Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What can you loot from the event zone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

can you not put superb or higher in the lucky relic. mine will only take a weak fin I never had a standard ready too try but the superb wont even show up when im trying too put them in the gem spaces ??
    If Anyone knows please let me know .... 🤔
    Also is it getting an Aura after the event a proper one like the rest of them not just like a lepre
    Much Appreciate an Answer....
    Thank You...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Well if you aren’t the first one in the map you will probably receive nothing bc everyone else will be through busting barrels, so hard to answer for me what you can get

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twomucho For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    can you not put superb or higher in the lucky relic. mine will only take a weak fin I never had a standard ready too try but the superb wont even show up when im trying too put them in the gem spaces ??
    If Anyone knows please let me know .... ��
    Also is it getting an Aura after the event a proper one like the rest of them not just like a lepre
    Much Appreciate an Answer....
    Thank You...
    The lucky relic is level 20 so you can not put jewels above that level on it (superb jewels are level 25).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pretzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pretzel View Post
    The lucky relic is level 20 so you can not put jewels above that level on it (superb jewels are level 25).
    Oh Downer so I’ll be selling that was hoping it would get a great Aura once the luck ran out.
    But no use if stats are so low
    Thank You for answering & giving me the correct info 👌🏼

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Tokens can be turned in for pulls on various chests, including vanity, currency, and furniture. I suppose we could just do a db grant and give everyone everything for no effort as well...
    Making Random Number Goddess decide what people get for their hard work isn't the right way to go either. There are people getting a golem set in 5 chests and there are people who are left with kegs and mugs with 50 chests. How is it Fair? The billionaires of the game already started hoarding the vanities. How is it fair?
    You will say luck isn't fair, which is exactly my point.

I am not saying you db grant vanities to everyone, that's exaggerating the scenario. Instead have some sense of justice to players who run whole day collecting tokens, at least give them something definitive.
    Keep better odds. You want to keep the rarity - make it untradable. Adding common junk and items from other chests is not the way you decrease odds. If I want empty mugs and tavern kegs I will run elites. If I want Furniture I will buy the furniture crate. What is the point of having the items of one crate in another?

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    If you don't wanna run, don't run but we think there are lots of cool things to be had! This is a smaller casual event. Just wait until Easter!
    The question isn't if a player wants to run or not, you know we will run irrespective (take us for granted) - but then what are we running for? Saying its a small event is just an excuse, If its such small then why attach such big rewards to it?

Take it with some totally intended salt G. I feel helpless on RNGesus (you know its not a random seed if you get kegs in a row) and I am angry because of the hoarders.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Ive lost count of the Energy Ive Lost !!!
    Every tavern I went in was empty usual Tanks 2infront so got Nada apart from lost energy & this keeps happening.
    Totally Sefish players not waiting on a team !!! �� Why cant you make it no one can start till their a full Team.
    No one can go too the next Tavern till all barrels are smashed.
    So Why not No One can move till a full teamis in tavern.
    No wonder so many Tanks in Green Suits its Sickening when you run all day/night for energy too keep getting empty Rooms.... ����������

Updated : once again My mage and tank the two energy each they got from STS Got Nothing but Empy Rooms and lost their energy.
    Do we need a starting Line ?

( The Rich Get Richer and the Poor get Poorer ) Economic Theory the cause = ( S,G,C )
    Best is to solo then you have all the control. Make a ghost party. Don't forget to leave it when you are done.