Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quit Complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    OH YES my kind of thread. Im complaining about people complaining about people who complain because i dont like complaining to complainers who complain about others complaining.

Think that makes sense. If it doesnt.. quit complaining about it

Only this treat, im more understand clearly! Good job! I cant stop to read this.. and keep trying to read fast. OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    I didn't say anything at all. All i was doing was quoting everything the OP was saying. Just quotes. and was only summarizing them

and Nahhh, we're laughing with him. No hate. Also, i've seen you make pretty sour posts towards people who did criticize your ideas on one of

your threads, remember when you tried to roast me and it completely backfired?

Then it's ok, it just seemed like you are here to make fun of him.
    And I don't really remember these posts, so if you could help me with details I'd be happy. Would like to know when I tried to roast you, and would love to see the "backfire" on that

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

The real question is... How many people stopped complaining after reading this thread? Do you think you made a difference?

IMO complaining is not bad, salt is required when necessary, but showing tantrums is useless. No matter how good your feedback is, it can only be accepted when you tone it right. This thread is a live example of that.

We are human, we are not perfect, hence think before speech/text. Next time you give feedback just put yourself on their shoes to comprehend their stand. Have perspective and be constructive. Good luck
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I don't think complaining helps. It's such a negative word too. Like I said before, asking or requesting is so much nicer. Complaining is tantamount to whining.. nobody can complain nicely, whereas everyone can ask nicely. People do complain too much about things they cannot change. I don't think I'll have my wish come true but I hardly mention the girly mage face and hair nowadays. I'm completely over it. The cute blonde pigtails and long lashes..all a fading dream. The little mage dresses hanging in my wardrobe.."sob". I'm over it I tell ya. Really. 😋

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't think complaining helps. It's such a negative word too. Like I said before, asking or requesting is so much nicer. Complaining is tantamount to whining.. nobody can complain nicely, whereas everyone can ask nicely. People do complain too much about things they cannot change. I don't think I'll have my wish come true but I hardly mention the girly mage face and hair nowadays. I'm completely over it. The cute blonde pigtails and long lashes..all a fading dream. The little mage dresses hanging in my wardrobe.."sob". I'm over it I tell ya. Really. ��
    lol Use the frock from lovecraft event and creepy violet's head for hair for now. Girly enough?
    In case you are looking for a bikini for mage then green jester would satisfy you
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    I’m sure this will rub some people wrong, but I’m sick of all the complaining. “I don’t like this set,” “I don’t like this proc,” “I’m poor,” “I don’t like this event”. My recommendation, go grind or buy plat, do something constructive.

I’m thinking that we need a new item for housing, a SILVER PLATTER. Go buy it and see if you get rich, since that’s how life really works.

"Ahhh it breaks me to see so much negativity around in Arlor and im sure most of you would agree, an for that reason i hope i can encourage others who would like myself like to see a change to actively try an do just that!"

^ see you can say pretty much same thing but not so "whiney" so to speak... but if you really want to be constructive its best to also make a suggestion if its that big of a deal for you..maybe something like...

"An we dont need to do anything like give anything away except for 2/3 mins of our time even if its just to 1 random person aday just do that random help run or point them right direction or give that bit of advice.. that 1 good deed a day... if enough people do it it passes around an you will see a eventual change in less negativity and more positivity"

^ see making a suggestion and sticking with it youll find more people will agree with you because tho what your saying is right.. as been mentioned already the way youve gone about it isnt great..

hope this example might help a bit in the future at least ^.^

never forget... always more than 1 way to skin a cat (not literally)

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    lol Use the frock from lovecraft event and creepy violet's head for hair for now. Girly enough?
    In case you are looking for a bikini for mage then green jester would satisfy you
    People say the Violet head scares them and it washes off in the tub. Imagine a cute girly mage brandishing a gun. It would look awesome. Or...a really pretty mage with a sparkly staff with Ellie by her side healing everyone. A girl mage with curls..or a streetwise girl mage with a pony tail and a smirky face. It can't look any worse than that male mage with daft hair and a moustache. Looks like some kind of mad scientist. I'm over it.. I've accepted the fact that I won't get what would make me incredibly happy. I never ask for much and don't get much. Don't worry..am over it..truly. Thank you for your ideas though PsychoNuke. 🙂