Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A take on bans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

lmao all the people saying " i hope everyone read tos", " you mustve done somthing bad"..i hope all of you also get perma man ramdomly and you get only 1 line copy paste reply from support. only then you will understand the ground reality .

if you dont trust my words just go to appstore or google play scroll down the recent reviews. theres not 1 or 2 or 100, there are over thousands and thousands of cases just like these.

is arcane really dying or is it purposely being killed? by these constant ban waves which can trigger even from just buying or selling something at auction.

very serious matter imo,need more clarification .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    lmao all the people saying " i hope everyone read tos", " you mustve done somthing bad"..i hope all of you also get perma man ramdomly and you get only 1 line copy paste reply from support. only then you will understand the ground reality .

if you dont trust my words just go to appstore or google play scroll down the recent reviews. theres not 1 or 2 or 100, there are over thousands and thousands of cases just like these.

is arcane really dying or is it purposely being killed? by these constant ban waves which can trigger even from just buying or selling something at auction.

Im no Dev nor am i part of the STS team but i can tell u that no one is banned from just buying and selling in Auction. Accusing STS of intentionally trying to derail or kill off their own bread and butter is... i dunno what to say to u dude. Im speechless

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post

You were banned for buying/ selling gold via western union, and rebanned when we found out you came back. Clear enough?

As to the 1-stars about being banned, just as here people proclaim their innocence (see above) when guilty, they do so in reviews as well.

It's them lashing out because they got caught doing something they were not supposed to be doing.

We don't put up with cheating because it hurts those who play fairly. We'll take the 1-star reviews to keep everyone on a level playing field.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you look into my case? Ign: tejci

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Just as an FYI, when you privately tell two people "This is **********", we might think you are *********.

********* is not welcome in our game for reasons previously stated, and you can see how associating with banned folks can be unhealthy for your account as well.

Regardless, after significant investigation, I've unbanned Tejci.
    Last edited by Justg; 03-29-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I heard a cheer roar thru arlor (:
    Last edited by Justg; 03-29-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012