Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are you happy with the current game state?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Are you happy with the current game state?

I don't want to complain but I think the inflation is way too hard in this game, I can make 1m/day without any hardwork in maus 5-6 nowadays and I don't think that's supposed to be normal. Today everyone's a millionaire but still is "poor". Weird, huh? How will we ever get out of this vortex where prices of exclusive items increase by millions each day? Best solution is to slowly decrease gold drops in mausoleum until it drops gold amounts like any other map in game. A lot of people won't like this idea, actually most of the endgame players. But for the sake and future of the game, it's the best thing to be done.
    Last edited by Vrazicak; 03-12-2018 at 03:11 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If what u r trying to say is that ar kind of gold sink must b carried outi then +1 from mes
    Bumpe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I stopped playing a few months ago, just checking the game once in while to see whether the amount of gold has any use ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

No need to show off you can make 1m per day like every other mega rich people in-game.

I don’t see any inflation in the game with the introduction of new content introduced monthly due to event. Lowering gold will cause chaos. That is the best gold sink.

The game is in very healthy state now. The problem was few months back when nothing valuable was introduced but gold kept flowing into the economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    No need to show off you can make 1m per day like every other mega rich people in-game.

I don’t see any inflation in the game with the introduction of new content introduced monthly due to event. Lowering gold will cause chaos. That is the best gold sink.

The game is in very healthy state now. The problem was few months back when nothing valuable was introduced but gold kept flowing into the economy.
    You shouldn't be the one to tell me not to show off.
    I'm not trying in any way to show off, I'm just trying to say how easy people get gold nowadays, back in time 10m was a very valuable amount of gold, today, it isn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No inflation? Haha! How do you explain that when i stopped playing i had 20m gold which could buy me a pretty good gear. Now i can’t even get a weapon with 20m? I think that’s what i call inflation..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    You shouldn't be the one to tell me not to show off.
    I'm not trying in any way to show off, I'm just trying to say how easy people get gold nowadays, back in time 10m was a very valuable amount of gold, today, it isn't.
    Yes I had 650+% gl few months back and I made a lot of gold but it cost like 80m to buy gear like that and I had to spend time. That much gold is like at least $700 dollars which is a lot of money and people who spend this much should have a significant advantage compared to rest of the community with 100-300% gl.

There is select few who earns this much which isn’t significant.

We are not in the past anymore. There should be an increase in value over time otherwise there is no point sticking around with the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nabhunter View Post
    No inflation? Haha! How do you explain that when i stopped playing i had 20m gold which could buy me a pretty good gear. Now i can’t even get a weapon with 20m? I think that’s what i call inflation..
    You can buy nightmare/ Tainted SET easy which is the best gear for level 66 and also Tainted Dagger is easily one of the better weapon for rogue in terms of dps which is like 5m so don’t complain.

While everyone worked hard to make a lot of gold, why do you suddenly return and be in the same level financially with everyone else? What you didn’t isn’t progress. Everyone moved now and that’s why the game is alive. If you could be in as rich as someone who kept farming/playing for months then why bother playing at all?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

well whats the problem with the current prices? Hard work to get expensive items just like before. No difference exept there is more gold around.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolifee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I donÂ’t see any inflation in the game with the introduction of new content introduced monthly due to event. Lowering gold will cause chaos. That is the best gold sink.

I would like to say one thing very honestly regardless of wheter it brings our friendship to end *sigh* -_-
    From ur posts on "BEGGARS" and ur yt videos in which a title i remember was "watch me throw xyz millions on awakening" i see no one other than u and jeff doing show off :/
    That being said dont thing im a hater of urs but its not fair to say smone else is showing off when u also like to do the same thing
    Back to topic I would still support the gold sinkr
    Why? Well im tired of explaning whyi again and again the best thing in short words is that economy was alot better in 2014-16 as i have said bfore toos compare the things now and then to know what im talking bout
    If anyone wants to say yea i dont work work hard so how will i get rewarded? Well keeping saying ite
    Coz what i just said thats what the truth is and everyone knows it whether u agree or not

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    I would like to say one thing very honestly regardless of wheter it brings our friendship to end *sigh* -_-
    From ur posts on "BEGGARS" and ur yt videos in which a title i remember was "watch me throw xyz millions on awakening" i see no one other than u and jeff doing show off :/
    That being said dont thing im a hater of urs but its not fair to say smone else is showing off when u also like to do the same thing
    Back to topic I would still support the gold sinkr
    Why? Well im tired of explaning whyi again and again the best thing in short words is that economy was alot better in 2014-16 as i have said bfore toos compare the things now and then to know what im talking bout
    If anyone wants to say yea i dont work work hard so how will i get rewarded? Well keeping saying ite
    Coz what i just said thats what the truth is and everyone knows it whether u agree or not
    No man, we good friends and having differences of opinions don’t mean we are not gonna be friends. It’s a normal thing but

If you support gold sink idea why don’t u like my throw away videos on awakening. That’s a hella good gold sink and I always do them based on getting a certain awakening like speed so I can do timed run. I don’t do them for the sake of throwing gold or “showing off”. You would know that if you actually watched the video and not judge by the title. ( it sounds a bit aggressive but I am not trying to attack u here )

And people have asked me to make those type of videos in-game because they are interested.

The game state isn’t the same as it was in 2014-2016. I like the changes now for the better than back then. Just because something is obvious like an underlying “truth” doesn’t mean everyone else feel the same way.

Last edited by Azerothraven; 03-12-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Nooo, people start to talk about 2014th 41 cap again. No way was economy good back then, with 40m+ for shard/fossil, and little to no ways to make any gold for new players except from arena, which was hard to farm, lockeds farm in brackenridge 3rd map or km3, elite planar arena, rare events and buying plat to open lockeds.

P.S.: Reading your english writing is really painful for my eyes. Sorry, I had to say it

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Nooo, people start to talk about 2014th 41 cap again. No way was economy good back then, with 40m+ for shard/fossil, and little to no ways to make any gold for new players except from arena, which was hard to farm, lockeds farm in brackenridge 3rd map or km3, elite planar arena, rare events and buying plat to open lockeds.

P.S.: Reading your english writing is really painful for my eyes. Sorry, I had to say it
    Alright here is my explanation for why that time was best ill say it from perspective of new players as everythimg i have posted till now has been for good of new players only (check my old posts) without having any selfish motive behind it
    If a new player comes from in 2014
    Make 180k buy lepre and focus lving up while using it there u go and that is my main point u can absolutely gring gold on almost ANY lv any lv u name it even though endgame had its advantage back then too but it wasnt impossible as of now? Earlier u had to focus on only 1 rarity ARCANE u got arcane? And there u go even if ur not the best u r close to the best and now? U have to focus on set stuff the heroic eggs the useful arcane eggs the artifacts and the awakenings and the gold for these comes from where? No place other than maus increasing the gold in the whole game to such a large extent and as earlier luck was a useful thing to have and locks were locks (not large/massive/small) u could farm them at km3 in other words luck was useful back then awarding people in terms of USEFUL legendary or arcane items and people were awarded in terms of items NOT gold directly unlike todays rewards where anyone having luck is a dumb guy cause luck is useless rn and anyone not having gl awakening is also dumb af. Gold only matters rn nothing else
    People were earlier farming worth good items (indirectly gold) and today they farm directly gold which is more than enough to explain how gold has increased so much for now in the game
    Earlier either people could rely on luck or farm gold assuring things like nekro or dragonite bar and then buy their dream items/eggs even low lv people who were not endgame could do it whereas now just maus is source of money and if u dont have access to maus u do merch or whatever earn some gold to realise that ur dream items r so expensivr af (thanks to maus) and let ur dream items be dreams itself there r countless other thi gs too which were way better earlier i have just forgotten them as i have been lazy in game for last 1yr or so.
    I mixed up the facts that both game and economy were better in 2014-16 but thats the best i can do. if i forgot some other ways for earning gold in 2014-16 (im sure i forgot some :/) people who remember them u r welcome to add them to my post
    The things which i propose r as follows
    (1)gold sink to remove the large amounts of gold from current game state
    (2)removal of awakenings to prevent (1) from happening in future again(XD)
    Im done on this thread and thanks to anyone who read my full post
    @aze i didnt just read the title of ur videos i watched them too and i remember u getting 10% armor awakening on some item as a proof it was ava belt i think
    Ur posts on beggars and such videos TOGETHER made me post what i posted bro nd ill say again im not a hater of urs cheers
    And as a directly simple reply to the title of thread NO I AM NOT HAPPY WITH CURRENT GAME STATE
    Ik i dont matter but new people do matter dont they? So improve game state for them if not for me
    Last edited by zauilet; 03-12-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I don't want to complain but I think the inflation is way too hard in this game, I can make 1m/day without any hardwork in maus 5-6 nowadays and I don't think that's supposed to be normal. Today everyone's a millionaire but still is "poor". Weird, huh? How will we ever get out of this vortex where prices of exclusive items increase by millions each day? Best solution is to slowly decrease gold drops in mausoleum until it drops gold amounts like any other map in game. A lot of people won't like this idea, actually most of the endgame players. But for the sake and future of the game, it's the best thing to be done.

Yes I’m fine with game. No need to nerf gl. Events and awakenings imo are a “good” way to sink gold from rich people. The rest is just hard hard work as it always was.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

As for pve yes I am happy with it. The game is not out of reach for the average player imho.
    Idc about trillion $ vanities, kids get by with hex staff builds.
    I don't think the average person is easily making mills in maus. Also maus is just one place I farm, there's a few others.

Maybe decreasing gold in maus isn't the best gold sink, as that wouldn't cause the super elite to get rid of mills.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 03-12-2018 at 10:36 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Game good right now. There’s a ton of things to farm and awakening brings a unique twist to the game. I’m having fun and that’s the point, right!?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It doesn’t mater the state of the gold , point is even if the gold drop rate was lower and price was lower you’d have to put in the same hard work as now because the gold u get is lower, but because u have few millions and if prices drop now u can afford what u want to buy so no leave the game as is and go farm.

BELIEVE IT!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsoifongxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Ans let’s say your wish comes true and they nerf maus to gold drop rate as normal maps and prices go down ,then what do u farm after? Don’t tell me locks because that’s dead

BELIEVE IT!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bump bump +1 xD

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Im happy with the game. They seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into the game. People have a chance at recolored rare vanities. We have an expansion coming up. I know some make a million a day but i don't. I have 200-300 gl.i make a few maus runs a day and i think i average 60-70k for m5-6.. so if 15-20 5-6 runs is easy im doing it wrong because that is a large time commitment for me. I'm not interested in high gold loot sets. They make you weak. As a tank i need to be strong and using a low level gold loot set isn't good enough for me.

Anyway more gold for players and higher prices for items doesn't sound like a huge problem compared to stagnate game content. I like it when the developers ask for suggestions and get more active on the forum. We have more events now, different types of events, new gear, new pets, new vanities and a massive expansion. More interaction with developers and they actually listen to our suggestions. What on earth (or arlor) more can you ask for? Seriously, complaining what is the motivation?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post: