Thread: Rogue's in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Rogue's in PVP

I feel like Rogue's stats should be nerfed/their gear be nerfed in some way as they have become the ultimate PVP class to have. Any Rogue with mediocre stats and a nekro will immediately become the dominant figure in the PVP battlefield and there is little a warrior or sorceror can do to stop it. The only that can stop a rogue it appears, is simply another stronger rogue.

I'll Break it down:
    Yes, While warriors have lots of health lets take the highest health war i have seen (15k) there is little a warrior can do, (despite jug and Venge) when a rogue with 5k dps attacks, as the dps isnt even a measure of the actual damage a rogue can do, since it also completely ignore the crit chance rogues have, charging abilities and ofc the aimed shot ability is another level of damage as well. Rogues annoying also have dodge chances that are through the roof making it nearly impossible to even land a hit on a rogue. (I forgot about warrior armor so i dont know how that plays an affect :3)

As for mages, as soon as the 2 seconds of immunity from the arcane shield is gone, they die essentially instantly by a rogue.

I recommed a signficant health drop in the Rogue's gear to make the pvp classes more balanced. Warrior and Mage I feel are perfectly balanced, I just feel that rogues have become way to dominent in PVP.

This is just my opinion and I do not intend to attack anyone's feelings with this thread. I'm just offering some food for thought. Cheers!
    Last edited by Spheresome; 03-03-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Or make the mages shield immunity last 4 seconds and resist more damage. I suggest putting extra points into the shield mastery after u max out all passives except speed and u can pick ur own skills/ str or int points.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to im jeff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Enough with these nerf threads please. PvP is already fine as I see it nowadays (except for Tank stacking and Instakilling -.-") and what do you mean by "Theres a little that warriors can do"? Most warriors who pvp has 13k+ HP , 10K+ Armor and 2.2-2.4k damage. Technically enough to nuke rogues >.< (not to mention their axe throw that if we rogues got hit , our armor is gg)

Not gonna comment on Mages... but they do need a little buff.. this class has suffered too much from the previous expansions (except 56) already.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

As a mage I already have 10/10 in shield master :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I guess I cant really comment well on warrior since my main account has always been mages. I might just be butt hurt from consistently dying in pvp at this point xD. Thanks for your feedback ! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

are rogues the best choice for PVP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You want rogues nerfed...lemme tell you this

Warrior with axe and korrup and no matter how strong you are as a rogue, you'll be dead sooner than you can blink.

THAT'S the real problemen ever since korruption came out and forced many players to leave pvp. Pvp has nothing to do with skill when a noob tank with korrup, axe throws you and says gf e.z win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Enough with these nerf threads please. PvP is already fine as I see it nowadays (except for Tank stacking and Instakilling -.-") and what do you mean by "Theres a little that warriors can do"? Most warriors who pvp has 13k+ HP , 10K+ Armor and 2.2-2.4k damage. Technically enough to nuke rogues >.< (not to mention their axe throw that if we rogues got hit , our armor is gg)

Not gonna comment on Mages... but they do need a little buff.. this class has suffered too much from the previous expansions (except 56) already.
    Tank stacking should be canceled. 2 per team is enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Tank stacking should be canceled. 2 per team is enough
    Lol this thread's a year old... nice necro though

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

As soon as mage releases the button for 2 seconds of invincibility it doesnt begin for an entire second AFTER the skill had been activated! Whats the point of that? I noticed the movement impairment debuff immediatly takes effect but not the invincibility. Again i ask, Devs... what is up with that?