Thread: ~[ L35 Epic Weapons Guide ]~

Lady_Pebbles

Cool ~[ L35 Epic Weapons Guide ]~

L35 Epic Weapons

[ Introduction ]

I was curious about which ones of these weapons are the best for each class and if they are even worth customizing so I did a little research on these weapons and decided to share it with everyone.

If anyone has anymore info to add to this let me know!

[ The Research ]

This is the comparisons between the regular epic L35 weapons and the custom ones...

| S = Stats | C = Custom | R = Regular |
    *bold text = the differences between custom and regular weapons.

Whistler
    | S | C | R |
    | DMG | 40-78 | 40-78 |
    | SPD | 0.7 | 0.7 |
    | INT | 6 | 5 |
    | Hit% | 4 | 4 |
    | HP | 55 | 50 |
    | Mana | 50 | 50 |

Welding Torches
    | S | C | R |
    | DMG | 32-72 | 32-72 |
    | SPD | 0.6 | 0.6 |
    | INT | 6 | 5 |
    | Hit% | 4 | 4 |
    | HP | 55 | 50 |
    | Mana | 50 | 50 |

Handheld Crossbow
    | S | C | R |
    | DMG | 35-65 | 35-65 |
    | SPD | 0.6 | 0.6 |
    | STR | 6 | 5 |
    | Dodge | 1 | 1 |
    | Crit% | 2 | 2 |
    | HP | 70 | 65 |
    | Mana | 50 | 50 |

Blade Fin
    | S | C | R |
    | DMG | 35-66 | 35-66 |
    | SPD | 0.5 | 0.5 |
    | DEX | 6 | 5 |
    | Hit% | 5 | 5 |
    | HP | 40 | 35 |
    | Mana | 40 | 40 |

Chainsaw Assault Rifle
    | S | C | R |
    | DMG | 35-65 | 35-65 |
    | SPD | 0.6 | 0.6 |
    | STR | 6 | 5 |
    | Dodge | 1 | 1 |
    | Crit% | 2 | 2 |
    | HP | 70 | 65 |
    | Mana | 50 | 50 |

Electricity Cannon
    | S | C | R |
    | DMG | 34-69 | 34-69 |
    | SPD | 0.9 | 0.9 |
    | STR | 6 | 5 |
    | Dodge | 1 | 1 |
    | Crit% | 2 | 2 |
    | HP | 70 | 66 |
    | Mana | 40 | 40 |

***NOTE: I took down these stats via the Crafting Machine in base and from my inventory so not all of the stats are shown.

***NOTICE the fact that they don't have that many differences to begin with!

[ Thoughts / Conclusion ]

There aren't that many differences between the regular L35 weapons and the custom ones. Therefore in my opinion the custom weapons just aren't worth 20k. Especially when the differences for the two stats are merely one point for the main stats each class depends on and the HP points are a five point difference. Hell, there aren't even any color changes to the weapons like the gear items normally have.

I wish they'd at least give us more damage and/or mana per custom weapon. It would be slightly more tempting to customize them. Still, not sure even that will be worth the 20k needed to customize them.

[ My -opinion- on the: Best Weapon Per Class ]

Remember, its just my opinion people lol. You are free to agree to disagree if you'd like. XD

Depending on what you are trying to do with your characters, I think these weapons are best for each class...

Engineers - No matter what you're trying to achieve with your ENG, I recommend L35 The Whistler with a combination of an Energy Field Generator and an Eagle Eye implant you can do some really good damage and have some pretty good armor! Its basically the equal to the L30's using the Black Widow and shield combo. The Torches just don't stack up (the fists never seem to stack up for this class). I mean they add a nice dosage of DPS to make you faster but personally, I believe damage and armor is more important than DPS for every class (especially ENGs because we tend to die quickly x_x). With the Dura Skin Armor implant you get an extra 50 armor but compared to the Energy Field Generator's +189 armor, it doesn't stack up (unless you combined the implant with the shield and weapon combo).

Operators - Between the L35 Handheld Crossbow and the L35 Blade Fin... The Crossbow gives you a nice set of health points along with the same DEX as the L35 Blade Fin but the Blade Fin gives a hefty amount of DPS (more than the Crossbows). I lean towards the crossbow because of the health points but since DPS is probably more important in this class, you might want to go with the L35 Blade Fin lol.

Commanders - L35 Electricity Cannon for the win. It gives pretty much the same damage as the chainsaw but and adds health point and the chainsaw doesn't give any points to strength, instead they are put towards dexterity and the health points just don't stack up in my opinion.... (Now we know why those darn lizard freaks in Shipyard be making us fly all over the place with their cannons! jk) XD

Lady_Pebbles

Reserved... just in case. x_X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

The only stats that really matter are:

-Hit%
    -Crit
    -Dodge
    -Damage/DPS
    -Armor

You won't really notice a small health/mana pool bonus, nor some Str/Dex/Int points.

And unfortunately, the Comm's Heavy Weapons aren't very efficient any more. With a single/target weapon with much more damage, the boost to your AOE skills will far exceed any AOE damage you'll do with a cannon. I only use it for looks in town
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]