Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: St Paddy's Event Feedback Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

- Was it too short, too long, or just right?

2 week is good

- How did you enjoy the challenge?

The remapping was extremely annoying and a major reason why I didn't run event.
    I liked the time frame of the event.
    - Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much?
    Reward was not good ( would prefer more farmable variety) but I understand that we can't have every events like Winter 2017.

- What was it missing?

No farmable/ profitable thing from playing
    Loot Restriction was a bad idea ( but I get why it was done and was better for the economy )

- How would you change it in the future?

1. To be honestly it was kinda a good idea to make this event more about vanity and housing. +1 ( wrong section )
    2. Needed more loot
    3. Make it less remaps but idea was excellent but not practical for a lot of people
    4. Untradeable vanity was a major turn off
    5. No incentive to keep running e.g tiers or rewards
    6. Add a trophy for house decorations please
    7. I like AL hehe random

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Follow up question: What was great about Lovecraft?
    Keyword I think was “balance”
    - casual players could drop endless set while plat player rose. Toghether had good reasons to run cause those sets are both good
    - right drop rate of lovecraft chests. Not too low not too much
    - map was big and many reasons to run it! Candy farm, letter farm, boss (just miniboss was kinda useless). And map was not too hard or too easy, was (imo) the right ratio effort/fun
    - good energy drop rate
    - nice vendor rewards
    - gold title (new)
    - nice banner for lb
    I’m sure I’m missing other things, the fact is I simply can’t find something I didn’t appreciated
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Keyword I think was “balance”
    - casual players could drop endless set while plat player rose. Toghether had good reasons to run cause those sets are both good
    - right drop rate of lovecraft chests. Not too low not too much
    - map was big and many reasons to run it! Candy farm, letter farm, boss (just miniboss was kinda useless). And map was not too hard or too easy, was (imo) the right ratio effort/fun
    - good energy drop rate
    - nice vendor rewards
    - gold title (new)
    - nice banner for lb
    I’m sure I’m missing other things, the fact is I simply can’t find something I didn’t appreciated
    +1

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

1 week would have been enough for me, but maybe lb runners needed 2 weeks. The portals were extremely annoying, one big map would have been better. A boss would have been nice for this event.
    Token vendor was a disappointment, at least one vanity would have been nice. Tradeable or untradeable. Not much to loot in the event zone, although I looted 2 Lucky Relics . Energy essences should have been lootable and maybe some furniture. Quests would have been nice too, was surprised that there wasn’t a daily quest for tokens. Last but not least...tier rewards. Tier rewards = motivation. A new pet for gold tier would have been great

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Was it too short, too long, or just right? I would have prefered 2 days of this event.
    - How did you enjoy the challenge? What challenge?
    - Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much? Rewards were ok, but Id prefer not to see old vanitys being brought back.
    - What was it missing? Entertainment, I didn't find it fun smashing barrels 200 runs straight.
    - How would you change it in the future? Smaller events should last for a couple of days and Id prefer events to start in fridays.

Overall I like where this game is heading right now and I feel lika a everything is well balanced. All that is lacking in my opinion is weekend events (make something lika a world boss event)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cvrrent View Post
    Well Lovecraft event had the new Sets and also the boss had good loots. Moreover the event was fun as the maps were big and also mini-boss was included. I personally feel that Lovecraft event was wider and much more creative than the recent event. More vanities,loots,etc

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Yea, I agree. Lovecraft was bigger, but this was just a mini event. Lovecraft was more involved and quite fun but...I'm still not a fan at all of needing a special elixer to loot goodies tho. I feel like I'm getting squeezed for plat-gold just to play the game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What was great about love event was big map and bosses, also drops from bosses motivated me to run event again and again.
    1 thing I would change is the cost of vanitys. I would like to see 5-10k tokens vanitys so auctions wouldn't be full of them and also make a tier requirements for some shop items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The first thing I notice is the lb banner. It is so op, the best banner design I've seen lately unlike the previous banner which couldn't even make a smooth circle (talking about 3d design) lol sorry sts. Animation of gold dropping is goooood.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey folks, we'd love some feedback on the last event.

