Thread: why untradable vanity reward :/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default why untradable vanity reward :/

i really dont understand why our vanities are untradable. we spend gold and time in this event and specially lack of sleep. being true to ourself we need our gold back. event for 2 weeks is not easy. im happy but not satisfied. i thought i can be rich in this event but not. i feel i was scam :/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inoxera View Post
    i really dont understand why our vanities are untradable. we spend gold and time in this event and specially lack of sleep. being true to ourself we need our gold back. event for 2 weeks is not easy. im happy but not satisfied. i thought i can be rich in this event but not. i feel i was scam :/
    Haha.................
    😂😂😂.............
    Rip....... . .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

People complain when LB vanities are tradable... now it is NOT tradable people complain ... just play the game if not don't run LB. Nobody force you to be awake and keep running and pay for it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sts didnt tell at first if tradable or not. we are in the middle of run when goldi said untrdable. we all lost gold. u dont understand what we feel dude. if i new at first i will not run this event. its a big disappointment in this game.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to inoxera For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Vroom already said that From now on all Lb vanities will be Non-Tradable when event started should've looked for info before you made so much effort...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Vroom already said that From now on all Lb vanities will be Non-Tradable when event started should've looked for info before you made so much effort...

Pretty sure Vroom said that halfway through the event...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

"Vanity LB Tradeable, im disappointed"
    "Vanity LB Untradeable, im disappointed"

Lol dont run event LB if u dont know before the event start if vanity will be tradeable.
    Btw Justg already said this in an old post:

Name:  2018_03_24_07_17_04.png
Views: 450
Size:  62.4 KB

Look when Justg said: 09 JAN 2018, so the risk of an untradeable vanity was remarkable for this event.

Fabio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

sts didnt tell at first if tradable or not. we are in the middle of run when goldi said untrdable. we all lost gold. u dont understand what we feel dude. if i new at first i will not run this event. its a big disappointment in this game.
    You could've stopped in the middle you'd save 50% of your gold

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

we didnt know thats the problem. not all players knows all in forum. for my concern is the time we spend and gold. its not easy to get back those gold in a week. you guys dont really care because you didnt loose anything. sometimes descision are weird in this game..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

we didnt know thats the problem. not all players knows all in forum. for my concern is the time we spend and gold. its not easy to get back those gold in a week. you guys dont really care because you didnt loose anything. sometimes descision are weird in this game..
    Running LB isn't suppose to bring you profit bud it's suppose to show off how much gold you have to waste :P
    And you did know half into the event, therefore I told you that you could've stopped when you found it out, you'd waste 2x less gold :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I'm sick and tired of seeing all the complaining in Arlor but i agree with you here. STS need to be way more transparent with things like this, announcing something crucial like an item being untradeable halfway through an event sucks. I'm sure they'll learn from it, good job on finishing in the top 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post

Vroom said it after a week wen the question was raised by me. for the first one week no one knew that the vanity was untradable until we came to know from goldi until den Manny ppl had already invested million of gold on this event for top 10 and they had no point turning then .was totally dissapointed by the transparency of the information which was suppose to be provided at start of the event so ppl could had thought of running or not
    Last edited by Shubham; 03-26-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Running LB isn't suppose to bring you profit bud it's suppose to show off how much gold you have to waste :P
    And you did know half into the event, therefore I told you that you could've stopped when you found it out, you'd waste 2x less gold :P
    Event we're supposed to be hosted on the first place we're people could make some gold .
    And stopping by in the middle dosent help u much u still feel cheated lol and ik no one's gives nothing to these players as they have lost nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    Vroom said it after a week wen the question was raised by me. for the first one week no one knew that the vanity was untradable until we came to know from goldi until den Manny ppl had already invested million of gold on this event for top 10 and they had no point turning then .was totally dissapointed by the transparency of the information which was suppose to be provided at start of the event so ppl could had thought of running or not
    Thamba thamba u aren't complaining tho xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well i have accepted the fact that the lb vanities from now on will be untradable which includes wings n other vanities item to ..hope sts stick to this to all the upcoming events even for the Halloween n goblin den will see how many ppl will run
    And keeping lb vanities non tradable will indirectly increase the prices of the tradable lb vanities from the past in future as there is no good vanities which will distinguish u apart ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

LoL...if u don't want untradable vanities then why are u doing lb?