Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-03-05 Content Update (247296)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'll fix this issue. Thanks for your patience :-)
    I cant even spawn ghost wearing leprechaun hat

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Tysm cinco!
    No issues occurring anymore.
    Might have to change face color to green now xD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Thank u for fix Cinco as always, u & team STS rock!
    Time for an all nighter farming now
    Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Albatroszz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How does one even get the hat, cause most people don't have several million gold to buy one, and not everybody is able to pay $50 just to get an outfit, so please make it where the ghost can still spawn even without the hat

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slicingblade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Thank you so much cinco for hearing us

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Findme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

This event is awesome so far! But me and a few others were wondering if you guys can make the effects from 2017 Sin Patty set a pet ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    This event is awesome so far! But me and a few others were wondering if you guys can make the effects from 2017 Sin Patty set a pet ?
    Yes please cinco *-*

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slicingblade View Post
    How does one even get the hat, cause most people don't have several million gold to buy one, and not everybody is able to pay $50 just to get an outfit, so please make it where the ghost can still spawn even without the hat
    You can still use the leprechaun hat which isn't worth very much
    Look for them in the auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Cinco, can you please add the original leprechaun hat either in store,vendor or from npc at sergio. The lep hat is available at auction house for a ridiculous price of 1M-3M when I remember buying it last year for 200-500k. I know players who are new or have trouble getting a plat set would appreciate this.
    Thank you if we do get it.
    If it’s already part of this year event maybe someone can tell me where to get it from other than greedy people at auction house.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    2017 set is on the vendor that spawns in missions. It cost 850 plat
    @cinco, why last year sin patty set 2017 costlier than new one. The Amaze balls & fo sizzle set were 800 plats last year. This year, available for half of its price i.e., 400 plats. Why is that so much differentiation???

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

for the bandanna drop,how rare is very rare?relic drop?or its similar to the broken red heart drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Apperantly when you fill your feed meter you can run around forever until after you feed a glitch there also Cinco please increase cilas spawn rate some players farm 1-2 hr no cilas . Thank you cinco

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 03-06-2018 at 07:02 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    @cinco, why last year sin patty set 2017 costlier than new one. The Amaze balls & fo sizzle set were 800 plats last year. This year, available for half of its price i.e., 400 plats. Why is that so much differentiation???

Because he's trying to keep last year's vanity more rare.
    Amazeball and Fo Shizzle are different because they aren't from any events and they're permanent additions to the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Sin Patty's Spirit House is open once again! Defeat Patty O'Meara and his minions!
    + Loot special two-handed Glistening Gold weapons from Patty O'Meara (Levels 41 - 46)!
    + New dual-wield Golden Weapons can be looted from Random Packs in the Store (Levels 10 - 46)!
    + Get the new Hexobite Emerald Outfit for unlimited access to Sin Patty's during the event.
    + Gonzalo the Vanity Thief sells the "Sin Patty's Desire" outfit (for a limited time)!
    + The 2017 Sin Patty's Desire outfit also grants unlimited access to Sin Patty's bar during the event.
    + Wear the Lucky Irish Topper or the Leprechaun Hat for a chance to spawn Cilas Green!
    + Defeat Cilas Green in Old Town for a free ticket to Sin Patty's Spirit House.
    + Plus: Ghosts spawned in Sin Patty's bar have a (very) rare chance to drop Bandanas of all colors!
    + And by request: a special Green Antler Mask can also be looted from Ghosts that haunt Sin Patty's!
    + This event is scheduled to last two (2) weeks.
    Please Add Green Sabres or Golden Sabres

thanks

- Smokianlord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

So, first off, thanks for the event. It's enjoyable because I paid 700plat to buy the set so I could farm. But Honestly, it is completely unfair for the people that have to farm hours just to get one key. The event is based on players who spend real money. People who spend real money already have the advantage of being able to sell the set and make a profit, additionally, make even more money from the drops. The inequality gap between rich and poor people is disgusting. At least make it possible to farm for a small fee, like the Halloween event or Valentine's event. This game has become pay to win, and that's the truth. Every single thing costs real money, even the events cost real money now. This is honestly so disappointing and I don't see how the game is going to develop and become active again. It's obvious that a lot of people are leaving because there is no incentive to continue playing if they're feeling pressured to spend money to be successful in this game. Make it enjoyable even for the people who don't spend real money...
    Give me hate ppl lol this needed to be said, a lot of people have been complaining.
    Last edited by Iotus; 03-06-2018 at 07:03 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iotus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iotus View Post
    So, first off, thanks for the event. It's enjoyable because I paid 700plat to buy the set so I could farm. But Honestly, it is completely unfair for the people that have to farm hours just to get one key. The event is based on players who spend real money. People who spend real money already have the advantage of being able to sell the set and make a profit, additionally, make even more money from the drops. The inequality gap between rich and poor people is disgusting. At least make it possible to farm for a small fee, like the Halloween event or Valentine's event. This game has become pay to win, and that's the truth. Every single thing costs real money, even the events cost real money now. This is honestly so disappointing and I don't see how the game is going to develop and become active again. It's obvious that a lot of people are leaving because there is no incentive to continue playing if they're feeling pressured to spend money to be successful in this game. Make it enjoyable even for the people who don't spend real money...
    Give me hate ppl lol this needed to be said, a lot of people have been complaining.
    Indeed truth and that is the reality. This event is dedicated to platinum players only. I don't know how people say it is rare XD. Is it rare based on the drop rate? Or is it rare because u have it & don't want to sell it. Or No one has it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Was surprised when sinful luck gem dropped but it was level 41. Cinco, can we please have a level 46? Also, will there be level 46 relic gems such as black vampire heart,elder blood,petrified, etc? Both a drop and plat purchased. You tend to surprise us with a little something after event ends so hopefully then or maybe in future

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I agree with this ... Each key should give 15 minute Elixir to enter sin patty bar ... that will spice up everything ... each key for one chance .. it's kinda really unfair to the p2p players ;3

- Smokianlord

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokianlordx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlordx View Post
    I agree with this ... Each key should give 15 minute Elixir to enter sin patty bar ... that will spice up everything ... each key for one chance .. it's kinda really unfair to the p2p players ;3

- Smokianlord
    Agree, and that the key is given to everyone on the map. Even if you don't kill the boss.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Iotus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Agree, and that the key is given to everyone on the map. Even if you don't kill the boss.
    It should be given to only the players near where Cilas Green was killed.
    Otherwise we will see many players afk and waiting for others to find and kill Cilas

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to japan For This Useful Post: