Thread: Play offers not working

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Play offers not working

Hey guys.....I'm doing the plat offers from tap joy n fyber n I'm not getting the plats after I do the offer.....this been being happening for 3weeks now.....I hope you guys can fix this....
    Thanks in advance...

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Hello Yunmoney,

To address your concern, I can say that there are only a couple types of offers that actually work. There are many different types of offers such as: video, app download, app download & purchase, app download & free trial, surveys, subscriptions for apps that are not free, and subscriptions for real life services that are not free.

Let me break down each type of offer.

Video: Watch a video and earn # of plat.
    Opinion: Very easy to do and there should be no relative problem to do them.

App download: Download an app and launch it.
    Opinion: Easy to do when the apps do not require you to sign in. There are a couple apps that directly put you into the app and you usually get the plat reward. There are other cases in which you download the app and launch it and it prompts you to sign in or make an account. In most cases, these tend to not pay out.

App download & Purchase: Requires a person to download, launch, and put a certain amount of money towards the game in order to receive the reward. (Amount of payment varies)
    Opinion: I have done a couple and these and they work very well. They have rewarded me every single time and if there is ever a concern you can report it. It is a very good method to get lots of platinum if you have money in real life.

App download & Free Trial: Requires a person to download, launch, and sign up for a free subscription trial for an app.
    Opinion: Very good to do, as they pay lots of platinum and are also very easy to cancel. They have always paid out so I definitely can recommend these.

Surveys: Requires a person to click on the offer, go to an external website that depends on the offer, and insert your email & personal information.
    Opinion: I really dislike these since: 1. You give out your personal information. 2. You sign up your email to something that is not related to the original premise. 3. They rarely pay out, as I have only had 1-2 pay out from the many that I have done.

Subscriptions for Apps that are not Free: Requires you to download an app and actually sign up for a subscription in which you pay every # of days, weeks, months, years.
    Opinion: I have not tried these yet, so I cannot give an honest opinion on whether they pay out or not. From what I have heard from people who have done it is that they do pay out very often. I have not been a witness of this, however, so take it with a grain of salt.

Subscriptions for Services that are not Free: Requires you to go to an external website and then sign up for a subscription for a service in which you pay every # of days, weeks,. months, years.
    Opinion: I have not tried one of these, yet since I believe some websites, although official, ask for your personal information. I have no idea if these work or not, so take these with a huge grain of salt.

P.S. I find Fyber a little bit more reliable than Tapjoy, but both honestly have good offers.

Good Luck, and I hope this small guide help you somehow

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonsalt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    Hello Yunmoney,

To address your concern, I can say that there are only a couple types of offers that actually work. There are many different types of offers such as: video, app download, app download & purchase, app download & free trial, surveys, subscriptions for apps that are not free, and subscriptions for real life services that are not free.

Let me break down each type of offer.

Video: Watch a video and earn # of plat.
    Opinion: Very easy to do and there should be no relative problem to do them.

App download: Download an app and launch it.
    Opinion: Easy to do when the apps do not require you to sign in. There are a couple apps that directly put you into the app and you usually get the plat reward. There are other cases in which you download the app and launch it and it prompts you to sign in or make an account. In most cases, these tend to not pay out.

App download & Purchase: Requires a person to download, launch, and put a certain amount of money towards the game in order to receive the reward. (Amount of payment varies)
    Opinion: I have done a couple and these and they work very well. They have rewarded me every single time and if there is ever a concern you can report it. It is a very good method to get lots of platinum if you have money in real life.

App download & Free Trial: Requires a person to download, launch, and sign up for a free subscription trial for an app.
    Opinion: Very good to do, as they pay lots of platinum and are also very easy to cancel. They have always paid out so I definitely can recommend these.

Surveys: Requires a person to click on the offer, go to an external website that depends on the offer, and insert your email & personal information.
    Opinion: I really dislike these since: 1. You give out your personal information. 2. You sign up your email to something that is not related to the original premise. 3. They rarely pay out, as I have only had 1-2 pay out from the many that I have done.

Subscriptions for Apps that are not Free: Requires you to download an app and actually sign up for a subscription in which you pay every # of days, weeks, months, years.
    Opinion: I have not tried these yet, so I cannot give an honest opinion on whether they pay out or not. From what I have heard from people who have done it is that they do pay out very often. I have not been a witness of this, however, so take it with a grain of salt.

Subscriptions for Services that are not Free: Requires you to go to an external website and then sign up for a subscription for a service in which you pay every # of days, weeks,. months, years.
    Opinion: I have not tried one of these, yet since I believe some websites, although official, ask for your personal information. I have no idea if these work or not, so take these with a huge grain of salt.

P.S. I find Fyber a little bit more reliable than Tapjoy, but both honestly have good offers.

Good Luck, and I hope this small guide help you somehow
    Ok ty

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

personally, I have a harder time doing the fyber offers because they take Christmas to respond. I suggest you try the offers that tell you to reach a certain level because those you can complete in at max 2 days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyjr21 View Post
    personally, I have a harder time doing the fyber offers because they take Christmas to respond. I suggest you try the offers that tell you to reach a certain level because those you can complete in at max 2 days
    Ok I understand what you're saying......so your saying I can do those offers like that ask me to lvl up at a certain...so I have a question.....will the offer cancel out if I exit the game without reaching the specific lvl???

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yunmoney View Post
    Ok I understand what you're saying......so your saying I can do those offers like that ask me to lvl up at a certain...so I have a question.....will the offer cancel out if I exit the game without reaching the specific lvl???

No. It would not. Once you reach the level it tells you to, take a screenshot and see if they credited you with credits. If not, then report, show them the screenshot, and you will receive your credits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No. It would not. Once you reach the level it tells you to, take a screenshot and see if they credited you with credits. If not, then report, show them the screenshot, and you will receive your credits.
    Ok ty cuz that thing was bothering me alot.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I've done alot of free trial offers using my debit card and once i receive my plat, i just cancel my free trial. But make sure to read the cancellation policy because some require u to call the company in order to cancel which is just a hassel. I only do the ones that let me cancel through their website.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How much plat that gives you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How much plat that gives you?
    Bro I wanna ask u something can u txt me privately?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm on mobile. Can't do that..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Most of them pay out 200+ plat

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I found a way.
    You ordered diet coke. That's a joke right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I found a way.
    How???