Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question. About Lb Vanities (Not a complaint thread)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Default Question. About Lb Vanities (Not a complaint thread)

In recent conversation it was mentioned that lb vanities should never be tradeable by Vroom.

My question is what benefits does that have for AL?

It’s a serious question I think many players have and would like to know the reasoning behind because:
    1. We spend millions of in-game gold and for many hundreds of irl dollars.
    A. We do this, yes to have the vanities, but some also to make a little money back of early sales or hoard for later (nothing wrong with hoarding in an economy imo even though I don’t do it), or just wear to show our accomplishments (what I’m guessing Vroom meant)

2. The economy thrives at a higher level off of lb vanities
    A. Recent Lb vanities have for the most part brought merchers nice amounts of money (merchers drive, not run, the economy believe it or not); older lb vanities give players something to strive for as well as a bigger bit of a gold sink (althought probably small in comparison to the 1 pull tavern crates >.>), and another way for merchers to earn money or hoarders to hoard.

3. Those who weren’t around at the time have a chance to wear some higher class limited items from that period of AL
    A. Not many things compare to the rareness or cool factor lb vanities have

4. The banners (besides balloon) are untradeable and show who actually ran the event, and a few other pieces like that goblin head thingy.
    A. Not every lb should be lb runner exclusive variety items right? (Maybe I’m wrong) Because for me when I run lb I’d like to have something that I know at least holds value in it. I know most ppl I’ve talked to aren’t running lb solely because they love the vanities but because they love the prospect those vanities bring as well.

5. We have an npc to talk to to waste gold on untradeable vanities

I probably left a few key points off. I don’t want this thread to be too long and I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining. Just listing some things I feel and I know others feel like we would like to be addressed if it is true that no lb vanities will be tradeable in the future. I can agree that maybe some shouldn’t but not ALL from every lb. maybe the smaller ones could be tradeable and the bigger events lb specific. Idk I’m just spitballing but thanks for any insight anyone.
    Last edited by Jhawkeye; 03-16-2018 at 09:24 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jhawkeye For This Useful Post: