Thread: Instakill needs to be removed from pvp, it is destroying pvp and killing the fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Thumbs down Instakill needs to be removed from pvp, it is destroying pvp and killing the fun

Thread Closed due to a huge amount of drama possibly occurring.

@Justg

Lock this thread please, thanks!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-15-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Bump

I feel this needs to addressed.....this is just madness......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

why?? u tanks benefit from them the most with your axe throw....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    why?? u tanks benefit from them the most with your axe throw....
    This is not the point, this doesn't feel like pvp anymore...., i don't even have the set. It just doesn't feel right.

This is like an actual exploit in the game disguised as a feature.....

And doing 1v1's just feels like a competition of who will proc instakill bomb first -_-

I can get the set if i want but i'm not gonna cause this is just 0 skills and just button mashing, no fun at all.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-15-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

when was endgame pvp alive ??its been dead long ago. am actually seeing it more active since tainted sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gjdude View Post
    when was endgame pvp alive ??its been dead long ago. am actually seeing it more active since tainted sets.
    This is now like dummy farming in pvp with the instakill bomb proc, no skills involved. It is literally. Like dummy farming now in front of everyone but

no one says a word. This proc should be forbidden in the first place. I never saw any pvp on all MMO's out there allow such practice.

Also, lv66 pvp used to be active. Now it's rapidly dying cause this instakill bomb proc....

The overpriced nightmare gear back then that excluded alot of people from pvp'ing without being mega rich now to this.....cmon...
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-15-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    This is not the point, this doesn't feel like pvp anymore...., i don't even have the set. It just doesn't feel right.

This is like an actual exploit in the game disguised as a feature.....

And doing 1v1's just feels like a competition of who will proc instakill bomb first -_-

I can get the set if i want but i'm not gonna cause this is just 0 skills and just button mashing, no fun at all.
    learn how to adapt ... u can use stampy to remove the insta kill bombs. or learn how to use your horn of renew shield bubble to eat insta kills.its not that hard to avoid a tiny pac that doesnt even move.

its funny beacuse u are a tank and can axe enemies into your bombs. rogues and mages dont have that.

wait u dont even have the set and are trying to remove the insta kill proc lol??????????the irony is real.

also pvp isnt dead...i pvp ALOT and have never even seen u in pvp....
    Last edited by Spell; 03-15-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

learn how to adapt ... u can use stampy to remove the insta kill bombs. or learn how to use your horn of renew shield bubble to eat insta kills.its not that hard to avoid a tiny pac that doesnt even move.

its funny beacuse u are a tank and can axe enemies into your bombs. rogues and mages dont have that.

wait u dont even have the set and are trying to remove the insta kill proc lol??????????
    It's obvious why no one is complaining of this ridiculous proc, it's cause it helps alot of kdr lovers out there get kills with 0 skills

I do pvp, and guess it's just us in different rooms then.

Horn of renew has a cool down, but the instakill bomb doesn't. -_-
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-15-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Okay all the pulling and stats don't matter, What matters is actually making pvp support skills instead of a lazy proc that makes people with 0 skills TT you and feel like a god

just cause they managed to instakill someone without moving an inch.
    you dont even have the set....how can u ask to remove the insta kill if u never even used the set?
    avoiding the insta kill is rather easy and even easier with speed set.
    if u wanna talk about 0 skill look at rogues with 7.5k armor 3.5k dmg in speed set nuking everything with aimed shots 10k crits.

idk if u even pvp but atm mages can barely kill tanks with that 11k armor they have now.forget fighting rogues as a mage...

tank vs goes on forever since mages dmg output is disgusting.most of the time tanks proc an insta kill bomb and axe mages into them. iv learned to adapt to this by saving my shield for when i see the special purple glow of instakill bombs.

it isnt hard at all yo...

p.s you lost all credibility when u said u dont even have the set in chatbox.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

you dont even have the set....how can u ask to remove the insta kill if u never even used the set?
    avoiding the insta kill is rather easy and even easier with speed set.
    if u wanna talk about 0 skill look at rogues with 7.5k armor 3.5k dmg in speed set nuking everything with aimed shots 10k crits.

idk if u even pvp but atm mages can barely kill tanks with that 11k armor they have now.forget fighting rogues as a mage...

tank vs goes on forever since mages dmg output is disgusting.most of the time tanks proc an insta kill bomb and axe mages into them. iv learned to adapt to this by saving my shield for when i see the special purple glow of instakill bombs.

it isnt hard at all yo...

p.s you lost all credibility when u said u dont even have the set in chatbox.
    I can get the set anytime i want but i feel like i'll just dig up a bunch of rocks then gold nuggets when they decide to nerf it out of the blue once i wear the gear.

I have a feeling there might be a nerf cause if no nerf then why bring new weapons in the upcoming expansion if such a proc is allowed,

wouldn't the new weps have no use cause this instakill bomb proc will be used forever?
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-15-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I can get the set anytime i want but i feel like i'll just dig up a bunch of rocks then gold nuggets when they decide to nerf it out of the blue once i wear the gear.

I have a feeling there might be a nerf cause if no nerf then why bring new weapons in the upcoming expansion if such a proc is allowed,

wouldn't the new weps have no use cause this instakill bomb proc will be used forever?
    if they bring new items then again observe and adapt ...