Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk about guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Lets talk about guilds

So far I must say that I feel that being in a guild hasn't provided much in game aside from providing friends to farm with and pve with and cool guildhalls and battlegrounds (which dont work anymore )

Not that any of this is bad, but I think there are simple changes that STS can make to make being in a guild so much more fun.

1. the introduction of a guild bank and guild tokens
    - players can pay for example 5k in exchange for a guild token. They can later use these guild tokens to purchas things from a guild store.
    - when a player buys a guild token, it will additionally contribute a guild token that the guild master and officers can use to "upgrade the guild" and buy accesories for the guildhall! (A level 10 guild can provide like +10% GL and +5% luck for all members or something
    - this will be a fun gold sink for the AL economy

2. Boss Raids
    - maybe 2-3 times a day STS can create a boss raid where players in a guild compete to kill a boss with possible new loot and eggs dropping from it ^_^
    - This also provides the oppurtunity for a new leaderboard to be created. (Fastest time to kill the world raid boss)

3. A blacklist
    - Sometimes scammers and inappropriate members just need to be stopped, and there needs to be a blacklist sometimes to prevent a player from joining a guild where they simply are not welcome

4. Guildhall Customizations!
    - Guildmasters and officers should have the ability to use guild tokens to buy for example chairs for guildmembers to sit in, discoballs, and things to make the guildhall more fun!

5. An Officer room
    - A place for guildmasters and officers to have meetins

6. Officers can accept guild battlegrounds
    - Assuming they come back ofcourse

Please Add some of your ideas! im curious to see what you guys have to offer ^_^

These are just some of my opinions ^_^! I dont mean to start any drama, just adding food for thought :P
    Last edited by Spheresome; 03-25-2018 at 01:33 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Great ideas +1

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
    Qevy Forever!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Great ideas I really want it +1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Careful of what you suggest because if some ideas are accepted then sts can change some things in the game like nerf chances or increase difficulty or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

1. No to guilds adding to stats in any way, will only make the bigger guilds stronger and smaller guilds will find it harder to recruit

2. Boss Raids a big yes. Anything other than Maus gets a big thumbs up for me as we need new content

3. Blacklist is pointless. People just change ign and return

4. Would love guildhall customization. Would add character to each and every guild

5. No to officer rooms. You got officer chat to do your meetings.

6. Yes to officers accepting guild battlegrounds as GM cant always be on

Would like a suggestion of my own. Customizable guild banners which only the Gm can create when making guild

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

1. Maybe make a guild store have more option for having a higher level guild? there needs to be some advantage to having a higher level guild xD
    3. Maybe so, but I would still want it just in case the person was too lazy to make another account
    5. Sometimes all of the commands: /0, /r, /g, get confusing and typing in wrong chat occurs too often
    Love your opinions!

Sorry I would have to say no to the guild banner, I feel that would make in game very chaotic and guildhoppers would hop from guild to guild getting every banner they can get. Maybe after a guild hits a leaderboard in fastest boss raid, for a limited time in the guild store a special vanity banner is buyable (like only the first 5 people to buy one can get it or only the people who participated can get it)?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Paw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    1. Maybe make a guild store have more option for having a higher level guild? there needs to be some advantage to having a higher level guild xD
    3. Maybe so, but I would still want it just in case the person was too lazy to make another account
    5. Sometimes all of the commands: /0, /r, /g, get confusing and typing in wrong chat occurs too often
    Love your opinions!

Sorry I would have to say no to the guild banner, I feel that would make in game very chaotic and guildhoppers would hop from guild to guild getting every banner they can get. Maybe after a guild hits a leaderboard in fastest boss raid, for a limited time in the guild store a special vanity banner is buyable (like only the first 5 people to buy one can get it or only the people who participated can get it)?
    1. Got to agree to disagree sorry. Having advantage of bigger guild would only discourage people to help lower level guilds and make the big get bigger.

3. Guess your right. Having the option wont do any harm

5. Done it many times and upset a lot of people

On the guild banner i was thinking more like a guild emblem which u lose once u leave the guild for a new one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

so the guild banner is like the guild title? idk sounds cool but idk if its doable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I have an idea to give some utility to guilds.. waiting till I'm free from uni so I can write it down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

So far I must say that I feel that being in a guild hasn't provided much in game aside from providing friends to farm with and pve with and cool guildhalls and battlegrounds (which dont work anymore )

Not that any of this is bad, but I think there are simple changes that STS can make to make being in a guild so much more fun.

- players can pay for example 5k in exchange for a guild token. They can later use these guild tokens to purchas things from a guild store.
    - when a player buys a guild token, it will additionally contribute a guild token that the guild master and officers can use to "upgrade the guild" and buy accesories for the guildhall! (A level 10 guild can provide like +10% GL and +5% luck for all members or something

2. Boss Raids
    - maybe 2-3 times a day STS can create a boss raid where players in a guild compete to kill a boss with possible new loot and eggs dropping from it ^_^
    - This also provides the oppurtunity for a new leaderboard to be created. (Fastest time to kill the world raid boss)

3. A blacklist
    - Sometimes scammers and inappropriate members just need to be stopped, and there needs to be a blacklist sometimes to prevent a player from joining a guild where they simply are not welcome

- Guildmasters and officers should have the ability to use guild tokens to buy for example chairs for guildmembers to sit in, discoballs, and things to make the guildhall more fun!

5. An Officer room

Please Add some of your ideas! im curious to see what you guys have to offer ^_^

These are just some of my opinions ^_^! I dont mean to start any drama, just adding food for thought :P
    Cool!!!! Here are some of my ideas:

1. Guild coins
    Can be earned by completing guild quest or guild battle.

2. Guild quest
    So, everyday/everyweek there'd be a quest for each member of the guild. You'll be granted by guild coins after completing the quest.

3. Guild shop
    The place where you can spend your guild coins for some cool stuffs (untradeable).

Thank you!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Horgs For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horgs View Post
    Cool!!!! Here are some of my ideas:

1. Guild coins
    Can be earned by completing guild quest or guild battle.

2. Guild quest
    So, everyday/everyweek there'd be a quest for each member of the guild. You'll be granted by guild coins after completing the quest.

3. Guild shop
    The place where you can spend your guild coins for some cool stuffs (untradeable).

Thank you!
    +1 I really like this idea

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pooball-AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What about a place to buy potions......jk cool ideas guys:3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Guild Banners with Guild Logo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

2. Boss Raids

3. A blacklist

5. An Officer room

+1 yes yes yes yes XD I've asked for this before (guild improvements) this should be done @_@ (apart from no.6)

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Perfect post. I support every single idea.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Great ideas guys, keep it rolling
    Here are my 2 cents:
    1) Start showing the server time in-game and provide us a Guild Calendar to schedule Dungeon/Raid runs.
    This calendar can also display the duration of the current event and/or info on upcoming events.
    2) Need a "Apply to Guild" option in-game. There should be an interface that list all the guilds in Arlor. Where Guilds can provide info on the requirements to join. And an apply option for players who like to be a member of that guild.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I also feel like there should be a search bar in the guild to find a player. Large guilds its impossible to find certain ppl esecially if they offline XD

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How DP you start a guild I can't find how to create one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts