Thread: Rogue's in PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Rogue's in PVP

I feel like Rogue's stats should be nerfed/their gear be nerfed in some way as they have become the ultimate PVP class to have. Any Rogue with mediocre stats and a nekro will immediately become the dominant figure in the PVP battlefield and there is little a warrior or sorceror can do to stop it. The only that can stop a rogue it appears, is simply another stronger rogue.

I'll Break it down:
    Yes, While warriors have lots of health lets take the highest health war i have seen (15k) there is little a warrior can do, (despite jug and Venge) when a rogue with 5k dps attacks, as the dps isnt even a measure of the actual damage a rogue can do, since it also completely ignore the crit chance rogues have, charging abilities and ofc the aimed shot ability is another level of damage as well. Rogues annoying also have dodge chances that are through the roof making it nearly impossible to even land a hit on a rogue. (I forgot about warrior armor so i dont know how that plays an affect :3)

As for mages, as soon as the 2 seconds of immunity from the arcane shield is gone, they die essentially instantly by a rogue.

I recommed a signficant health drop in the Rogue's gear to make the pvp classes more balanced. Warrior and Mage I feel are perfectly balanced, I just feel that rogues have become way to dominent in PVP.

This is just my opinion and I do not intend to attack anyone's feelings with this thread. I'm just offering some food for thought. Cheers!
    Last edited by Spheresome; 03-03-2018 at 12:02 AM.