Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A take on bans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I wish people read TOS, and Forum rules.
    I wish people have common sense, social ethics and kindness.
    I wish people give constructive comments instead of ranting.
    I wish people help others instead of quoting others to preach about it.
    I wish people stop quotting others to start pointless conversations that adds no value to their existence.
    I wish everything to be fair.

But then...
    Some people are stupid and there is no medicine to cure that.
    I admit i rant a lot but its more out of frustration than anything else. Believe me when i say no one would be happier than me if AL was thriving again with hundreds of thousand new players coming in monthly, guilds full of people and everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.

AL over the years has been a getaway for me. Been somewhere i go to when i feel down or need a break from the real world stress. Somwhere i could just turn off and casually play with my friends and have fun. Just recently the game has become more stressful with all the plat content and heavy reliance on plat. Most of my old friends and guildies have either quit or become inactive. New players i introduce to the game get bored and cant keep up with the Xp needs and have no viable way to make gold. For the most part we cant even help them for 10 days because they cant trade and they give up.

Agree or disagree ive put a lot of time and effort into this game and love it to bits. May not be so obvious at times but there is some method to this madness.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    I admit i rant a lot but its more out of frustration than anything else. Believe me when i say no one would be happier than me if AL was thriving again with hundreds of thousand new players coming in monthly, guilds full of people and everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.

AL over the years has been a getaway for me. Been somewhere i go to when i feel down or need a break from the real world stress. Somwhere i could just turn off and casually play with my friends and have fun. Just recently the game has become more stressful with all the plat content and heavy reliance on plat. Most of my old friends and guildies have either quit or become inactive. New players i introduce to the game get bored and cant keep up with the Xp needs and have no viable way to make gold. For the most part we cant even help them for 10 days because they cant trade and they give up.

Agree or disagree ive put a lot of time and effort into this game and love it to bits. May not be so obvious at times but there is some method to this madness.
    Bro the thing is im sure more than 80% agree with what you say exactly.
    same introducing friends and them quitting happened to me too..
    but the thing is the game has moved on from that point.
    there can be many factors affecting this..
    even different type of pressures on the company to generate money or anything i dont know for sure.. but all i can say is it has moved on.
    we need to see how wr can be happy again in this scenario and just ask them changes without asking them to REVERT BACK.
    Im sure they wont and cannot.

i agree twinking was so good back then.. bit there have been many new content released DELIBERATELY just to cut off twinking and to promote endgame..
    I Highly doubt we will see twinking again but.. im going to create a thread on that..i have a very futile idea to revive..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Paw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    Bro the thing is im sure more than 80% agree with what you say exactly.
    same introducing friends and them quitting happened to me too..
    but the thing is the game has moved on from that point.
    there can be many factors affecting this..
    even different type of pressures on the company to generate money or anything i dont know for sure.. but all i can say is it has moved on.
    we need to see how wr can be happy again in this scenario and just ask them changes without asking them to REVERT BACK.
    Im sure they wont and cannot.

i agree twinking was so good back then.. bit there have been many new content released DELIBERATELY just to cut off twinking and to promote endgame..
    I Highly doubt we will see twinking again but.. im going to create a thread on that..i have a very futile idea to revive..
    Agree with everything you say but i really wished they did more to encourage new players and make it easier for them. Just giving them Xp isnt the way. They level fast and then dont know what to do or how to progress. Something to work towards as you grind up and a gold making method at all levels would be a step in the right direction.

I do not ask for myself. I have 3 toons sitting happily in M6 on most occasions. Just something to really help the newbies as these are the ones who will potentially make the company money in the long run. Paw will rant n rave then carry on farming cos ive been doing this for years now. Newbies will just quit. Off topic but im a Woman lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

lmao all the people saying " i hope everyone read tos", " you mustve done somthing bad"..i hope all of you also get perma man ramdomly and you get only 1 line copy paste reply from support. only then you will understand the ground reality .

if you dont trust my words just go to appstore or google play scroll down the recent reviews. theres not 1 or 2 or 100, there are over thousands and thousands of cases just like these.

is arcane really dying or is it purposely being killed? by these constant ban waves which can trigger even from just buying or selling something at auction.

very serious matter imo,need more clarification .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    lmao all the people saying " i hope everyone read tos", " you mustve done somthing bad"..i hope all of you also get perma man ramdomly and you get only 1 line copy paste reply from support. only then you will understand the ground reality .

if you dont trust my words just go to appstore or google play scroll down the recent reviews. theres not 1 or 2 or 100, there are over thousands and thousands of cases just like these.

is arcane really dying or is it purposely being killed? by these constant ban waves which can trigger even from just buying or selling something at auction.

Im no Dev nor am i part of the STS team but i can tell u that no one is banned from just buying and selling in Auction. Accusing STS of intentionally trying to derail or kill off their own bread and butter is... i dunno what to say to u dude. Im speechless

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post

You were banned for buying/ selling gold via western union, and rebanned when we found out you came back. Clear enough?

As to the 1-stars about being banned, just as here people proclaim their innocence (see above) when guilty, they do so in reviews as well.

It's them lashing out because they got caught doing something they were not supposed to be doing.

We don't put up with cheating because it hurts those who play fairly. We'll take the 1-star reviews to keep everyone on a level playing field.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you look into my case? Ign: tejci

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Just as an FYI, when you privately tell two people "This is **********", we might think you are *********.

********* is not welcome in our game for reasons previously stated, and you can see how associating with banned folks can be unhealthy for your account as well.

Regardless, after significant investigation, I've unbanned Tejci.
    Last edited by Justg; 03-29-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I heard a cheer roar thru arlor (:
    Last edited by Justg; 03-29-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Thanks Justig... Tejci is one of the honest player in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post

- question to devs : i sometimes use a nice little script that routes all traffic trough tor , if one day i forget to disable it and log into AL , will it raise some red flags for account sharing ?
    You could get banned I mean you are hiding your ip address and using ip's from other countries. But if the script is running the lag will be noticeable on your ping. So just logout stop the script & relog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

And also naughty

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Does this sound familiar:

Cvrrent: Need a good ign. You know someone selling?
    Cvrrent: I was buying igns. So wanted to know

Anyone seeing a pattern here?
    He who doth protest too much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

They should give us a warning before perma ban im banned forever till now from my main for shouting wanted to trade runescape 3 gold to al gold without any warnings like mutes or such and i was new to this game and how do i know this game ban one for intergame trading.....( in fact i dint even traded any and i dont scam you can check my stats on runescape ign Pop Queen) i thought its ok to trade from game to game and not for real world currency. If i was muted or pmed by any devs i will immediately stop but no i just got banned out of nowhere without any warnings. I really wish dev can unban my main its already been more than a year

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Does this sound familiar:

Cvrrent:Need a good ign. You know someone selling?
    Cvrrent:I was buying igns. So wanted to know

Anyone seeing a pattern here?
    Got you on the spot there...haha

Great job devs!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Can u please look into my account? I have 2 samsung tablets, 1 samsung phone, and had recently gotten a new apple iPad right before I was banned. I use them all. All my tablets and phone were device banned. Ty ign pinky