Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Hope the event tiers aren't crazy high like before.
    Also will there only be one event boss? I don't see any mention of a prime version or something similar to Lovecraft event, if there is only one boss hope STS doesn't make it spend 5hrs on game daily just to reach plat tier again...
    Looks like we missed it in the post, Points come from opening the Egg Hunt eggs, not from killing the boss! In fact, you can't kill the Easter Bunny (That would make you a monster.), you can't even try to attack him!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Looks like we missed it in the post, Points come from opening the Egg Hunt eggs, not from killing the boss! In fact, you can't kill the Easter Bunny (That would make you a monster.), you can't even try to attack him!
    Ermmm so we can fight for LB by just splashing the cash?
    Retired

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post

Broke the system :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	165 
Size:	974.1 KB 
ID:	167451
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	512.1 KB 
ID:	167452

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I see that cotton kill egg is a gold tier reward. Really? Usually you give something that is worth the effort like a heroic egg. I am silver tier now and have already looted 20 cotton kill eggs. Could this be a typo? Maybe you were thinking of heroic cotton kill, you could give us the pet and not the egg if you are concerned about the economy. You can buy this egg in cs for 105 gold now. The rewards don't motivate me like the valentine event which was so op. There are no tokens to buy stuff either which might motivate some people to run.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystalwiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalwiz View Post
    I see that cotton kill egg is a gold tier reward. Really? Usually you give something that is worth the effort like a heroic egg. I am silver tier now and have already looted 20 cotton kill eggs. Could this be a typo? Maybe you were thinking of heroic cotton kill, you could give us the pet and not the egg if you are concerned about the economy. You can buy this egg in cs for 105 gold now. The rewards don't motivate me like the valentine event which was so op. There are no tokens to buy stuff either which might motivate some people to run.
    I agree that we should have better prizes for reaching the different levels in the event. On the other hand, I am able to keep on Leaderboard without using money and I am still profiting from the prizes I earned in the event runs.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando Tapatalk
    Liberty, equality and fraternity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

This '-'

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