Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question. About Lb Vanities (Not a complaint thread)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The main problem is idk why sts never mention about shiny brawler vanity is tradeable or not. I can't find any quote in entire forum about sts confirmation. +1 for more transparency. Thx for a good thread.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

or make ultimately cool LB vanities and lock them (untradeable)
    something better than frank/golem/yeti etc..
    then there will be a true COMPETITION to obtain them lb vanity award.
    and release consequent smaller lb vanities for top 25 and 50 also ie not only jewels and titles..
    this will make people run for it MORE THAN EVER BEFORE EVEN IF IT UNTRADEABLE because its not a bad opinion but make the vanities ultra super cool.

some ideas for ultra cool UNTRADEABLE exquisite vanities::.
    1.)a mummy warrior vanity with strands of paler floating out both from head and body.
    2.)a small devil like outfit with red flames and horns for mages.
    3.)a ghost type of outfit for rogues with skin draping and the frock wavering here and there for rogs.

all with special effects /particle effects..

if this was the case.. even the noobiest of the players would try to buy energy kits with all their gold for trying LB.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I like how most of the posts here is stating they want LB vanities to be tradable so they can make profit out of it. Which by the way should be the main reason why it should not be tradable (IMO). It will be very thrilling to see how LB looks if profit is removed
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    The flip side of this;

If LB vanities were made untradeable, we wouldn't see the same names at the top of the LB every event which in turn would add more competition and give more people a chance.

STS should really clarify what is/isn't tradeable before the event starts. imo making LB vanities tradeable is the best all-round solution for the community. those who don't have the time/real life can still buy the vanities and those who work their ***' off on the LB can make a profit. win win
    Making lb vanities tradable or non tradable has no effect of the ppl running on lb .every one is allowed to run lb
    So ppl saying u see same names on lb all the n new ppl should get the chance .well it's a competition all are allowed to run with there free will
    So the ones new or old if want to run lb will run actually n not wait for lb vanities to be tradable or no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I like how most of the posts here is stating they want LB vanities to be tradable so they can make profit out of it. Which by the way should be the main reason why it should not be tradable (IMO). It will be very thrilling to see how LB looks if profit is removed
    It will look same as wen the items obtained from opening the locks are keep untradable.will u tell the same den to keep the items untradable if .if u say ppl use real money for locks n items n all well is same for lb ppl running event as most of the top players are plat players .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    Making lb vanities tradable or non tradable has no effect of the ppl running on lb .every one is allowed to run lb
    So ppl saying u see same names on lb all the n new ppl should get the chance .well it's a competition all are allowed to run with there free will
    So the ones new or old if want to run lb will run actually n not wait for lb vanities to be tradable or no
    It will look same as wen the items obtained from opening the locks are keep untradable.will u tell the same den to keep the items untradable if .if u say ppl use real money for locks n items n all well is same for lb ppl running event as most of the top players are plat players .
    I think they are getting at the fact that someone running to make a profit from the reward has no limit as to what they spend because they will just sell the reward for whatever amount more than they have spent.

Its not easy to compete against people who have no limit because if it costs them 300m to win the reward, they would just sell it for 400m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    I think they are getting at the fact that someone running to make a profit from the reward has no limit as to what they spend because they will just sell the reward for whatever amount more than they have spent.

Its not easy to compete against people who have no limit because if it costs them 300m to win the reward, they would just sell it for 400m.
    True they sell 400m but who are the ones to buy them ? Us if no on will buy they will have to drop as in the case if enhanced wings from 60 70 m to 40 m same as ghost set from 170m to 110 m it's just ppl running mau n esg have so many gold stacked they rather pay for the op vanities den actually buy a good set for em to use in game is a harsh reality
    And making lb vanities untradable just coz ppl don't want to see regular lb runner running n giving other ppl chance is like running without competition
    Wen the energies wer said to he deleted ppl said the same day it gave additional advantage to the regular lb runner and by deleting so will give new names but tbh i still see the same names on lb top 10 or 25 is always the same so thses r excuses for ppl who don't want to run lb n get those vanity n don't want others to reap the profit for there hard work to ..
    Last edited by Shubham; 03-20-2018 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

You are comparing items from locked crates (luck based loot) to Event LB Rewards.
    Using real life money to gamble on crate is a choice, you want it you spend it. Running LB requires, time, commitment, gold/plat, and it should not be compared to opening locks because its a competition.
    If you want the items from LB then you should participate in the competition. I mean you already have the gold to buy the item, so why not use that gold to run the competition and win the reward. You dont have time to play the game then sorry you should not have it.

People who think they have the right to get the prize of a competition without putting the hard work are forgetting that it is not a Pay to Win game. IMO its time to change things.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You are comparing items from locked crates (luck based loot) to Event LB Rewards.
    Using real life money to gamble on crate is a choice, you want it you spend it. Running LB requires, time, commitment, gold/plat, and it should not be compared to opening locks because its a competition.
    If you want the items from LB then you should participate in the competition. I mean you already have the gold to buy the item, so why not use that gold to run the competition and win the reward. You dont have time to play the game then sorry you should not have it.

