauilet; 03-01-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Warrior and rogue lvl66 arcanes are a bit too expensive for stuff that gets obsolete in next expansion.

Also arcane pets like nekro are near 10m-a bit too much as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Warrior and rogue lvl66 arcanes are a bit too expensive for stuff that gets obsolete in next expansion.

Also arcane pets like nekro are near 10m-a bit too much as well.
    Agree
    Nekro is also (kind of) one of the most essential pets as of now nd it is almost impossible for a new guy to get it coz personally some people like me haver succeeded in getting such a useful pet for decent price of 1.7m ish 2-3 yrs ago
    Nd it will b very unfair for new peoplei to buy same pet for a ridiculous amount of 10m in current economys
    There r many other examples like this which cause hardship to new people just think about it compare the economy rn to the one in 2014-16 u will surely see the vast difference
    gold sink is really required the price ofe most of essential items r insane rn
    IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Deflaction in 2015-2106 if I remember well was due to two big issues:
    - deary island infinite lock loot
    - birthday cakes gold drop
    Everything dropped in price and guess what, people started to complain about XD

Stable economy, whatever prices this means, to me is the key. Best gears/pets were never cheap. Never.

IMO the biggest issue for a newcomer is to understand how to efficiently use his time, because there are many things to do, and to find other people to run with. Doesn’t matter if a thing is hard or not. With some friend you get it done (or not) with fun! So friends and a good guild are the keywords here imo.

Would be nice to implement, in the world map, visibility of how many people are running each map, with similar level you are, so you can join them and run together.
    So if I am lev 42 and go in world map, I can see which maps already have some people of my level running it, joining them and having the opportunity to make friends.
    In the same time you can see which are the most crowded maps and you can start to learn why (locks? Chests? Aps? Whatever).
    Obviusly I don’t know this is something smart, stupid, impossible to implement or what xD
    Just throwing on the table my ideas
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid