Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: St Paddy's Event Feedback Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Keyword I think was “balance”
    - casual players could drop endless set while plat player rose. Toghether had good reasons to run cause those sets are both good
    - right drop rate of lovecraft chests. Not too low not too much
    - map was big and many reasons to run it! Candy farm, letter farm, boss (just miniboss was kinda useless). And map was not too hard or too easy, was (imo) the right ratio effort/fun
    - good energy drop rate
    - nice vendor rewards
    - gold title (new)
    - nice banner for lb
    I’m sure I’m missing other things, the fact is I simply can’t find something I didn’t appreciated
    ^^ I second the above
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Since last update I've been having an issue with stats, mostly with mages or myself. A mage would have 2k dps and it shows as 200 and myself using flame with 1.3k dps and it shows 103. Had my guidlmate investigate this and they see the same low stats. Is this a bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I prefer 1 week event , 2 week is a little stretch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks, we'd love some feedback on the last event.

- Was it too short, too long, or just right?
    - How did you enjoy the challenge?
    - Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much?
    - What was it missing?
    - How would you change it in the future?

Let us know, and thanks!
    IMO, was a good "filler/occupier" in-between "bigger" events......

Only frustrating issue for me was the fact that this was an event in which you received a "bonus" for completing the dungeons "within" a "timed" period and that was at times hindered by the "buggieness" experienced when traveling between taverns (sometimes the character automatically travels, sometimes it doesn't and this causes you to sometimes push to interact which causes the traveling to reset), there was an alert constantly popping up on screen blocking gameplay that you had to manually exit out of, and the pet sometimes would just park in front of and stare at barrels...... Just seems the mechanics weren't yet sufficient enough for such an event implementation....

It also seems that top 50 LB winners should have gotten something in addition to the "untradeable" "spoils of war" vanity. Since LB vanities will now be "untradeable", there should always be something in addition issued as a prize for all levels of LB winners because some will honestly "not like" the vanities.... True, you "don't have to run LB", but IMO, every event should be lucratively rewarding enough to at least entice players to aim for top 50.... That will = more playability which is pretty much a win for everyone.....

IMO, love event was a blast because it was "lucratively rewarding" from numerous aspects and that made running the event fun and memorable, which is definitely a more potent lure than the latter.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A boring event. The new vanities was the only thing that made it okay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Almost forgot... F- for forged energy recipe at bottom of list. Please put it at top of list. Ty
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Since last update I've been having an issue with stats, mostly with mages or myself. A mage would have 2k dps and it shows as 200 and myself using flame with 1.3k dps and it shows 103. Had my guidlmate investigate this and they see the same low stats. Is this a bug?
    (Sighs) this is event feedback. Bug ands tech issues is seperate thread. Stay on topic Morty!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Loved the event because it involved something other than just killing stuff. Barrels was pretty good and involved slight change in strategy. The fighting-stance grog was hilarious.

Farming relics was fun for me; I ended up with a nice number. The event did seem like fewer items due to most things being in the crate. I thought that was just to limit the prevalence of the items, which I believe the entire game loves since every player claims they like rare, high priced items to sell. (Actually I think they mean they want high priced common items, but that makes no sense, so I made the reasonable change for them. You're welcome.) Crates and chests seem like a reasonable way to keep items rare-ish.

The length of the event seemed just right. Two week events always feel long near the end, just because it is near the end. One-week events, however, always feel short and I always seem to have a hard time farming anything in one-week events. But then again, referring back to how everyone wants super-rare, super expensive items from events, perhaps one week is good. Items from one-week events always seem much rarer than 2-week events.

Personally, I like the 2-week event, since I cannot always play the weekends.

This event probably just needs a little bit less monotony or a bit more reward to work for. Perhaps a banner reward that would have required about 10k points, which for free energy runners, would have been about 75% or thereabouts into the event.

There could have been more variations in the taverns. I ended up counting them, then eventually recognizing the mini-map arrangement. I actually enjoyed the speed with which each instance could be completed though. It reminded me of the previous Lovecraft events, when everyone just ran for Huggles super fast. Yes, perhaps one more free energy run a day would have been nice.

As with all events, this one seemed to generate more than enough profit.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Main problem with the st paddys event was that it was better to run solo than in a party. Reason:everyone has different ping and with all the remapping when going to next tavern the people with better ping get in first and the people who are slower miss out on points and tokens because of this.

