Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LB hauntlet, arena reset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

^ It's all good that you say that now, because when we first made the point all you did is post "stop crying OMGGGG". Goes to show what really matters to you.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    ^ It's all good that you say that now, because when we first made the point all you did is post "stop crying OMGGGG". Goes to show what really matters to you.
    Because that’s all u guys did in the first thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

...and you just proved my point exactly. You're not actually concerned with fixing an inherent issue or making the game fairer, instead you're just worried about saying "stop crying" and small, trivial quips like that. That's fine, but some of us actually want to make the game fairer, so keep those comments to PVP or something where that kind of trivial drivel belongs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

...and you just proved my point exactly. You're not actually concerned with fixing an inherent issue or making the game fairer, instead you're just worried about saying "stop crying" and small, trivial quips like that. That's fine, but some of us actually want to make the game fairer, so keep those comments to PVP or something where that kind of trivial drivel belongs.
    My opinions are just different than your views. Just because it is different u chose to ignore or tell yourself I am being unreasonable. The forum is open to all so don’t tell me to take my opinions to PvP.

If it was being fair the sts would have reset ages ago but guess what? They didn’t. Clearly they don’t see this as an appropriate action or significant issue.

I am just letting u know Justg himself, the owner of the game TOLD TWICE there will be no reset. And u guys keep making same thread again and again. It’s annoying when people want new and productive threads
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 03-09-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

The whole point of a forum is to give opinions yes. But like you noted, some are unproductive while others have merit. Yours aren't really opinions, rather just trivial comments that add nothing. We already get that you don't care about this issue. So why post in the thread? "STS hasn't done anything yet" isn't an argument: you said this same thing in the first thread. The whole point is to bring the issue to the forefront and get STS to look at it, even if they said they will not.

Back in season 2/3 etc. (not sure if you were around), there was some issues with locked crates, and many times people made threads with constructive criticism about them. But, STS said nothing would be changed, period. And closed several threads. Now look, there are crate tokens, loot tables were changed, etc. So, clearly STS saw the numerous threads about it and took action. Just because STS says nothing will be done, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to talk about the issue again if we still feel it is wrong to the players. And we do still feel this is unfair. The same is true in real life - people push several issues countless times over and over again even if the people in power say nothing will happen. And it works.

So even though you keep telling us to be quiet, we are still going to keep talking about this issue in hopes that STS sees it is unfair, and in hopes that they change their mind about this. Doesn't matter if there is a 99% chance they won't. It's important to me (while issues such as PVP, boss loot etc. are important to other people), so I'll keep talking about it, thanks.
    Last edited by wowdah; 03-09-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

The whole point of a forum is to give opinions yes. But like you noted, some are unproductive while others have merit. Yours aren't really opinions, rather just trivial comments that add nothing. We already get that you don't care about this issue. So why post in the thread? "STS hasn't done anything yet" isn't an argument: you said this same thing in the first thread. The whole point is to bring the issue to the forefront and get STS to look at it, even if they said they will not.

Back in season 2/3 etc. (not sure if you were around), there was some issues with locked crates, and many times people made threads with constructive criticism about them. But, STS said nothing would be changed, period. And closed several threads. Now look, there are crate tokens, loot tables were changed, etc. So, clearly STS saw the numerous threads about it and took action. Just because STS says nothing will be done, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to talk about the issue again if we still feel it is wrong to the players. And we do still feel this is unfair. The same is true in real life - people push several issues countless times over and over again even if the people in power say nothing will happen. And it works.

So even though you keep telling us to be quiet, we are still going to keep talking about this issue in hopes that STS sees it is unfair, and in hopes that they changed their mind about this. Doesn't matter if there is a 99% chance they won't. It's important to me (while issues such as PVP, boss loot etc. are important to other people), so I'll keep talking about it, thanks.
    I keep commenting on this thread because I do care and u don’t see that because I say No to this request. You aren’t taking no for an answer and it’s only acceptable to some extent.

I joined AL in April 2013 but just because they changed their mind doesn’t mean they will again but maybe they will but constantly making same thread doesn’t help ur case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And I have played since this was a game. In those years AL (STS) has only stolen from me in terms of hours spent fairly. I've been through lb a....tonnnnnnn. only for STS to implement a bug that benefits a veeeeeeeery small amount of people and let's them bug past my times. Arena and otherwise. If you think you're in the right for protecting these guys then idk what to say on your behalf. They steal our times then laugh down the throats of the fair players.. or ones that don't spend cash. It's hypocrisy and you should see that. Any negative response toward this also will show how far you are from the pulse. Maybe you haven't played fair games for over 20 years like some of the vets playing. We know fair. We know how bugs work. We only want solarity. To show our actual skill that we possess. Not an empty bank or a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

^ Exactly, this is the exact same in real life, there will always be dissidents, but at least we are striving toward a positive change.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bump this thread since sts doesnt care at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Nearing the end of the season, so really hope STS does something, anything, about this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Bumperino bumperoni.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I'm curious - is there any like delay variable that is used throughout the whole game, i.e. mob spawn in southern seas vs. mage spawn in hauntlet? If these are indeed linked in some way inherently in the code of the game, then it WAS NOT amazon that caused the shortening of the delay, it was the update. Ty.