Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Future expansion and current endgame weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    With respect to PVE content, the Stat-based weapons will stay largely the same: insane damage output at crazy ranges with ridiculous bonuses when used as part of the current Level 100 'sets.'
    Future item sets (again for PVE) are being designed to make item farming "interesting again," and to create more varied and desirable combinations for each class.

For PVP, the Stat-based weapons will be adjusted significantly. As I'm sure everyone on this thread is aware: there is an immense difference between Stat-based weapons' auto-damage and the auto-damage of all other weapons. Currently, each PURE weapon maintains a ~10X auto-attack advantage over all other weapons in the game (HEMI's ~6.5X damage per attack). Incoming balance changes to PVP will reduce this multiplier to something much more competitive. Stat-based weapons will continue to be the clear, best choice for auto-damage, but the landscape of competitive play will become much more level.
    I have to say that this cap is so unbalanced because of the crazy dmg of guns.I hope next cap you bring new Sets and new weapons(not guns).Like a Bow Of Phoenix but blue colour for bird full dex requirments,hammer like 76 cap but blue and scythe(Yes pls bring back the scythe pvp) too fun.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

maybe my standards are too high. But it would be cool to see some new weapons. And maps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    maybe my standards are too high. But it would be cool to see some new weapons. And maps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah bro.Scythe weapon should be added to endgame.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridull View Post
    Yeah bro.Scythe weapon should be added to endgame.

Lol y'all worried about the names of the weapons, they can call the next str weapon a ineedthiscuzimlame and I'll be happy if it's balanced.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Lol y'all worried about the names of the weapons, they can call the next str weapon a ineedthiscuzimlame and I'll be happy if it's balanced.

True

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    While that’s worked on, can you also considering fixing heal spells? On my mage (endgame equipment) if I use heal, it replenishes a very small amount of health points. If I’m low on health, all I have to do is switch to a lower level set (the L75 Fiery set, for example), press heal once and then I’m fully healed (forcing users to switch back and forth between sets). I know it was not intended to play the game like this. This can be fixed by just significantly raising heal for all classes.
    Not only heal for mage just the regen in general

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I did not mention anything about farming stat weapons; I was just indicating that the damage per shot in PVP is going to be adjusted :-)
    I do not care in the slightest if you make the pay to win again in the next expansion. I only ask for new content and gear... the reskins and assets from other STS games are getting really old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I do not care in the slightest if you make the pay to win again in the next expansion. I only ask for new content and gear... the reskins and assets from other STS games are getting really old.
    I could care less if its p2w or even reskins. The fact that pve is boring and no one does it now because 1. The drops are hard to get for very little gold. 2. Cant get parties going like 76 slayer had. 3. No elite map or map requiring bear/bird/mage or any combination of teamwork.

Would love to see another elite map that requires teamwork but at the same time still requires dev/psyko for damage output. Cinco already said the new cap will make farming "interesting again" i love seeing that we actually get pve back to being fun again or even interesting. Even a reskin of 61 cap with demo sets having different color demonic set bonuses per class. Blue(mage) yellow(bird) pink(rhino) white(fox) green(bear). 56 would also be a great remake as a new cap. So many things could be fixed too since some of the crafted 55 sets dont get certain set bonuses with 1h or 2h items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stat weapons will probably remain the best auto attack weapon in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    I could care less if its p2w or even reskins. The fact that pve is boring and no one does it now because 1. The drops are hard to get for very little gold. 2. Cant get parties going like 76 slayer had. 3. No elite map or map requiring bear/bird/mage or any combination of teamwork.

Would love to see another elite map that requires teamwork but at the same time still requires dev/psyko for damage output. Cinco already said the new cap will make farming "interesting again" i love seeing that we actually get pve back to being fun again or even interesting. Even a reskin of 61 cap with demo sets having different color demonic set bonuses per class. Blue(mage) yellow(bird) pink(rhino) white(fox) green(bear). 56 would also be a great remake as a new cap. So many things could be fixed too since some of the crafted 55 sets dont get certain set bonuses with 1h or 2h items.
    Agree with this x100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post

YES +100 FROM ME

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Personally I'd like to see a turn away from the pay to win theme... enchantments are going to make a pay to win aspect to every level 30+ now anyway.

I know over the years I've spent the most platinum buying elixirs for reroll and leveling. The pve community is much larger than the pvp community as well. I can only imagine that with that update that gave everyone combos every single day the company saw a drop in income due to nobody needing elixirs anymore for reroll.

That being said, if i logged in tomorrow and got a xp armor or damage blessing i wouldn't mind...

It seems to me this would be a good balance of income for the company, and a active community.

Pve players love farming for those big $$ items, and recently the most valuable items gear wise were not even farmable. The fact that they had to be purchased with platinum extremely limited the availability to the community as a whole, having the inadvertent effect of driving players away from endgame, or away from pl altogether. People lose interest fast nowadays and waiting for pure stats to get into circulation even for those that could afford to buy them with gold was extremely discouraging.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post: