Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-03-05 Content Update (247298)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2018-03-05 Content Update (247298)

+ Pick up the new 2018 Big Luck helmet to spread the Luck!
    + Players who wave at you will get 'Little Luck 2018' for free.
    + All Big Luck helmets grant 'Little Luck' versions during the event!
    + Wear Big Luck 2018 for a chance to spawn LUCK.E.BOT boss!
    + LUCK.E drops cool Modern Sci-Fi and ultra-rare Heroic vanity items.
    + This event is scheduled to run for two (2) weeks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Sci-fi its AVATAR and Heroic comes from HERO Pack (Avengers) am I right ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I see STS is trying to fix the economy! Not gonna pay those merchs the 10m they want for a staff lmao

Thanks for the update!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao they actually ruined the economy. Nothing’s rare anymore in this game. We’re losing more gold because of people spending money on those modification. Nobody farms anymore for people to keep getting credits and they give few credits

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Wait... "gold?"
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Wait... "gold?"
    He means Credits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You guys need to change the credit Drops you need to put them like PL in oasis u can make 5k in one run make us SL players get that amount of money like in PL its actually very unfair since most players are poor and cant even buy a Scavenger rifle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have noticed that on the Classic Leather Jacket, Red Shirt, Black sunglasses that the "LIMITED EDITION MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE!" description at the bottom has gone. Are they coming back? If so, why take this away? Surely the older ones are more "limited" and exclusive, right?

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Any instance of these items would be the same as any other. And they came back briefly as loot from LUCK.E.BOT - thus the description is no longer accurate :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So are you guys just gonna give things for free by doing these type of updates? I understand that you guys have 6 employees left (according to my research and not saying its a fact) do you guys not have time to make new vanities instead of bringing old vanities and making all vans tradable? I think thats the reason you guys made them tradable so you guys dont have to make new vanities. Also if you can add more credits when farming because the game’s economy is dying from old player’s unopened account, mod system, credits enhancers etc. It would make people wanna farm more if credits and loot are much higher.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

If we had seven people we could make more credits. With only six... you're stuck with what you're stuck with :-/
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Any instance of these items would be the same as any other. And they came back briefly as loot from LUCK.E.BOT - thus the description is no longer accurate :-)
    can u guys add old vans into the plat store on the next update? rather than dropping from luck e bot becuz i have no time to farm but i surely would want to collect those vans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vinceuy View Post
    So are you guys just gonna give things for free by doing these type of updates? I understand that you guys have 6 employees left (according to my research and not saying its a fact) do you guys not have time to make new vanities instead of bringing old vanities and making all vans tradable? I think thats the reason you guys made them tradable so you guys dont have to make new vanities. Also if you can add more credits when farming because the game’s economy is dying from old player’s unopened account, mod system, credits enhancers etc. It would make people wanna farm more if credits and loot are much higher.
    i disagree, they aren't "just giving things for free", i think Cinco is trying to make SL fun again. Introducing LUCK.E.BOT meant people would play (farm and enjoy the game like it is meant to) more, and ive noticed while luck e bot event was live there were clearly more ppl playing and farming. Clearly, bringing back old vanities is what a lot of people demanded and it is what is driving the game right now.

also what kind of research did you do cuz clearly its impossible to run a game company that has like 5+ games with 6 employees...

the point of making new items is obvious, everyone wants it but more so people also want old vanities... they are taking baby steps introducing old vanities first so SL becomes more active and "fun"... im sure they will add new items soon...

you are right about the economy, i agree there should be a better credit farming system... make bosses like bio-mech drop more credits because they require time to kill without enhancers (just an idea...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=jaythebest;2807099]i disagree, they aren't "just giving things for free", i think Cinco is trying to make SL fun again. Introducing LUCK.E.BOT meant people would play (farm and enjoy the game like it is meant to) more, and ive noticed while luck e bot event was live there were clearly more ppl playing and farming. Clearly, bringing back old vanities is what a lot of people demanded and it is what is driving the game right now.

also what kind of research did you do cuz clearly its impossible to run a game company that has like 5+ games with 6 employees...

the point of making new items is obvious, everyone wants it but more so people also want old vanities... they are taking baby steps introducing old vanities first so SL becomes more active and "fun"... im sure they will add new items soon...

you are right about the economy, i agree there should be a better credit farming system... make bosses like bio-mech drop more credits because they require time to kill without enhancers (just an idea...

