Thread: Time to step up your game Pocket Legends! POCKET LEGENDS FIRST RAID BOSS!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Are you saying that it should be more than once a day? Also we need something else than getting pinks...If they are hardcore players and lvl 45 they will already have all the best gear so maybe they could get something that AO2 doesnt have they could be exclusives only that you could get from the Raid Boss!

Feedback?
    Last edited by Cascade; 07-08-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I believe limiting it to once per day would not allow constant farming and keep people interested for longer amounts of time. In order to get a shot at some of the best gear in the game you would have to participate instead of just buying your way in by people who farm it constantly. Also for Pocket Legends this will influence people who will want to come on each day to get another chance at the raid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Are you saying that it should be more than once a day? Also we need something else than getting pinks...If they are hardcore players and lvl 45 they will already have all the best gear so maybe they could get something that AO2 doesnt have they could be exclusives only that you could get from the Raid Boss!

Feedback?
    Exactly. When I mention getting pinks I was thinking exclusive gear that is only dropped from that specific boss. I will add that to the post, Thank you.