Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nekro pet.....

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    a bit out of topic, it is easier to keep melee pets closer than us, compared to ranged pets, sts once tried to keep the leash short by shortening the pet's attack perimeter, which make your pet unable to attack enemies at full range of your ranged weapons, which in pratical made the pet barely attacks at all, which i hope sts won't do it anymore.

also nekro (and glowstik) aa non-stacking rule is 16sec after getting buffed, so if your shield is not broken until it reach full duration of 10 sec, we will need 6 more seconds to wait, and it's longer if your shield break earlier because of received damage.

and also additional speed make it easier to adjust our position into pet's aa range.

so my suggestion will be try using speed set, and change your base pet with melee pet, e.g. stampy, shady and surge
    I consider samael as a melee pet, and I have glow slotted for it's AA - the issue applies to it as well. I am always out of Samael's passive aura field while moving and I believe glow's AA has the same radius, so it does not apply to me if triggered while moving.

Speed set increases the pet's speed in same proportion as yours
    . The proximity and the reaction time remains the same, hence the issue persists with or without speed set.

So your suggested workaround does not apply.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i tried mishi / dreambot with glow AA they run even further than nekro ... nekro with glow AA still can cast closest to me