Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 3/7/18 | Preview | St Paddy's Tavern Crawl Event Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If the chest containing the vanities are going to remain at a thousand tokens each. I would like to suggest that the one-time-use grog be removed from the loot table. Getting a one-time-use consumable thing after spending a thousand tokens would be hella lame.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Can you guys please remove the tavern barrel, empty mug, keg, keg stand, and tavern still from the 1000 TOKEN CRATE PLEASE!!!??? It's like 50+ runs to loot 1000 tokens so I can pop a chest and loot trash after spending gold and potentially cash on this event... that's flat out ridiculous this event seems like a huge money grab... honestly makes u want to cry to run for hours to loot a damn empty mug....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sinfuldito83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree to ppl who say that in 1k chests are crap mugs. Its actually lame imo because its like spending 1k tokens for crappy mug which u can loot in single map :/

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It happens when we do a new client. It will settle out in a couple of hours.
    With all due respect, why would you make the act if you are aware of its consequences?

May be its just me but to me it seems like few of the steps taken by studio from past event to this are very intentional. Like what happened to energy removal? (keeping it to event- not even discussing Cottonkill and %dmg weapon blog)

Please don't get me wrong - all I seek is clarity, because I believe that when you preach about Fair Play then you should practice it as well.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Omg yassss can’t wait to get golem green vanity I waited for years hopefully I get it Gl evryone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

They meant top 50 of each class probably. ...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why ios can't update the latest version

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH P310X using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    With all due respect, why would you make the act if you are aware of its consequences?

May be its just me but to me it seems like few of the steps taken by studio from past event to this are very intentional. Like what happened to energy removal? (keeping it to event- not even discussing Cottonkill and %dmg weapon blog)

Please don't get me wrong - all I seek is clarity, because I believe that when you preach about Fair Play then you should practice it as well.
    Bro G aldready said it isnt their fault.
    If you have been a top 10 LB player for every event.. Then maybe you are right... But since thats not the case..
    LB rewards Are slowly getting juiced up.. Save your gold for next event LB since they are releasing consequent LB events with rewards.
    I have seen many jump into top 10s suddenly and top 50-25 would be easier if you want to that is...quit complaining..

So have patience since they are doing their best to make continuous events and getting the game back better than before.
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice event thank you

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    If you have been a top 10 LB player for every event.. Then maybe you are right... But since thats not the case..
    LB rewards Are slowly getting juiced up.. Save your gold for next event LB since they are releasing consequent LB events with rewards.
    I have seen many jump into top 10s suddenly and top 50-25 would be easier if you want to that is...quit complaining..

So have patience since they are doing their best to make continuous events and getting the game back better than before.
    Ty
    I am sorry but did I quote YOU to get clarity? I quoted the authority who knowingly admitted that "It happens when we do a new client. It will settle out in a couple of hours."
    Also, are you implying that my concern have no value since I was not on top 10 LB for all past events? irrespective - do your self a favor and first go find my main IGN.

I would kindly ask you to not intercept between the conversation of two people with vague reasonings. It is a very bad habit, please know your place.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post

Ty
    Wow
    Wow
    Wow
    Wow

Bro pls better dont reply if u gonna say “ ure not lb runner bla bla bla... no one can deside who want lb running that event or other ... only every person decide it.... pls dont leave main subject and talk in nonsense...

Its out fair right that we all can log to game that we spend our real money and effort ant time in it

Not our problem that dev didnt take into concederation that there are different programs/ aps that opperate there game.. also they should be knowing better every operating system and how it work and how long it take to upload

Not my fault as real money payer or app user to be blocked from game that i pay real money for it to use for more than 17 hrs now and nothing happened while other players are enjoying the game because only i use apple and they use android

Pls ppl

Dont say talk that fire us up more

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatmaek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

“It’s not out fault” is a response a kid gives when he made a mistake, does sts actually not care about ios users ?
    A large platform of users cannot participate in an event and they decided to not postpone the event but to let the other players get an advantage on the Lb as well as in sales...but “It’s not our fault”

I understand the issue is with ios and not with sts but there should’ve been precautions considering sts knew this always happens whenever they release a new client. As Justg said “It happens when we do a new client”. But clearly there isn’t any, and sadly it seems as if Sts doesn’t care.

Yeah we’ll sit around and be patient while the rest of the community enjoys the event, not like we have much of a choice but do not try to say we’re complaining as if this isn’t a big problem. I hope Sts will respond explaining how they will fix this mishap when and if ios players receive the update.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I know it's not directly STS' fault for this, but I also think that putting a new client and event at the same time could lead to this. We are responsible for playing fair and making constructive feedback and all that, so I would kindly ask for STS to be fair too and actually do something to avoid having a group of players pissed at the game.

This has gone a bit too far to "just be ok with it". And no, we can't just play the desktop version until the iOS version is fixed.

So far we are missing out on the Leaderboards, the chance to sell new items at the better prices, and just can't play the game at all.

Good luck with finding a solution, it definitely needs one.
    Retired

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

A possible solution would be to have separate leaderboards for this event. One for iOS users and one for Android users. Just don't allow any double-dipping. Whichever device you put the most hours in on for this event is the only device you get credit for. A simple solution, so that means it probably won't happen.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

These questions may already have been answered but where are the mini crates that there's info about in the "how to play" instructions?
    What does the mug of green grog do? It just goes away from the inventory when I open it up, so what's this all about?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Everyone please. I am as frustrated & mad as u all are but squabbles & bad mouthing are utterly pointless.
    I agree that game content update /server change/event with lb all implemented at once was a bit crazy but Sts are not to blame for Apple having a current speed of a retarded snail swimming in rohypnol!
    Im an ios user too but have managed to play a little on my andriod phone although at cost of insane headache from the tiny screen
    Perhaps some damage control is in order? Maybe blocking event dungeon until server issues sorted then adding extra day to event?
    Ofc a plat sale & double offers would help enormously too
    Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Where yeti set for warrior's lol ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Where is CottonKill?

Apparently a GOLD TIER pet but where is it to be found? I do not see tiers happening for some reason. Btw missing a boss/boss drops this event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ck.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	167056

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Where is CottonKill?

Apparently a GOLD TIER pet but where is it to be found? I do not see tiers happening for some reason. Btw missing a boss/boss drops this event.

It isn’t Arlor Egg Hunt Event yet...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Where is CottonKill?

Cottonkill is reward for easter arlor egg hunt event not that event

Easter event will be later maybe three weeks from now or so

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatmaek For This Useful Post: