Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quit Complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Quit Complaining

I’m sure this will rub some people wrong, but I’m sick of all the complaining. “I don’t like this set,” “I don’t like this proc,” “I’m poor,” “I don’t like this event”. My recommendation, go grind or buy plat, do something constructive.

I’m thinking that we need a new item for housing, a SILVER PLATTER. Go buy it and see if you get rich, since that’s how life really works.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    I’m sure this will rub some people wrong, but I’m sick of all the complaining. “I don’t like this set,” “I don’t like this proc,” “I’m poor,” “I don’t like this event”. My recommendation, go grind or buy plat, do something constructive.

I’m thinking that we need a new item for housing, a SILVER PLATTER. Go buy it and see if you get rich, since that’s how life really works.
    OP> Proceeds to take the time to make a new thread and the thread is all about him complaining of others complaining and then tells us to do something constructive with our time.

Name:  ooooof.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  6.1 KB
    Name:  OOF.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  7.7 KB
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-07-2018 at 01:28 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Constructive feed back is needed, no one can improve if nothing is said.
    Avy
    12-2012

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

It's ironic that you are suggesting that people "do something constructive" via a "deconstructive" post................. It's also ironic that you "complain" in the process of saying how you are sick of people's complaining.........

People are putting in time, plat, and money.... If after their investment, something is off, they will say something.... Every business experiences this and every game goes through this, this is not "confined" to only Arcane Legends and STS.......

Also, these complaints are "guides" for STS or any other company to use to improve their brand... There is a reason why they sometimes come here and ask us about bugs, what annoys us, if this or that is too long, ETC.......

What is going here is a "normal" customer/company relationship............. This is why it is said that "the customer is always right"... A customer's grievance is basically a map for a company to better itself/it's product......

So, if you don't like the complaining, simple do not click the post because they aren't "meant" for you, they are "meant" to be seen by the company....... You will save yourself lots of stress....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Constructive feed back is needed, no one can improve if nothing is said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    It's ironic that you are suggesting that people "do something constructive" via a "deconstructive" post................. It's also ironic that you "complain" in the process of saying how you are sick of people's complaining.........

People are putting in time, plat, and money.... If after their investment, something is off, they will say something.... Every business experiences this and every game goes through this, this is not "confined" to only Arcane Legends and STS.......

Also, these complaints are "guides" for STS or any other company to use to improve their brand... There is a reason why they sometimes come here and ask us about bugs, what annoys us, if this or that is too long, ETC.......

What is going here is a "normal" customer/company relationship............. This is why it is said that "the customer is always right"... A customer's grievance is basically a map for a company to better itself/it's product......

So, if you don't like the complaining, simple do not click the post because they aren't "meant" for you, they are "meant" to be seen by the company....... You will save yourself lots of stress....
    This right over here ya'll. ^

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  8.7 KB
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-07-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I’m for constructive dialogue with STS, just sick of the complaining, whining, “whoa is me attitude” of some people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I think the "silver platter" bit wasn't meant literally and there is a difference between constructive criticism and complaining. There are definitely some people who moan and complain too much about the game. I happen to think AL is becoming a lot better and complaining about complainants is not complaining about the game so no harm done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I’m for constructive dialogue with STS, just sick of the complaining, whining, “whoa is me attitude” of some people.
    OP> Says he's all for constructive dialogue, then proceeds to say he's sick of complaining and whining and then makes a thread complaining and whining about people complaining and whining.

Name:  me right now.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  8.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    OP> Says he's all for constructive dialogue, then proceeds to say he's sick of complaining and whining and then makes a thread complaining and whining about people complaining and whining.

Name:  me right now.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  8.3 KB
    The point is that he's not complaining about the game, he's just stating that he's fed up of PEOPLE complaining unnecessarily. Did you draw that attachment?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

I hate complaining also. I feel like that’s what everyone does. Then I remember: there will always be complainers. You can’t please everyone, and sts shouldn’t try to please everyone. It’s impossible. Beggars can’t be choosers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Sounds like you just need a break from forums.........

The forums is MAINLY here for people to complain, congratulate, suggest, ETC..... It's an "essential" part of "any" game's existence (i've been on many others)...... So, if you are just going to "hang out" here, that's ok but, that's NOT the primary purpose of the forums.... Like I said, it's more of a "TOOL" that the company is relying on for their OWN betterment...... I know you don't mean any harm but, when you say "you are sick of complaining" as if you want it to "stop", that's actually "bad" for STS because if we never tell Vroom about this and that, people will just leave the game and Vroom will be like "Well, what the bleep??? These people just LEFT??? Why didn't anyone just SAY SOMETHING to me???????????"........ Then the game goes, now vroom has nothing to code.... Then unemployment........... Just G can't get his beer money..... Just, BAD!!!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    I hate complaining also. I feel like that’s what everyone does. Then I remember: there will always be complainers. You can’t please everyone, and sts shouldn’t try to please everyone. It’s impossible. Beggars can’t be choosers.
    Exactly. If we want something changing..we should ask nicely. Like I did when I asked very very nicely for girly face for mages. It never came into fruition but did I moan? No.. I sulked quietly in a corner. I may have even cried myself to sleep though.."sniff".

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Sounds like you just need a break from forums.........

The forums is MAINLY here for people to complain, congratulate, suggest, ETC..... It's an "essential" part of "any" game's existence (i've been on many others)...... So, if you are just going to "hang out" here, that's ok but, that's NOT the primary purpose of the forums.... Like I said, it's more of a "TOOL" that the company is relying on for their OWN betterment...... I know you don't mean any harm but, when you say "you are sick of complaining" as if you want it to "stop", that's actually "bad" for STS because if we never tell Vroom about this and that, people will just leave the game and Vroom will be like "Well, what the bleep??? These people just LEFT??? Why didn't anyone just SAY SOMETHING to me???????????"........ Then the game goes, now vroom has nothing to code.... Then unemployment........... Just G can't get his beer money..... Just, BAD!!!!!!!
    I totally and absolutely agree with you.

Also on a side note, #PleaseNerfTaintedWeaponInstakillProc

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    I totally and absolutely agree with you.

Also on a side note, #PleaseNerfTaintedWeaponInstakillProc

LOL..... Really starting to like this guy.........

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Exactly. If we want something changing..we should ask nicely. Like I did when I asked very very nicely for girly face for mages. It never came into fruition but did I moan? No.. I sulked quietly in a corner. I may have even cried myself to sleep though.."sniff".
    awwww, i feel ya. lol

and nah, didn't draw the attachment of the guy bursting in laughter while holding a mug

LOL..... Really starting to like this guy.........
    Hehehe
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-07-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

@flamesofanger is it really nessecery to make al these comments about op? Just seems like you have nothing beter to do then make fun of him..

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

OH YES my kind of thread. Im complaining about people complaining about people who complain because i dont like complaining to complainers who complain about others complaining.

Think that makes sense. If it doesnt.. quit complaining about it

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    @flamesofanger is it really nessecery to make al these comments about op? Just seems like you have nothing beter to do then make fun of him..
    I didn't say anything at all. All i was doing was quoting everything the OP was saying. Just quotes. and was only summarizing them

and Nahhh, we're laughing with him. No hate. Also, i've seen you make pretty sour posts towards people who did criticize your ideas on one of

your threads, remember when you tried to roast me and it completely backfired?
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 03-07-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Isn't making a post about not complaining a complaint lol just saying. Plat buyer here lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    OH YES my kind of thread. Im complaining about people complaining about people who complain because i dont like complaining to complainers who complain about others complaining.

Think that makes sense. If it doesnt.. quit complaining about it
    Say that 5 times fast hahaha