Thread: Tainted set in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Tainted set in pvp

Tainted set in pvp have to be nerfed, pvp its mean to be a competitive game, and with this instakill proc it is not, its just luck, keep the instakill for the mobs in pve thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Tainted set in pvp have to be nerfed, pvp its mean to be a competitive game, and with this instakill proc it is not, its just luck, keep the instakill for the mobs in pve thanks.
    Hahaha son, i made a similar thread got spammed with hate i honestly think its ok now aslong as people arent stacking 4 tanks then all good

The insta kill it kinda evens out because in clashes mages cant kill as much therefore insta kill helps them
    Same goes for tanks

I believe without insta kill clashes will be too long due to the tankyness of every class
    Im in the middle
    insta or without ill still purge

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Terrorshock1; 03-06-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't care either way but if they're going to make Instakill, then Samael should have been banishing people for years now. That's why i think it's an oversight by devs. Maybe a compromise could be it depletes 50% of remaining HP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Hahaha son, i made a similar thread got spammed with hate i honestly think its ok now aslong as people arent stacking 4 tanks then all good

The insta kill it kinda evens out because in clashes mages cant kill as much therefore insta kill helps them
    Same goes for tanks

I believe without insta kill clashes will be too long due to the tankyness of every class
    Im in the middle
    insta or without ill still purge

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk
    Yes bro i agree about that tanks and mage cant kill its slow game now, but the instakill isnt the solution to this problem, i cant agree with it cause it doesent need skill bro, but well i agree with u about instakill or not we will keep purge !