A good thing about the event was that rogues weren't the best for running because of no bosses. Most events rogues can just run to boss and kill it really quickly while it's slower for tank and mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

I feel like there should’ve been a countdown timer for it. I hated doing the event then suddenly I get kicked out. Also, being in a party was highly annoying. You would enter a tavern and the rest of the party was 2-3 taverns away. I feel like there should’ve been a time limit on who can enter the first tavern. Like five secs or something so that ppl wouldn’t keep joining and leaving so that you fall behind. Similar to the past big events, where if you didn’t enter in the first five secs nobody else could enter. I also think the event was too long just for what it was. Just my thoughts.
    Nice event tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

One more thing: would’ve been nice to know how many taverns we had to break through before we randomly got kicked out.
    That’s all my feedback...I think xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

1: normally I like 2 weeks but
    2: there was no challenge
    3: rewards were good but nowhere near too much
    4: a reason to not play solo
    5: I'd prefer a bossfight, and loot in the map. It needed more variance, it was too easy to use toxy and walk right left
    Ty tho, I made $

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Almost forgot... F- for forged energy recipe at bottom of list. Please put it at top of list. Ty
    Good one...

Yes, please remove energy from the "bottom" of the craft recipe selection list when crafting...... It better at the top or "near" the top (it's "previous" positioning).........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

* it was kinda monotonous for me, id like to see some sort of different type of map or boss atleast
    *id like to have some energy essences drop in event map also
    *having tiers would be good addition also
    *energy essence drop rate was high which is great
    *id love to see a more precise and transparent event guide also so it would prevent drama and frustration among players
    *was happy with the addition of currency chest but i hope 1/25 gold will be eliminated from loot table
    *also LB vanities should be more distinct from others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A vanity that can bought to a token vendor would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace Ariel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please put forged energy recipe at its usual position as scrolling to the end was bit of an issue.

Thanks
    JustG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I returned to AL just few days ago (left playing before Halloween)
    And I feel happiness in Arlor's air. Players are happy with this event. Loved to see vanities also sets from Lovecraft.

+100 for length of event. Yes some events should be 2 week long so that we can makeup our mind and get time from life's schedule to enjoy. Unlike 1 week event where You see it's a awesome event but now you have only 3-4 days left and u adujest schedules and finally manage to play it for last 2 days.

Justg vanity idea is great. Pls consider releasing new vanities which will be equal to yeti Frank Medusa ghost etc in terms of details and texture.
    Yup we saw new vanities and respect efforts done but there is a gap between those old lb vanity legends and new ones.
    And please consider releasing orignal Para (nerf it's stat
    s... Lol para is ultimate vanity )

And feed us some info about Expansion!! Yes yes some trailer/teaser/date about expansion *.*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rougeee View Post
    Please put forged energy recipe at its usual position as scrolling to the end was bit of an issue.

Thanks
    JustG
    Please do, that one to the bottom is super annoying to reach each time

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks, we'd love some feedback on the last event.

- Was it too short, too long, or just right?
    - How did you enjoy the challenge?
    - Were the rewards adequate? Too little? Too much?
    - What was it missing?
    - How would you change it in the future?

Let us know, and thanks!
    Everytime I get mad at you, you make a feedback thread and it just cools me down
    Here is my opinion:
    1) Please keep mini events short, 1 week is enough.

2) I had fun in this event, though it wasn't much challenging, my pet did all the work

3) Well, I HATE RNGesus . I wasted 20m on Kegs, then bought Golem for 10m from my Lucky guild mate who btw loot a Golem set and a Jack set in just 6 chests (so not fair). So you can say the only reason I continued playing the event was the LB banner. Please do not leave everything to the Random Number Goddess, kindly keep definite rewards for the unlucky but hardworking chaps like me.

4) It was missing JARL, you left the boss out
    Also, in my opinion it was a solo event, but most of the players dont know how to "ghost" party, I mean you should add in-game tips to tell players about that. Or enable players to solo/random/party an instance by giving explicit in-game option(s). Every time I forgot to ghost in the event I felt like I wasted my energy.

5) More items (treadable + untradable) at the Token vendors. I think the items at the vendors are the motive for most of the players to run the events. I was very happy to see white toga at token vendor in the Lovecraft event. I dont mind if you keep the token value of such items high and make them untradable, but please keep such definite items that make the events worth running.

Thanks for checking.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I found the event overall very enjoyable, got myself a nice van as souvenir and run event slowly, was able to make some very good gold with tavern chest at begin of event and manage to stash 10 for selling later, energy where very easy to farm in kt4, so for a mini event it was very good imo, only thing is i would have make it one week not two, this way i would have maybe run for lb, other than that i have really enjoy this mini event, tyvm STS!