Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are Lvl 60's So Rude?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Why Are Lvl 60's So Rude?

Id just like to let you lvl 60's know that you really are NOT cool. You guys treat lower lvls like complete crap and you act like you are the gods of this game. It takes FOREVER to get to lvl 60 and when the lvl 60 feature was released I saw plenty of lvl 60's on the FIRST DAY. I think you lvl 60's need to learn respect. How about you help out others for once? How about you think about what someone needs rather than what you think you need? Thanks.
    Last edited by Pandar; 11-08-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Please refrain from name calling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Two things. One, as a helpful level 61, I find this offensive. And 2, the lower levels often beg for help or money and items, and this makes us not want to help some of you sometimes. All I have to say

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adidaman For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Lol is all i have to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

It's been this way in history. (Rich and poor I.e) We just need to find a way to cope to each other before disaster (I.e. The French Revolition. May the heads keep rolling.)

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxmikelxxx View Post
    Id just like to let you lvl 60's know that you really are NOT cool. You guys treat lower lvls like complete crap and you act like you are the gods of this game. Well here's some news for you guys. You are more garbage than most of the people on this game. It takes FOREVER to get to lvl 60 and when the lvl 60 feature was released I saw plenty of lvl 60's on the FIRST DAY. I think you lvl 60's need to learn respect. How about you help out others for once? How about you think about what someone needs rather than what you think you need? Thanks.
    Dude, im lvl 60, but I dont behave myself like this. There are kind lvl 60 people too cmon, im not saying I am kind but this is ridiculus
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Are you upset because ur getting booted? If so...don't take it personal..alot of ppl are grinding hard to 61 right now and the games ur joining might already be full..add me and I'll try to help you if I'm not busy.

Ign: walkhardd
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Maybe because you are asking to be power leveled? I hate being asked to do that. I will help guild members or friends lvl characters if they are in my range ie 54-60, but just because my character is 61 doesn't mean I HAVE to help everyone. Its kinda annoying being bombarded, that's why I'm playing sl till MT fang. I can't deal with beggars

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Maybe they are rude to you because you keep hijacking other peoples post and writing "rawr".
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Rawr!

Calling all high level jerks is simply offending. Seeing the way you're wording your post here, makes me suspect it might have to do with the way you approach them. Just sayin'

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

*sets up a guilitine while watching the flaming burn*

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxmikelxxx:475635
    Id just like to let you lvl 60's know that you really are NOT cool. You guys treat lower lvls like complete crap and you act like you are the gods of this game. Well here's some news for you guys. You are more garbage than most of the people on this game. It takes FOREVER to get to lvl 60 and when the lvl 60 feature was released I saw plenty of lvl 60's on the FIRST DAY. I think you lvl 60's need to learn respect. How about you help out others for once? How about you think about what someone needs rather than what you think you need? Thanks.
    I am a level 61 and I know any time anyone under level 55 send me a friend request they want one of three things...power level, gold, or items..I know this because of two things. The lower level is sitting at the spawn point of a town and sends friend request before you even completely spawn, or they just come right out and ask for pl,gold, or items right after the friend request.
    If your getting booted from games its because they are usually full or you are not seen as a contribution to the group because your level is low..join groups appropriate for your level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Lol....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:475676
    *sets up a guillotine while watching the flaming burn*
    Fixed

This is a very hypocritical thread, you calling high levels rude while you yourself are being very rude. Just sayin, there are ways to voice your opinion while still being civilized.

Like others have said, just because someone is high level doesn't mean they are obligated to help every lowbie who asks for help, especially when it comes to things like powerleveling because many people are against it (myself included) seeing how it ruins the experience of the game and makes for inexperienced future high levels.

If you really want help with something I would be happy to lend a hand but I will be using one of my alts around your level.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 11-08-2011 at 03:41 PM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Or maybe you can ask your guild members to help you a bit? Isn't that what a guild is about?

This is your guild right?http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=41942

In these 200+ members there should be some who you can play with, being the GM and all O.o

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

What you're doing is stereotyping all "high levels". Let me tell you this; I'm level 61, I am certainly no God nor do I wish to be. I help people when they need help. I saw a level 12 the other day, didn't know how to spend stat points, he had more deaths than kills, I offered to help, and got called a ****** loser in return. Did I tell him off? No. I continued to help him. Why? Because I am passive like that. I know many "high levels" that devote their playtime to help people. For future threads; please don't stereotype people. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This thread is pointless, stereotypical and stupid. Should've spent the wasted time on MW3 :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'll show you some respect once you show me some respect.

Your flaming completely diluted your thesis.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-08-2011 at 04:21 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Thanks Low! Don't forget to go to Forest haven soon! It'll be a warning to all trols! Lol

May the heads keep rolling

Okay time for my real input in this argument:
    1. Person stereotypes labeling "all lvl 60's"
    2. Lvl 60's that don't meet the criteria tell the person to correct his wording with examples of why they don't fit the criteria.
    3. Some flaming
    4. Some random person talking about guillotines breaks down the thread as he is an optimistic person.
    5a. Everyone ignores optimistic person and continues flaming then locked thread OR
    5b. I somehow managed to cool down the situation in this analysis and we start talking about guillotines OR
    5c. We all try to be at ease and have a good ending.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

[QUOTE=Draocad;475718]Hey mike... Shutup Noob!

^ Not needed.

And to you Mike,

If you are talking about PvP...not level 60 here...but I can agree to you on all the rushers. So if you are talking about PvP you have to deal with it. If you find a lot of rushes... create your own games and just boot rushers. If you create your own game you can boot everyone you don't like. You don't have to create a thread. People are just going to be mean to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default :(

Wait? I was never mean to anyone! Don't even disagree!
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>