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!
    really enjoy the event because im on top 10. excited for a good looking vanity and after event ends it a big dissapointment bec vanity is untradable. i expect alot and waste gold in event but not worth on it. 2 weeks with short sleep. if i knew it at the start maybe i just chill outside..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Agree with one week duration. Each tavern could have a mini boss or Irate Customers to battle.Was mostly disappointed that some of the vanities weren’t available at token vendor. I also missed craftable chest recipe to convert Twilight locks. Super A+ to the new vanity designs. Over all I give 3 1/2 stars out of 5.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!
    Was it too short, too long, or just right? Just Right
    - How did you enjoy the challenge? It was the best event to make gold other then eggzavior because this event u earn 200k gold for running the map 20x or so
    - Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much? Too little tbh
    - What was it missing? Bosses for more tokens
    - How would you change it in the future? Add more vanities (NOT LB), keep the crate smashing keep the token gain the same. add bosses, buy a 5000 order point item for 5000 tokens people need this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I loved that the event was 2 weeks, it gave us a lot of time to earn profits thanks to those amazing tavern crawl crates!

and all of those green grog mugs was clogging up the inventory, which is fine but should've cost like i think at least 1 gold coin or 5 gold coins to

liquidate it, and i think in the future the npc that teleport's us to the event zone should be a portal instead cause i've seen quite a lot of people getting confused to where the

event npc that teleport's you to the event zone was located at.

Also maybe the green grog mugs should give us a small tiny little sweet buff for drinking it in the future?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Please see the title of the thread you are replying in.

Attachment 167356
    hahahaha this made my day x'D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Firstly thank for such continues events makes ppl to play more
    1)About the length of the event it was perfect 2 weeks is good not short not long
    2)There was no challenge at all tbh breaking barrels is easy .it would be nicer if we had a main boss on the last tavern if could finish the rest in some speculated time and the boss would had give some drops dat way it would be challenging a bit i guess
    3)the rewards from the maps wer not at all adequate the maps hard dropped anything apart the luck relic dat was so rare .
    4) the vanity ideas were cool but 1k tokens for a single drop was a bit much .
    5)event is suppose to have tiers it was missing that .reward from tiers . energy essence loots points .many ppl found smashing barrels as boring after sometime with out nothing to gain out of it
    6) add booses ,tiers , drops ,makes the drops high from auto open locks r pls reduce the price of it with tokens as the drops wer super rare from the locks of token vendor .

The best part of Valentine's event was ppl dropped anks n other stuffs to apart loots .if u can add Awakening kits single pices from the bosses anks which is usable in daily game i guess would be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Firstly thank for such continues events makes ppl to play more
    1)About the length of the event it was perfect 2 weeks is good not short not long
    2)There was no challenge at all tbh breaking barrels is easy .it would be nicer if we had a main boss on the last tavern if could finish the rest in some speculated time and the boss would had give some drops dat way it would be challenging a bit i guess
    3)the rewards from the maps wer not at all adequate the maps hard dropped anything apart the luck relic dat was so rare .
    4) the vanity ideas were cool but 1k tokens for a single drop was a bit much .
    5)event is suppose to have tiers it was missing that .reward from tiers . energy essence loots points .many ppl found smashing barrels as boring after sometime with out nothing to gain out of it
    6) add booses ,tiers , drops ,makes the drops high from auto open locks r pls reduce the price of it with tokens as the drops wer super rare from the locks of token vendor .

The best part of Valentine's event was ppl dropped anks n other stuffs to apart loots .if u can add Awakening kits single pices from the bosses anks which is usable in daily game i guess would be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

- What was it missing?

1) just right
    2) I didn't like timer challenge so much, I prefer that random goblin would do actual damage and be a threat to players so they won't get bored
    3) The rewards are just right. 1000 token chests gave most stable value among every event token reward ever, yet nothing insane like winter artifacts which only deflated gold and created complaints from non-RNG blessed people.
    4) It was missing tiers and bosses
    5) I would add tiers, bosses that drop something valuable like lucky artifact with a little bigger droprate (because it's only 1 boss per run unlike goblins) and do event minions stronger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Barrels don’t fight back.....I fell asleep wake me up when the expansion comes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Yep, would have preferred one week event. Point tiers with rewards, more drops in map vs in the crates, and a huge boss monster on last tavern made up of a bunch of barrels.

I am not complaining though. Anything new is awesome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I liked the idea of the recolored lb vanitys (still hope for return of the real ones)
    Maybe the wrong section but I'd like to make a kdr feedback, I still hope for a change in our avatar section. Aswell our major events'es maps like halloween winter goblin elondrian (I think that these maps shouldn't be changed) keep it up, I hope it'll be a good year for AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

- What was it missing?

Let us know, and thanks!
    • Was too long.
    • Zero challenge.
    • The LB rewards were sufficient, but, the rest was underwhelming.
    • Missing energy drops, a rare drop of something other than one item.
    • Add a prime boss, add more to the vendor to purchase with event tokens.
    Avy
    12-2012

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: