Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: St Paddy's Event Feedback Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

the event was perfect for me, smashing barrels, no boss fights, these new contents was fun, 2 weeks is really great for us who are also grinding in real life, i say, introduce more new contents to spice up the game, kudos to the team. i heart you sts , mwahhhhhh !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I would love to say exactly how i feel about it but tired of being banned from forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All you did was get us broke rip next lb rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    I would love to say exactly how i feel about it but tired of being banned from forum.
    Surely you can figure out a way to communicate this without the drama or salt?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

In my opinion event was very good. What I liked most was that there were no lock recipes so the event loot was worth selling for more than 4 days just add something more to kill into event zones and it will be perfect thx for making this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

must admit I like the way the old events were held Plat a good banner elixs and jewels or something.
    A good pet for gold tier, silver tier a few what ever and bronze a flag & a elix or what ever again... (Sorry cant remember what you get )
    I think you need far too many points for the tiers now.
    I got Bronze on St. Paddy’s event only half way threw it & Ive played since day 1 and always get plat in events.
    The Valentines event was the same far too many points too get, Gave up on that too,
    So Two Events & Nothing & trust me I tried Imwas playing till 5am but would’ve had too be on 24/7 plus buy tons of energy with plat.
    This event is Cool basically because Im just selling what I get which has been good so far.
    Really enjoyed this one But for the Longer Events I for one wish you would just go back too the old ways of the events.
    Let the Runners who do the LB get the real Good Stuff they deserve it they ran their butts off & spent Plat....
    Unless bots are used but can you can figure that out who is doing that by now I mean most of us never got no where near silver and you look at the Auction and their guys selling Gold tier items by the truck load pretty obvious unless they have spent like 4K dollars for one event I dont think so !!!
    Also using guild members when they go too Sleep (cheating in my eyes)
    Please got back too the old way and just sort out the Cheats.
    No offence Just preferred the old events at least you were guaranteed a decent Pet for getting too Gold.
    Again Like this small short event for farming......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    must admit I like the way the old events were held Plat a good banner elixs and jewels or something.
    A good pet for gold tier, silver tier a few what ever and bronze a flag & a elix or what ever again... (Sorry cant remember what you get )
    I got Bronze on St. Paddy’s event only half way threw it & Ive played since day 1 and always get plat in events.
    The Valentines event was the same far too many points too get, Gave up on that too,
    So Two Events & Nothing & trust me I tried Imwas playing till 5am but would’ve had too be on 24/7 plus buy tons of energy with plat.
    This event is Cool basically because Im just selling what I get which has been good so far.
    Really enjoyed this one But for the Longer Events I for one wish you would just go back too the old ways of the events.
    Let the Runners who do the LB get the real Good Stuff they deserve it they ran their butts off & spent Plat....
    Unless bots are used but can you can figure that out who is doing that by now I mean most of us never got no where near silver and you look at the Auction and their guys selling Gold tier items by the truck load pretty obvious unless they have spent like 4K dollars for one event I dont think so !!!
    No offence Just preferred the old events at least you were guaranteed a decent Pet for getting too Gold.
    Maybe Im getting St.Paddy day & valentines mixed up if their were tiers in both everything I said above stands if it was just tiers in Valentines Same Go back too the old way of Events PLEASE !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Main problem with the st paddys event was that it was better to run solo than in a party. Reason:everyone has different ping and with all the remapping when going to next tavern the people with better ping get in first and the people who are slower miss out on points and tokens because of this.

A good thing about the event was that rogues weren't the best for running because of no bosses. Most events rogues can just run to boss and kill it really quickly while it's slower for tank and mage.
    Thats True and being a Rogue myself I hate when people do that in other events.
    I Wish STS could do something in events were No.1 could go until their was a full PT save a lot of selfish greedy people taking everything .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

It needed tiers to provide motivation for players to run

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Good point but as a free to play player I've hit plat and above in love event and egg event, my tactic is to farm energy one day and use it the next day. Don't play 24/7 but a 1 day energy prep keeps me ready if i have a long day after work and can't farm. run until i have 100 energy+ then use all, also i agree with the gold tier point. I have 100+ cotton so y one at gold tier would help? Plat tier rewards are 1.1-1.2m easy so i loved that. Try the one day energy prep and let me know if it works for u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Good point but as a free to play player I've hit plat and above in love event and egg event, my tactic is to farm energy one day and use it the next day. Don't play 24/7 but a 1 day energy prep keeps me ready if i have a long day after work and can't farm. run until i have 100 energy+ then use all, also i agree with the gold tier point. I have 100+ cotton so y one at gold tier would help? Plat tier rewards are 1.1-1.2m easy so i loved that. Try the one day energy prep and let me know if it works for u
    Thank You I shall try your suggestion’s out in next event if the tiers are extremely high in number’s again...
    LoL Ive never farmed a 100 Energy in one day in all my years of playing.
    Guess I need too just keep trying. Definitely hard going with a busy real life/ Job Ect,
    Maybe why I liked the tiers the way they were I could stop at gold or push on threw too Plat,
    And yea I know how you about these Rabbits 🐰 Mine are breeding I’ve tons of them,
    And I will probably give most away at the end of the event like I did with the grog as they aint worth much
    But Thank You for your help and suggestions,
    It’s very Much Appreciated Thank You Again. 👾👾👾 🎮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i really enjoyed the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I enjoyed the event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

nc event thoroghly enjoyed it ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ahm please fixed the lb banner it looks bad on rogue while using bow and dagger.