Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Letter to Justg & Devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Lightbulb 2018 Letter to Justg & Devs

No, I did not clickbait you
    What's a clickbait btw

Hello everyone, this letter is mainly for STS Team! But feel free to leave a feedback below! I'm speaking on behalf of all players. I wouldn't say "all players" because that's arguable. I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of players in Arcane Legends. The players who feels like there is barely any communication between the STS team & the players, the players who feels like they don't have a voice, the players who would love to know what the CEO & Developers of Arcane Legends looks like, & most importantly, the players who has tons of questions regarding the future of Arcane Legends. This post is for all of you. I'm doing this for you all.

Don't get bored yet, I'm not finished!

I have a lot of questions on my mind, and I'm pretty sure the Arcane Legends community has a lot on their minds also! This post is to bring forth an idea to you all (The Team). I missed the old days, where the Devs would live stream and get to know the players. I'm bringing this idea up again because there are a lot of questions people want to ask but end up not asking because they have the fear of their forum account being terminated just by giving constructive criticism. By Justg word "The Salt". Did you laugh yet?

Would be nice if you guys could bring the live streams back. I have watched a lot of Arcane Legends YouTubers and they show their frustration with certain stuff that The Team does. I know not everyone can be pleased but we would be satisfied just by the fact that you all (The Team) listens to your customers. Communication is key.

YouTube is the biggest platform currently. Literally almost everyone can join the stream. To reach out to more people, the platform where there is alot of people is what will bring more people to the stream.

Vroom and Goldi used to live stream (They are the best streamers. If you think otherwise, Lets argue)

The CEO doesn't even have to get in the stream just for security reasons. We just want to ask questions about Where this game is heading. You can assign mods/bots to livestreams, Just to watch out for inappropriate things and curse words. Justg can start a poll for the most comfortable time to stream and we all vote on it. It can be once a month or once every two months.

All you AL YouTubers who has lots on your mind, here is your chance! I can't remember lots but slekkii, I'm doing this for all of you!
    Thank you for taking the time to read, Have a nice night!!

Everytime I say "a lot" drink a mug of green grog

OFFTOPIC QUESTION:
    Ok, this doesn't relate to the above post but Is "I'm not Tommy Hill but I make six figers" a good quote for my senior prom pictures? No? Yes? No Yes? I don't know?

Tommy Hilfiger is a clothing company btw so clothing company makes more than six figures if you didn't understand the quote lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TipsyLife For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TipsyLife View Post
    No, I did not clickbait you
    What's a clickbait btw

Hello everyone, this letter is mainly for STS Team! But feel free to leave a feedback below! I'm speaking on behalf of all players. I wouldn't say "all players" because that's arguable. I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of players in Arcane Legends. The players who feels like there is barely any communication between the STS team & the players, the players who feels like they don't have a voice, the players who would love to know what the CEO & Developers of Arcane Legends looks like, & most importantly, the players who has tons of questions regarding the future of Arcane Legends. This post is for all of you. I'm doing this for you all.

Don't get bored yet, I'm not finished!

I have a lot of questions on my mind, and I'm pretty sure the Arcane Legends community has a lot on their minds also! This post is to bring forth an idea to you all (The Team). I missed the old days, where the Devs would live stream and get to know the players. I'm bringing this idea up again because there are a lot of questions people want to ask but end up not asking because they have the fear of their forum account being terminated just by giving constructive criticism. By Justg word "The Salt". Did you laugh yet?

Would be nice if you guys could bring the live streams back. I have watched a lot of Arcane Legends YouTubers and they show their frustration with certain stuff that The Team does. I know not everyone can be pleased but we would be satisfied just by the fact that you all (The Team) listens to your customers. Communication is key.

YouTube is the biggest platform currently. Literally almost everyone can join the stream. To reach out to more people, the platform where there is alot of people is what will bring more people to the stream.

Vroom and Goldi used to live stream (They are the best streamers. If you think otherwise, Lets argue)

The CEO doesn't even have to get in the stream just for security reasons. We just want to ask questions about Where this game is heading. You can assign mods/bots to livestreams, Just to watch out for inappropriate things and curse words. Justg can start a poll for the most comfortable time to stream and we all vote on it. It can be once a month or once every two months.

All you AL YouTubers who has lots on your mind, here is your chance! I can't remember lots but slekkii, I'm doing this for all of you!
    Thank you for taking the time to read, Have a nice night!!

Everytime I say "a lot" drink a mug of green grog

OFFTOPIC QUESTION:
    Ok, this doesn't relate to the above post but Is "I'm not Tommy Hill but I make six figers" a good quote for my senior prom pictures? No? Yes? No Yes? I don't know?

Tommy Hilfiger is a clothing company btw so clothing company makes more than six figures if you didn't understand the quote lol
    XD you threads going down mate, but would be nice to have streams back

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    XD you threads going down mate, but would be nice to have streams back

Why is my thread going down? I don't see anything wrong with it tho

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Why is my thread going down? I don't see anything wrong with it tho

"The salt" XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    "The salt" XD

Was trying to make a joke...didn't know it was offensive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Was trying to make a joke...didn't know it was offensive

XD I know you were but just saying its probably gonna get removed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Too much salt n pitchforks in the community these days. Forums arent as active as before and friend list gets smaller n guilds get less active everyday. State of the game for devs is probably very profitable but for the playerbase this ship is sinking slowly. Sorry to say it but NOTHING is being done to help the new players or promote the game. Even old free to run events are plat based now. