Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-03-07 Dark Legends Content Update

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Default 2018-03-07 Dark Legends Content Update

Patty O'Meara now has a chance to drop a Level 46 'Sinful Luck of the Abyss' relic gem!
    You can also purchase 'Sinful Luck of Vapulea (lvl 46)' from the Forbidden Gem vendor in the Old Town Hotel.
    Fixed an issue where players were unable to join friends in Old Town, Cemetery, Subway and the Hospital.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Thank you Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Ty here too lol ..had post alr in other thread about it haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

If u think bring us more sweetties ..think please about the regenaration blood as its in medallion zero now ..make it for lev 46 too )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Please make the effects from the 2017 Sin Patty set a pet

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thank you for the update! However, please increase the spawn rate of Cilas Green in old town since only a few has the leprechaun hats and unlike the last Sin Patty event, the hats weren't even sold in the store anymore. There are only very few players trying to find Cilas in old town since most of the players participating the event either has the money to buy the set from others or buy it themselves using plat. Please consider that not everyone can fully participate this event since not everyone can buy platinum. Kind of disheartening to see players trying to find that green ghost for a long time but just leaves unaccomplished.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seratavia; 03-08-2018 at 05:39 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Seratavia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seratavia View Post
    Thank you for the update! However, please increase the spawn rate of Cilas Green in old town since only a few has the leprechaun hats and unlike the last Sin Patty event, the hats weren't even sold in the store anymore. There are only very few players trying to find Cilas in old town since most of the players participating the event either has the money to buy the set from others or buy it themselves using plat. Please consider that not everyone can fully participate this event since not everyone can buy platinum. Kind of disheartening to see players trying to find that green ghost for a long time but just leaves unaccomplished.

I agree upon this

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Cinco, since Ciias won’t spawn without the leprechaun hat, could you please add it to the store for gold purchase? The players with plat outfits still have a huge advantage but it makes event more fun for those that can’t afford the plat outfits.

Alternatively, you could make the leprechaun hat be an added drop to event. Then they would be available in auction for much less than they are now. (But please not from Patty cuz I don’t want to decrease my odds of dropping bottles).

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Patty O'Meara now has a chance to drop a Level 46 'Sinful Luck of the Abyss' relic gem!
    You can also purchase 'Sinful Luck of Vapulea (lvl 46)' from the Forbidden Gem vendor in the Old Town Hotel.
    Fixed an issue where players were unable to join friends in Old Town, Cemetery, Subway and the Hospital.
    Cinco, could you please clarify the drop rate of Patty's Booze Bottles? From my perspective, they seem to be rare at the moment, but given the event is lasting full two weeks I am sure more people will drop them. Currently their drop rates seem to be low compared to bandanas, which on the update said they are "rare" I have dropped more than 2 of each colored bandanas (not including green since that is literally trash now). Could you please reverse drop rates of bands to the bottles? Especially since the bottles are a legendary item.
    Also, people of dl, half of you might cringe at this fact but its true. Patty's bottles will be gone after the event and their price will skyrocket by the greedy vampires on the game until next year when they appear again.
    Lastly, please lower the drop rates of the green items, especially those from last year. They are pretty much useless now. (Green band and green envy mask specifically)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Please lower the drop rate of Sinful luck gem (46). It is a relic gem yet it drops more than all legendary gems combined. I have never seen a relic drop as much as this gem. It defeats the purpose of farming/owning it. It's price before event ends will be in 10k. I've never seen a relic go that low, most I have seen low is 1M and those are the 31 hammer/axes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Please lower the drop rate of Sinful luck gem (46). It is a relic gem yet it drops more than all legendary gems combined. I have never seen a relic drop as much as this gem. It defeats the purpose of farming/owning it. It's price before event ends will be in 10k. I've never seen a relic go that low, most I have seen low is 1M and those are the 31 hammer/axes.
    Funny enough last year the drop rates for the lvl 41 Sin gem started out lower...and people complained. So Cinco made it an easier drop...by end of the event they were worth 2k if that. Drop rate this time around seems about what it was at the end of last years event...and now we complain it is too easy. *imagines Cinco screaming at the monitor for us to make up our mind*

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Funny enough last year the drop rates for the lvl 41 Sin gem started out lower...and people complained. So Cinco made it an easier drop...by end of the event they were worth 2k if that. Drop rate this time around seems about what it was at the end of last years event...and now we complain it is too easy. *imagines Cinco screaming at the monitor for us to make up our mind*
    Lol indeed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

What is the drop rate for patty bottle and golden weapons seem players a very large sum havent been able to drop thank you Cinco in terms of spending money its should be a challenge not impossible to drop patty bottles and or golden weapon 8hr - 13 hrs runs ( suggested by many on DL) posting for the generous players)

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 03-13-2018 at 06:27 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Please add back that limited edition green flatiron hair aswell since it was released from last years' sin patty event and also add more color variation for the Forbidden black hairstyle

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seratavia View Post
    Please add back that limited edition green flatiron hair aswell since it was released from last years' sin patty event and also add more color variation for the Forbidden black hairstyle

That hair shouldn't be brought it was special like the sin patty set and the 'lucky' few who actually decided to keep it should be able to

But sts you should add a new sin patty event face this year and make it limited edition like add a little orange beard and name it the leprechaun

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You have a point but yeah we need more face stuff and hair stuff

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Seratavia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    That hair shouldn't be brought it was special like the sin patty set and the 'lucky' few who actually decided to keep it should be able to

But sts you should add a new sin patty event face this year and make it limited edition like add a little orange beard and name it the leprechaun
    I agree it should be kept rare. a new limited edition face this year would be nice maybe for the final hour or two of this event

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Annin For This Useful Post: