Thread: Regarding The New Pet

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Regarding The New Pet

To Whom It May Concern:

I just want to ask if Devs can make Psy.ko craftable for the upcoming new level cap. Like for example make a Xar.Psyko for the upcoming level cap that can be crafted from Psy.ko. Knowing Psy.ko was a reward for grinding from 85-100, I'm pretty sure it would not be fair if those players who have Psy.ko wouldn't be able to use it for the upcoming level cap. Specially if a new powerful pet would be release the market for players that have Psy.ko would drastically go down so my suggestion to prevent such a thing from happening make Psy.ko Craftable for the new Cap if ever new pets that are more powerful will be release. Just to make it fair for those players who grinded from 85-100
    non-stop just to get Psy.Ko. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Patricia Nicolle
    Last edited by Patricia Nicolle; 03-22-2018 at 04:49 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Nicolle View Post
    To Whom It May Concern:

I just want to ask if Devs can make Psy.ko craftable for the upcoming new level cap. Like for example make a Xar.Psyko for the upcoming level cap that can be crafted from Psy.ko. Knowing Psy.ko was a reward for grinding from 85-100, I'm pretty sure it would not be fair if those players who have Psy.ko wouldn't be able to use it for the upcoming level cap. Specially if a new powerful pet would be release the market for players that have Psy.ko would drastically go down so my suggestion to prevent such a thing from happening make Psy.ko Craftable for the new Cap if ever new pets that are more powerful will be release. Just to make it fair for those players who grinded from 85-100
    non-stop just to get Psy.Ko. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Patricia Nicolle
    Agreed

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well said, I agree as well an A+ for this lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

So you want them to bring back an old cap vanity that people earned for capping over memorial day weekend to lose their item that hasnt even hit 1 year old yet? I could understand if the pet was from 61 or even 71 cap. Seriously? You want them to make a psyko just because you didnt cap in the specific amount of time? I dont even have psyko and thats ridiculous. 2-3 people are currently selling psyko in game. How are you gonna keep a market alive if you bring something back that was already limited time. Thats like saying "I want the elite cut throat title because i didnt cap within the first week".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

This is why people have suggested a dev+/psyko+. Currently latko has no use, nor is it desired. People have suggested a better idea. Add a new cap pet as the new vanity, requiring latko, new cap pet, dev/psyko to create the new pet. This would bring revenue to sts seeing as all the latkos will be crafted, and more people will buy more latkos to craft from the beast tamer for plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

"I don't agree, with the idea of making L71 Elites comeback because it should be special and should not be implemented again since it will be unfair for those old players who spent a lot of time farming for such items. Additionally, we have seen what happened when the ESB made a comeback, a lot of old generation players specially those old players who spent a lot of money and time in this game decided to quit because you guys (referring to the Devs) made a decision that should not have been implemented. Moreover, I suggest that just make New Special Weapons, Armor, and Helm, With Procs This upcoming new level cap that way it would be fair for the new generation and old generation players."

You say this about 71 elites but yet you want the people who grinded over memorial weekend to lose their special item???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

itq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Capping in the first week will give you a crafting mat that will either allow you to craft dev dragon into white (dev) dragon or psy.ko into dark psy.ko. Both will have the same stats (+3000...).

This means (dark) psy.ko will still keep its worth cause of its sheer rarity (like black dragon set for example), and will still be usable in pve, but also newer players will have the chance to get the best stat equipment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Smh. Once agian. Youre taking away peoples "special item" that you refer to. No longer is psyko special if you can do the exact same with dev. Just because color changes, doesnt make it anymore special if i can just get dev and do the same. Stop contradicting yourself.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Smh. Once agian. Youre taking away peoples "special item" that you refer to. No longer is psyko special if you can do the exact same with dev. Just because color changes, doesnt make it anymore special if i can just get dev and do the same. Stop contradicting yourself.
    I believe you're misunderstanding their post... i believe they are talking about people being able to craft existing pets... not new ones coming into the market.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Who said it was going to be a pet? The cap vanity has never been the same 2 caps in a row that I'm aware of... this is 1)paranoid thinking 2) judging by previous caps, the new vanity will most likely be a helm if i had to guess... for example we have had pets shields, and armors recently, no cap helm since 71.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Mine AGK stop posting random sentences that make no sense whatsoever. See the post and understand it before commenting
    Psyko is rare and costly because it is the best pet usable in pve
    If there is a new cap, it will need better pets with better stats so why would psyko still be the best pet? Why will anyone use it if new (better) pet comes around.
    Soooo in order to KEEP psyko usable/costly/rare/practical. Make a new psyko (say psyko+) which needs psyko to craft NOT MAKING THE PSYKO AVAILABLE, JUST THERE TO UPGRADE THE ALREADY EXISTING PSYKO. (Enabling psyko to REMAIN the best pet in game rather than dying because its useless with literally no extra/op proc if new cap rolls in)
    If you still don't understand then I can't do anything but smh

Last edited by Nipunsky; 03-22-2018 at 12:51 PM.
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I know that it's not a popular opinion nor have I seen it even but I think it would be nice to have no ties to the level 100 cap. I want it to feel fresh just leave this dark time behind.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Mine AGK stop posting random sentences that make no sense whatsoever. See the post and understand it before commenting
    If there is a new cap, it will need better pets with better stats so why would psyko still be the best pet? Why will anyone use it if new (better) pet comes around.
    Soooo in order to KEEP psyko usable/costly/rare/practical. Make a new psyko (say psyko+) which needs psyko to craft NOT MAKING THE PSYKO AVAILABLE, JUST THERE TO UPGRADE THE ALREADY EXISTING PSYKO. (Enabling psyko to REMAIN the best pet in game rather than dying because its useless with literally no extra/op proc if new cap rolls in)

Before the release of dev and psyko pets... these kind of stats were reserved for the developers... hince the name DEV dragon. That being said a pet with better stats isn't NEEDED because they were never NEEDED in the first place. It was something devs added to give the community something to get excited about, not something to become dependent on.

I would personally be ecstatic if pet stats were removed from new content and players had to work as a team, learn their class, and stop being 100% dependent on op stats.

With pets anyone can cap/grind to cap. Eliminating pets from new endgame content would reserve the level cap for dedicated elite players. The way classes can work together for things like mega combos is a ton of programming thrown down the drain when everything just dies instantly from 1 auto attack or 1 ice fire clears a room.

People would cry... but they always will anyway

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post

#1. NO POINT IN MAKING A BETTER PET. WE ALREADY HAVE PETS IN GAME CAN EASILY BE ADDED TO. MEANING WE AD LATKO AS A BASICALLY A BOOSTER TO DEV/PSYKO TO MAKE PSYKO+/DEV+. IVE ALREADY STATED THAT ONCE ON THIS POST.
    #2 MAKING A NEW PSYKO DOESNT KEEP THE OLD PSYKO RARE/COSTLY/PRACTICAL/USABLE. ALL 4 OF THOSE ARE TAKEN AWAY OF YOU MAKE A "NEW" PSYKO. YOU SEE IT WITH GEAR THAT IS A RESKIN OF THE OLD GEAR. LUCKY HELMS ARE A HUGE EXAMPLE. 15% REROLL WAS 10M BEFORE UPDATE. NOW THEY ARE MAX OF 100K IF THAT. THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RARE/COSTLY ANYMORE IF THERE IS A "NEW" ONE THAT IS BETTER.

Making a psyko+/dev+ has been talked about since latko is pointless to buy with plat. Making it usuable on another pet to increase its power would bring revenue and make latko useful. Taking away those people who used well over 2k plat to cap over memorial weekend will make alot of people quit the game. They are tired of losing what makes their character special. When everything became tradable, it ended ALOT of the black market. It also killed alot of people who grinded alot of hours to make their character special. Although this didnt change anyones stats like a NEW psyko would. It did however give everyone a balanced playing field in PVP. (Until pure stats obviously)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    #1. NO POINT IN MAKING A BETTER PET. WE ALREADY HAVE PETS IN GAME CAN EASILY BE ADDED TO. MEANING WE AD LATKO AS A BASICALLY A BOOSTER TO DEV/PSYKO TO MAKE PSYKO+/DEV+. IVE ALREADY STATED THAT ONCE ON THIS POST.
    #2 MAKING A NEW PSYKO DOESNT KEEP THE OLD PSYKO RARE/COSTLY/PRACTICAL/USABLE. ALL 4 OF THOSE ARE TAKEN AWAY OF YOU MAKE A "NEW" PSYKO. YOU SEE IT WITH GEAR THAT IS A RESKIN OF THE OLD GEAR. LUCKY HELMS ARE A HUGE EXAMPLE. 15% REROLL WAS 10M BEFORE UPDATE. NOW THEY ARE MAX OF 100K IF THAT. THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RARE/COSTLY ANYMORE IF THERE IS A "NEW" ONE THAT IS BETTER.

Making a psyko+/dev+ has been talked about since latko is pointless to buy with plat. Making it usuable on another pet to increase its power would bring revenue and make latko useful. Taking away those people who used well over 2k plat to cap over memorial weekend will make alot of people quit the game. They are tired of losing what makes their character special. When everything became tradable, it ended ALOT of the black market. It also killed alot of people who grinded alot of hours to make their character special. Although this didnt change anyones stats like a NEW psyko would. It did however give everyone a balanced playing field in PVP. (Until pure stats obviously)
    I got the reward without plat... just saying. Justg described platinum spending the best. You pay for an experience, be it having a op weapon for a time, or leveling faster, you got exactly what you paid for. It's common knowledge that when new content comes out, old content will lose its value. This is called "planned obsolescence". If they made 85 items that were as strong as 100 items, 100 items wouldn't be as valuable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I'd rather have an egg vanity but sure I guess we're going with this lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I'd rather have an egg vanity but sure I guess we're going with this lol
    As far as i can tell... a new pet is pure speculation. Most likely from people that haven't been around for multiple caps, and seen the rewards change with every cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Yeah, the cap reward could very well be a new helm, shield, or armor vanity, or even the proc weapons Cinco has spoken about. We have to wait and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    As far as i can tell... a new pet is pure speculation. Most likely from people that haven't been around for multiple caps, and seen the rewards change with every cap.

Weren't we talking about new pets and maybe the reward for capping in first week?

I think everyone knows that the cap vanities were changing iten types with each new cap

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    Weren't we talking about new pets and maybe the reward for capping in first week?

I think everyone knows that the cap vanities were changing iten types with each new cap
    Yes so am i... you see for example 76 cap instead of a pet for capping the first weekend you got the title elite cut-throat, and a l76 off hand with better stats than any provided by normal set off hands. So as i said, it being a pet, as far as i know, is pure speculation.