People who think they have the right to get the prize of a competition without putting the hard work are forgetting that it is not a Pay to Win game. IMO its time to change things.
    M not comparing it to locks coz uk most of the ppl are hiding true intentions of lb being non tradable coz they say they effect economy in game
    N as u said it requires time money etc etc .so i guess they should have the liberty to sell WT they work hard for wen they need buy if ppl want if no pass it y complain it's op ..tbh wen the prices drop down no one complain as it's in there interest but wen it rises they complain says economy has effected n all ..the economy is never effected by lb Vanity it's by gl items
    How did ppl manage to pay 100m r more for a vanity which was 30m r even less .wer did dat gold came from,?
    Not from the vanities itself was from farming esg n mau maps ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shubham For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I think we can all agree that we don’t really care as long as we know upfront explicitly lol

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Odd coming from pl where things weren't tradable, then all was made tradable to disrupt the black market.
    Come to al where all was tradable, now some isn't? I don't get it.
    This is also an extremely important point that a lot of you overlooked. Because this is 100% true

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

M not comparing it to locks coz uk most of the ppl are hiding true intentions of lb being non tradable coz they say they effect economy in game
    N as u said it requires time money etc etc .so i guess they should have the liberty to sell WT they work hard for wen they need buy if ppl want if no pass it y complain it's op ..tbh wen the prices drop down no one complain as it's in there interest but wen it rises they complain says economy has effected n all ..the economy is never effected by lb Vanity it's by gl items
    How did ppl manage to pay 100m r more for a vanity which was 30m r even less .wer did dat gold came from,?
    At this point I dont even know if I should continue a discussion with you, as you just blindly denied your last comment on locks, which by the way is still there and we can read it.
    But anyway, What you think is the true intention that we are hiding?
    I am a little confused reading your post, are you saying that lb items should be tradable so you can sell them? Or you have any other "angle" to it?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Excellent point.......

I personally would be against running LB just to get a vanity to have sitting in my inventory... That's LOL...... No other "leaderboard" runners would disagree........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Dont even bother to reason in this thread, they only want to hear yes to their demands.
    Most of the threads are directly or indirectly just rant on how they dont want to loose gold and want to make money out of LB Items.

At this point, just have faith on STS, I am sure, they are intelligent enough to understand the perspectives plus I know for sure that they are against P2W and they favor Fair Play. As well as they have insight on data better than anyone else here. Perhaps the comment from Vroom was a warning to look out. You never know

So just ignore them, put your point forward for the observer to read. And remember: Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Cheers and have a good day .
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Name the lb item that has sold more than it cost to run please. Because not a single one outside of lb wings which sold for 70m for like 2 weeks have ever sold for more than it cost to run

Edit: and maybe the ghost sets. I wasn’t around when those were released tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

They should lock this complaint thread, u just want these new vanity tradable is all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dont even bother to reason in this thread, they only want to hear yes to their demands.
    Most of the threads are directly or indirectly just rant on how they dont want to loose gold and want to make money out of LB Items.

At this point, just have faith on STS, I am sure, they are intelligent enough to understand the perspectives plus I know for sure that they are against P2W and they favor Fair Play. As well as they have insight on data better than anyone else here. Perhaps the comment from Vroom was a warning to look out. You never know

So just ignore them, put your point forward for the observer to read. And remember: Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Cheers and have a good day .
    Well is same all i can see u is shouting for lb to be nontradable until u get it
    Well i would love to hear u how lb vanities r effecting economy r the gold flow
    Eg : i spent 70m for event n sell for 90 m as u say i get 20m lol
    Dats a normal gold what ppl earn in a 2 week r so from esg r mau
    So stop making lb vanities so much an issue for the economy n let ppl who actually run for it n put there time n effort do whatever they want .if u don't what to buy it from them ur free to pass no one's ever forcing no one to buy from so called Mercher
    Last edited by Shubham; 03-20-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twomucho View Post
    They should lock this complaint thread, u just want these new vanity tradable is all
    If it was a complaint thread you’d know. I put forth a debateable question not a complaint. And yes I would like for lb vanities to be tradeable but now I’m seeing some reasons why they wouldn’t be. I’d like to know before I ran though. So you can stop adding your half a cent in repeating that it should be locked. That’s not your decision just like you say trust Sts. They’ll lock it if they deem it should be locked. Thankyou have a nice day.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well is same all i can see u is shouting for lb to be nontradable until u get it
    Well i would love to hear u how lb vanities r effecting economy r the gold flow
    Eg : i spent 70m for event n sell for 90 m as u say i get 20m lol
    Dats a normal gold what ppl earn in a 2 week r so from esg r mau
    So stop making lb vanities so much an issue for the economy n let ppl who actually run for it n put there time n effort do whatever they want .if u don't what to buy it from them ur free to pass no one's ever forcing no one to buy from so called Mercher
    true.. i agree with you bro. we are not forcing anyone to buy the vanity rewars. so if they really want? its their choice. people here really want to pull down the lb runners its because they cant do run for 2 weeka with lack of sleep. i think insecurities is the main problem and no effect in economy for what they said.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zikovsky View Post
    The main problem is idk why sts never mention about shiny brawler vanity is tradeable or not. I can't find any quote in entire forum about sts confirmation. +1 for more transparency. Thx for a good thread.
    ye. that was the main problem its because they dont tell at first. really dissapointed if untradable. if i new it first this would happen. i will just park in game and never run to get the reward that only can display.