Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Art sig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Default Art sig

Hi! ^_^ I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a sig for me. I知 looking for a reasonably priced one, and I値l pm you what I知 looking for. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Bump...
    if it helps to be more specific I’m looking for something not over 300k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Bump...
    if it helps to be more specific I’m looking for something not over 300k
    Did i hear a bag of coins? Hit me up if you're interested. I can make you a sig right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Did i hear a bag of coins? Hit me up if you're interested. I can make you a sig right now.
    Great! Thanks! I'll pm you what I'm looking for. What kind of edges can you do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Great! Thanks! I'll pm you what I'm looking for. What kind of edges can you do?
    All kinds of edges, if you mean the portrait of the sig like for example the sig looks scratched up or has lines, you name it and sure take your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    All kinds of edges, if you mean the portrait of the sig like for example the sig looks scratched up or has lines, you name it and sure take your time.
    Ok. I'll try to get it to you by the end of today. Atm it is 2pm, and I have school and later other activities. Sorry, but this email will take some time because I need to tell you a backstory of my character's origin so you know where I'm coming from lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Ok. I'll try to get it to you by the end of today. Atm it is 2pm, and I have school and later other activities. Sorry, but this email will take some time because I need to tell you a backstory of my character's origin so you know where I'm coming from lol.
    It's all cool, i gotcha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

i made a few sigs before , but i doubt i can make better than flame XD Anyways i could try . You can expect something that looks like mine or the one i made for darkrai :
    Name:  1486991822239.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  452.8 KB
    *made it larger so its easier to see detail
    * if your looking for something that looks really creepy/scary i have a good unused sig base ready , saves alot of time .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 03-07-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Ok. Idk if I'm actually supposed to do this, but I'll do it anyway I'll just post what I want here and you guys can tell me if you are able to do it. First let me give you my character's background:
    This is the first excerpt from DragonSpell:
    "When Kale, a slave girl, finds a dragon egg, she is given the unexpected opportunity to become a servant to Paladin. But on her way to The Hall, where she was to be trained, Kale runs into danger. Rescued by a small band of Paladin’s servants, Kale is turned from her destination."
    This is who my character is, except I swapped out Kale's name for Tipper, seeing as how in another series the character's name is Tipper. But this is where I am coming from.
    I want a sig where a young girl (kinda like Zelda's brown, flowing hair and long-pointed elf ears) is holding a dragon's egg. On the side of the sig is the green dragon whom Kale found in a nest. It is located on the right. Cartoonish-looking, of course. At the bottom of the sig right below the Zelda-looking girl is my name: Tippertwo. I haven't decided what edges of the sig I am looking for. I'll let you know what I want after I see the whole printed thing. As of right now, just focus on the actual sig part. Thanks so much! Let me know if either one of you is able to do this.
    @Gouiwaa9000 I'm not exactly looking for something scary; I'm looking for something more of a "forest-like" setting, if that makes sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

As a side note, I am not in a hurry to get this. So take your time ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ok. Idk if I'm actually supposed to do this, but I'll do it anyway I'll just post what I want here and you guys can tell me if you are able to do it. First let me give you my character's background:
    "When Kale, a slave girl, finds a dragon egg, she is given the unexpected opportunity to become a servant to Paladin. But on her way to The Hall, where she was to be trained, Kale runs into danger. Rescued by a small band of Paladin’s servants, Kale is turned from her destination."
    This is who my character is, except I swapped out Kale's name for Tipper, seeing as how in another series the character's name is Tipper. But this is where I am coming from.
    I want a sig where a young girl (kinda like Zelda's brown, flowing hair and long-pointed elf ears) is holding a dragon's egg. On the side of the sig is the green dragon whom Kale found in a nest. It is located on the right. Cartoonish-looking, of course. At the bottom of the sig right below the Zelda-looking girl is my name: Tippertwo. I haven't decided what edges of the sig I am looking for. I'll let you know what I want after I see the whole printed thing. As of right now, just focus on the actual sig part. Thanks so much! Let me know if either one of you is able to do this.
    @Gouiwaa9000 I'm not exactly looking for something scary; I'm looking for something more of a "forest-like" setting, if that makes sense.
    Lol and i gave psychonuke my 2 ign's and my guild name and i thought i was being too picky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Well its alot easier for people to reply if you give away basic info , thanks
    That sig will probably require alot of 'drawing' , i will make a couple parts tomorrow and see what happens XD You want the primary color to be green , right ?
    a green forest background ( not a real pic ) Dragon on the left , girl in the middle and a fancy dragon-looking font running from mid to right border sounds ok ?

( i dont really request payment since i like doing stuff like this in my free time , but that sounds really hard to create XD )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 03-07-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Lol and i gave psychonuke my 2 ign's and my guild name and i thought i was being too picky
    Lol :P I guess technically I could put in the time and effort to do it myself, but I am too busy nowadays to really do it (even though I’m on forums a lot)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Lol :P I guess technically I could put in the time and effort to do it myself, but I am too busy nowadays to really do it (even though I’m on forums a lot)
    So many helpful and talented people out there in Arlor. Im sure you will have a lovely signature soon. Good luck and cant wait to see it once its done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Well its alot easier for people to reply if you give away basic info , thanks
    That sig will probably require alot of 'drawing' , i will make a couple parts tomorrow and see what happens XD You want the primary color to be green , right ?
    Yes, a mix of greens, thanks ^_^ like olive, greens you would see in a forest, etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    So many helpful and talented people out there in Arlor. Im sure you will have a lovely signature soon. Good luck and cant wait to see it once its done
    Thank you! ^-^ Gouiwaa will do an excellent job! (no pressure)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

i dont really request payment since i like doing stuff like this in my free time , but that sounds really hard to create XD
    No let me pay you at your price ^-^ you're not walking away from this without cash! xD
    If you can't do it, no fret! I know it will be a bit tricky.
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 03-07-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

a green forest background ( not a real pic ) Dragon on the left , girl in the middle and a fancy dragon-looking font running from mid to right border sounds ok ?
    The dragon is on the right. I want the name in the middle, maybe covering the bottom of the egg a little bit. If there's no room, you can do it mid to right border ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Am I being too picky?...

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Very interesting concept, well what you know, you could have got it for free if no one have replied on this thread by weekend
    That being said I am glad Gouwaa picked up the project as I might have delayed it by 2 weeks because of the event starting tomorrow. So everything happens for a reason
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!