Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Regarding The New Pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The cap item can be anything (probably not a pet tbh) these all comments are there, if the devs decide to add another pet with special proc then what will happen. Just discussions on how it may be implemented if it does at all. (I hope it's a special proc weapon though :3)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I think some of you guys misunderstand my post! What I'm trying to say is if EVER a new pet that is more powerful would be release in the new level cap then Psyko would lose its value and it would be tremendously bad for those players who spent a lot of time and plats just to get their hands on something like this which might cause them to leave so in order to prevent it from happening and just if EVER there will be more powerful pet to be release. Just a suggestion: MAKE IT CRAFTABLE and the craftable PSY.KO could be called XAR.PSYKO since it's valuable enough and should not lose its value if EVER a new pet were to be release. That is what I'm trying to say!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Nicolle View Post
    I think some of you guys misunderstand my post! What I'm trying to say is if EVER a new pet that is more powerful would be release in the new level cap then Psyko would lose its value and it would be tremendously bad for those players who spent a lot of time and plats just to get their hands on something like this which might cause them to leave so in order to prevent it from happening and just if EVER there will be more powerful pet to be release. Just a suggestion: MAKE IT CRAFTABLE and the craftable PSY.KO could be called XAR.PSYKO since it's valuable enough and should not lose its value if EVER a new pet were to be release. That is what I'm trying to say!
    No... no new pets... they ruined pve imo

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I dont really agree with this idea i feel like the pet market in PL is good where it is. Expensive to those who want it and STS still makes good revenue off people buying pets with plat

ELITE

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    I dont really agree with this idea i feel like the pet market in PL is good where it is. Expensive to those who want it and STS still makes good revenue off people buying pets with plat
    Indeed, agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Don't want to see new pets for cap award. Something else would be ideal. As for early cap awards (capping first weekend), I am curious and excited to see what the title and item will be this time. Won't be long until we find out

There's no need for new pets with stats. As for the ability to further evolve dev/psyko into dev+/psyko+ by using latko, with a modest bump in stats to the newly evolved pet, I don't have any issues with that. Reasonable but not insane stat increase for us and more latko purchases for STS seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I would rly like an amulet with some nice sparkel effects
    Ty Cinco

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yannjoel View Post
    I would rly like an amulet with some nice sparkel effects
    But the hall of amulets is gone! Never to be seen again! S) amulets op prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The new cap coincides with PL's 8th birthday, too. Interesting timing. Makes me even more curious and excited about what awaits us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Don't want to see new pets for cap award. Something else would be ideal. As for early cap awards (capping first weekend), I am curious and excited to see what the title and item will be this time. Won't be long until we find out

There's no need for new pets with stats. As for the ability to further evolve dev/psyko into dev+/psyko+ by using latko, with a modest bump in stats to the newly evolved pet, I don't have any issues with that. Reasonable but not insane stat increase for us and more latko purchases for STS seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement.
    Slightly evolving current pets could be interesting, especially if you think of dragons like mitas... a fire breathing dev?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Red Psyko pet will make the game interesting and motivate people to level up to the new cap in a week. Players can collect red and blue Psyko pets.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Red Psyko pet will make the game interesting and motivate people to level up to the new cap in a week. Players can collect red and blue Psyko pets.
    Omce again...Really don't think psykos should be a cap reward again. The reward changes every cap

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Omce again...Really don't think psykos should be a cap reward again. The reward changes every cap

Yes, I want something like a psyko pet or something that has properties of a psyko pet to collect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yeah cap vanities change, but not nececessarily the elite rewards for capping in the first week.

To make it fair for players who came back after long breaks (and these are A LOT of players) and to keep them playing, sts has to give them the chance to get the best stuff, so it would make sense if the "cutthroath" reward would be a 2500 stat pet once again.

This way, players who already have psyko wouldn't even have any disadvantages, cause they could still use psyko and cause of its sheer rareness it won't drop in price. For example, black dragon doesn't even have any effect but still is worth hundrets of mils.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    Yeah cap vanities change, but not nececessarily the elite rewards for capping in the first week.

To make it fair for players who came back after long breaks (and these are A LOT of players) and to keep them playing, sts has to give them the chance to get the best stuff, so it would make sense if the "cutthroath" reward would be a 2500 stat pet once again.

This way, players who already have psyko wouldn't even have any disadvantages, cause they could still use psyko and cause of its sheer rareness it won't drop in price. For example, black dragon doesn't even have any effect but still is worth hundrets of mils.
    I'd rather have something like the fossilized egg from 76 cap... pets are getting boring imo. And the same argument could be made for something like that.

I think alot of people asking for another pet as a reward for capping fast haven't seen anything other than the most recent reward... the pet. We have pets, lets move on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I think a cool fast cap reward would be a ring with same stats as whatever the best ring will be after the update except this fast cap ring gives off a unique type of sparkles or something.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

As I said, the difference between psyko and any other fast cap elite is that psyko gives actual stat advantages. And it is so insanly expensive that only a handful of people have the gold to buy it (and these hardcore players most likely didnt miss the 85 cap and slready have psyko).

If they would add a stat ring as reward, it still wouldn't solve the problem that people who reentered pl ad missed the psyko cap have a stat disadvantage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

As I said, the difference between psyko and any other fast cap elite is that psyko gives actual stat advantages. And it is so insanly expensive that only a handful of people have the gold to buy it (and these hardcore players most likely didnt miss the 85 cap and slready have psyko).

If they would add a stat ring as reward, it still wouldn't solve the problem that people who reentered pl ad missed the psyko cap have a stat disadvantage
    Not a big difference between psyko and dev... devs are limitless.

The reason it's so expensive is only about 30 people were able to get it...

It was a reward for capping fast at 100, as the egg was a reward for capping fast at 76. I didn't get a fossilized egg, or an elite cut-throat title when i capped at 100. People shouldn't get l100 rewards for capping at the next cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Not a big difference between psyko and dev... devs are limitless.

The reason it's so expensive is only about 30 people were able to get it...

It was a reward for capping fast at 100, as the egg was a reward for capping fast at 76. I didn't get a fossilized egg, or an elite cut-throat title when i capped at 100. People shouldn't get l100 rewards for capping at the next cap.

Lol I didn't say they should give out L100 awards, I said they should give a NEW pet with same stats as psy.ko...

500 dmg and 500 armor is pretty much difference. And it just feels bad if you cannot get the best equipment possible just because you missed a cap where the game was so boring that most people quit and missed it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Lol I didn't say they should give out L100 awards, I said they should give a NEW pet with same stats as psy.ko...

500 dmg and 500 armor is pretty much difference. And it just feels bad if you cannot get the best equipment possible just because you missed a cap where the game was so boring that most people quit and missed it.
    Actually it was super fun at release, and many didn't get it, because it required either alot of platinum, or insane amounts of time and effort. Not because they "quit". Nobody really quit until stat weapons were boosted beyond balance around Halloween.

According to Cinco pl has been growing consistently since Christmas 2016, this includes this timeframe. Therefore your reasoning isn't based on facts.

I honestly think people are underestimating cinco on this. He has been giving us actual new things and your asking for more of the same...

I'm done with this topic, it's all speculation anyway.