Based on what cinco said “if they had seven” the article I have read is true. I used to wonder and hate STS because they could have earned a lot of money from SL or other legacy games if they kept updating but now i am fully aware why they decided to stop and all that stuffs. It’s not their fault cinco is doing his best especially if hes somewhat the only one who really loves the fans (us) and the game. And what i meant by free is why cant they just put it on plat store or something because this way rich people like us gets affected of sudden drop of prices because they are lootable. And if you think having the game alive for 1-2 weeks then everyone decides to stop playing again or just stay in base or something well thats up to u. I dont think farming is “fun” because the only reason they farm so they could sell it overpriced not to have vanities for themselves and enjoy it. (This is just my opinion and just wanna at least help in someway because I really love this game since 2012 until now but game gets boring so i mostly just sit in base afk or merch)

It is possbile to run 5+ ames with only 6 employees. According to the article I read they lost their sponsor or whatever (the way they make money and keep the game going) so they have decided to stop updating some legacy games (not sure if all cus i only play SL) but now I have noticed that they are updating SL more and I have noticed that Fyber and Tapjoy is a lot better so im guessing they are making money from the advertisement of tapjoy and fyber. Anyways all love for Cinco the best game developer in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vinceuy View Post
    Based on what cinco said “if they had seven” the article I have read is true. I used to wonder and hate STS because they could have earned a lot of money from SL or other legacy games if they kept updating but now i am fully aware why they decided to stop and all that stuffs. It’s not their fault cinco is doing his best especially if hes somewhat the only one who really loves the fans (us) and the game. And what i meant by free is why cant they just put it on plat store or something because this way rich people like us gets affected of sudden drop of prices because they are lootable. And if you think having the game alive for 1-2 weeks then everyone decides to stop playing again or just stay in base or something well thats up to u. I dont think farming is “fun” because the only reason they farm so they could sell it overpriced not to have vanities for themselves and enjoy it. (This is just my opinion and just wanna at least help in someway because I really love this game since 2012 until now but game gets boring so i mostly just sit in base afk or merch)

It is possbile to run 5+ ames with only 6 employees. According to the article I read they lost their sponsor or whatever (the way they make money and keep the game going) so they have decided to stop updating some legacy games (not sure if all cus i only play SL) but now I have noticed that they are updating SL more and I have noticed that Fyber and Tapjoy is a lot better so im guessing they are making money from the advertisement of tapjoy and fyber. Anyways all love for Cinco the best game developer in my opinion
    what cinco said was sarcastic!
    -they dint put the items just for sale in the store because they really wanted players to "earn" them which would lead to increase playing and farming (which is the point of the game, play it and have fun)
    -even if they put it in the plat store (like they did with sci-fi) i think the overall prices of ALL items in SL are dropping due to the mods, and the sudden everything tradeable update, which overpriced old vanities -but are they really worth that much?...yes i get it they are rare because they are old but that doesn't mean they have to be worth more.. its not fair to the overall community (old ppl just get an unfair advantage!) -think of these updates as balancing changes.
    -having the game alive for 1-2weeks was totally worth it and i feel like as they keep adding more new and old things to SL the play rate will increase more and more...
    -farming is fun for me because thats when I get to play with friends and/or with clanmates; i don't farm for profit (most of the times!)
    -also it is still impossible to run 5+ games with 6 employees, so lets hope they have more than that and keep updating the legacy games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lmao Jaythebest

17. The Following User Says Thank You to superpinsir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Cinco, i would like to see once again Dark Legend Shield on Star Legends Daily Deal for DL 6th Birthday, is that asking too much ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Why have you changed Auction font size? Now it looks really small , almost impossible to read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys does Lvl 55 drops?
    And if they don't in whut lvls can i drop squid,xray,mecha and dev?
    I hope Lvl 55 drops,if they dont,why should i have a Lvl 55?
    Add more new vans to Lvl 55 with hardest map or a map to Lvl 55 very hard where they can drop any vanity,that's super cool!

(Opersbreaker)Lvl 55
    (Engsbreaker)Lvl 52
    (Farmvanity)Lvl 19

Enviado desde mi MYA-L41 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxxoperxxx View Post
    Guys does Lvl 55 drops?
    And if they don't in whut lvls can i drop squid,xray,mecha and dev?
    I hope Lvl 55 drops,if they dont,why should i have a Lvl 55?
    Add more new vans to Lvl 55 with hardest map or a map to Lvl 55 very hard where they can drop any vanity,that's super cool!

(Opersbreaker)Lvl 55
    (Engsbreaker)Lvl 52
    (Farmvanity)Lvl 19

Enviado desde mi MYA-L41 mediante Tapatalk
    Vanitys do drop.
    You have to be at The appropriate Level of The area though.
    For example you wanna Farm squid at Delta. Delta's recommended Level is 16-20 so it is adviced to Farm with a lv20 character there.
    It can be confusing at first.
    I agree that The vanity drop rate should be a little Higher though