Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New cap?

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

thanks cinco for the update!!! but will there be any reward for fastest L105 cap in a week, like pet/shield/vanity?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnity View Post
    thanks cinco for the update!!! but will there be any reward for fastest L105 cap in a week, like pet/shield/vanity?
    Idk if i would want a reward for capping fast for this one... rewards in the past had pretty crazy requirements... 100 cap we had to complete oktal quests before the quest drop rate was increased and grind from 85 to 100.

77 cap for capping the first weekend from 76 to 77 required 300,000 xp and xp orbs/prision didn't exist yet. The only reward for capping fast this time was a title.

76 cap players grinded from 71 to 76 the first weekend with 75 to 76 requiring 100,000 xp. And once again no xp orbs.

Grinding 5 levels without the crazy xp requirements for that last elite level, and while dropping xp orbs honestly doesn't sound very hard at all. I think most veterans will cap in a matter of hours from what i understand about the update. That being said, if it's as easy as it sounds, they probably shouldn't have a reward.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Idk if i would want a reward for capping fast for this one... rewards in the past had pretty crazy requirements... 100 cap we had to complete oktal quests before the quest drop rate was increased and grind from 85 to 100.

77 cap for capping the first weekend from 76 to 77 required 300,000 xp and xp orbs/prision didn't exist yet. The only reward for capping fast this time was a title.

76 cap players grinded from 71 to 76 the first weekend with 75 to 76 requiring 100,000 xp. And once again no xp orbs.

Grinding 5 levels without the crazy xp requirements for that last elite level, and while dropping xp orbs honestly doesn't sound very hard at all. I think most veterans will cap in a matter of hours from what i understand about the update. That being said, if it's as easy as it sounds, they probably shouldn't have a reward.

Lel it's gonna be extremely hard. No matter how much the orbs give... The xp required to level is a LOT. Asylum is the best map to lvl (because of an ample amount of orbs unlike what we will be getting in lvl105) and lvl95 to lvl100 was not "easily achieved". It took way more than a couple of hours
    This lvl up to 105 will take time to grind. Way more than a couple of hours

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Lel it's gonna be extremely hard. No matter how much the orbs give... The xp required to level is a LOT. Asylum is the best map to lvl (because of an ample amount of orbs unlike what we will be getting in lvl105) and lvl95 to lvl100 was not "easily achieved". It took way more than a couple of hours
    This lvl up to 105 will take time to grind. Way more than a couple of hours

It was 85-100, and you are correct it was not easily achieved. I was one of the 30 or so that did it. According to the update preview, good teams will be able to spawn a boss quickly that drops up to 20k orbs. Your assumption that we will not be able to get a lot of xp orbs is purely that... assumption.

I'm guessing that is why no special reward for capping fast is mentioned in the update preview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    It was 85-100, and you are correct it was not easily achieved. I was one of the 30 or so that did it. According to the update preview, good teams will be able to spawn a boss quickly that drops up to 20k orbs. Your assumption that we will not be able to get a lot of xp orbs is purely that... assumption.

I'm guessing that is why no special reward for capping fast is mentioned in the update preview

Yeah well i wanna know bout the new cap gift too ;-;
    P.s. i took 95-100 example cause it was 5 lvls and this is gonna be 5 lvls (100-105)

I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Yeah well i wanna know bout the new cap gift too ;-;
    P.s. i took 95-100 example cause it was 5 lvls and this is gonna be 5 lvls (100-105)

95 to 100 was actually super easy... once i unlocked asylum earth i capped that day, in a mattet of hours. The grind from 85-100 had insane questing requirements at the initial release (requirements are the same now, but with increased quest drop rate).

The closest actual comparison you could really make is 71-76 and once again we are back to no xp orbs... and the game required alot more teamwork, with the xp from 75-76 being 100,000 xp while getting 1-3 xp per kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

This cap will be very easy from what I’ve seen. kill 5 skeletons fast and you get a chance at 20k xp. With asylum, you had to do the entire run for a chance at 20k. This cap will allow you to do it many times in one run I’m pretty sure. The question is how frequently the 20k orbs will drop? If most of them are like 250-500xp and 20k is very rare then it could take a while to cap. On the other hand if orb drops are similar to asylum drops then it should be super fast.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    This cap will be very easy from what I’ve seen. kill 5 skeletons fast and you get a chance at 20k xp. With asylum, you had to do the entire run for a chance at 20k. This cap will allow you to do it many times in one run I’m pretty sure. The question is how frequently the 20k orbs will drop? If most of them are like 250-500xp and 20k is very rare then it could take a while to cap. On the other hand if orb drops are similar to asylum drops then it should be super fast.
    Exactly i also noticed only weapons and amulets are mentioned, i wouldn't be surprised if the new armors we all just crafted remain the best in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Is the cap coming live at midnight, morning, afternoon etc? Im so ready

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HQNA View Post
    Is the cap coming live at midnight, morning, afternoon etc? Im so ready

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    In the past large expansions came around mid-day. Never seen devs post anything on the weekends, so only time will tell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The only cap I managed to early cap was 77 to get ect title wish we had gotten a cool item as well due to the difficulty of 300k xp with no orbs but oh well, I fully intend to early cap 105 cap his time around.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    The only cap I managed to early cap was 77 to get ect title wish we had gotten a cool item as well due to the difficulty of 300k xp with no orbs but oh well, I fully intend to early cap 105 cap his time around.
    Yeah 77 was a hard grind, but I remember they had no reward planed for 77 at all, but due to the wording of the achievement, devs granted the ect title to those that capped the first weekend of 77.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cinco around wat time will the update be -texas time