Thread: Some good stuff for the next update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Some good stuff for the next update

Devs you wanna make PL better hear me out.

1. Make all the platinum store stuff tradable and could be put to CS.

2. All items could be put to vanity to wear

3. Make a daily or weekly events, it could be anything free vanities for all, unique vanities that hella cool like capes, armors, new faces, ride vanity that you need to pay for it or not.

Or exp event for newbies. Or more extra % loot event for farming I mean it could be anything.

4. guild war, yes guild war, let's say every Thursday it gonna be a war for all guilds, let's say forest haven is owned by this guild called "blackmamba" other guilds would have to take out the blackMamba guild to steal the forest haven. Prizes for successfully defending the forest haven? It's up to you but one of the prizes could be their guild name would be in map area when ever someone opens it they gonna see this guild and some other prizes like better hp potions, guild token maybe where you can trade for some good stuff like elixers, unique titles, some crazy vanities. (Bruh if you guys do this I swear people would hella play pl for life)

It's better if just one of this places could do this and the other ones you can only see your guild on the map.

5. Make pvp a better place. Not the characters the place. We've been using the forest, how about make more place that looks like that but unique area like a mma ring that kinda look like forest. Galaxy, some trippy arena would be cool.

6. Announce the update 2-3 days before it happens, it benefits not just us but the devs too I'm pretty sure if you do this more and more people would keep checking the forums.

7. Weekly tournament, one way to make PL a better place? Why not make a tournament lvl 1-10 Tournament, 11-20 Tournament etc etc.. 1v1 till one ends up winning.

8. Mail how about make this if they want a discount to what they selling on cs. Go to mail account put their name put some greetings on tell how much he want this stuff then send it to him or her.

I know you guys can do this. Would be cool if you could .
    Last edited by TrainTrainChuchu; 03-14-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrainTrainChuchu View Post
    Devs you wanna make PL better hear me out.

1. Make all the platinum store stuff tradable and could be put to CS.

2. All items could be put to vanity to wear

3. Make a daily or weekly events, it could be anything free vanities for all, unique vanities that hella cool like capes, armors, new faces, ride vanity that you need to pay for it or not.

Or exp event for newbies. Or more extra % loot event for farming I mean it could be anything.

4. guild war, yes guild war, let's say every Thursday it gonna be a war for all guilds, let's say forest haven is owned by this guild called "blackmamba" other guilds would have to take out the blackMamba guild to steal the forest haven. Prizes for successfully defending the forest haven? It's up to you but one of the prizes could be their guild name would be in map area when ever someone opens it they gonna see this guild and some other prizes like better hp potions, guild token maybe where you can trade for some good stuff like elixers, unique titles, some crazy vanities.

It's better if just one of this places could do this and the other ones you can only see your guild on the map.

5. Make pvp a better place. Not the characters the place. We've been using the forest, how about make more place that looks like that but unique area like a mma ring that kinda look like forest. Galaxy, some trippy arena would be cool.

I know you guys can do this. Would be cool if you could .
    +1 on everything specially on point 3. Sounds dope af
    Awesome ideas hopefully some of these get picked by the devs

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

These are all very good, positive, and constructive ideas. I would support any of them. Unfortunately as far as new content goes, sts needs everything they put into the game to bring home the money. Im not a huge fan of pay to win, I like an even playing field, but new content isn't free :/ maybe we could also come up with a way for sts to profit from these, even if slightly?
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    These are all very good, positive, and constructive ideas. I would support any of them. Unfortunately as far as new content goes, sts needs everything they put into the game to bring home the money. Im not a huge fan of pay to win, I like an even playing field, but new content isn't free :/ maybe we could also come up with a way for sts to profit from these, even if slightly?
    The #1: people who spend their money they can easily get it now since everything in plat store is tradable and could be put to cs if they don't have time.

#3 like I said before it could be anything even capes armor vanities you can use plat to buy this.

#4 everybody wanna get stronger if they really wanna defend their bases I don't see why people won't buy plat to get stronger and be better than anyone else.

#5 unique maps that look like forest haven they can buy this maps for plat.

#7 tournaments I don't see why people won't buy plat to get to top 1

#8 mailing they can trade plat for stuff they wanna buy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cool ideas!