Quote Originally Posted by xxxmikelxxx:475635
Id just like to let you lvl 60's know that you really are NOT cool. You guys treat lower lvls like complete crap and you act like you are the gods of this game. Well here's some news for you guys. You are more garbage than most of the people on this game. It takes FOREVER to get to lvl 60 and when the lvl 60 feature was released I saw plenty of lvl 60's on the FIRST DAY. I think you lvl 60's need to learn respect. How about you help out others for once? How about you think about what someone needs rather than what you think you need? Thanks.
I am a level 61 and I know any time anyone under level 55 send me a friend request they want one of three things...power level, gold, or items..I know this because of two things. The lower level is sitting at the spawn point of a town and sends friend request before you even completely spawn, or they just come right out and ask for pl,gold, or items right after the friend request.
If your getting booted from games its because they are usually full or you are not seen as a contribution to the group because your level is low..join groups appropriate for your level.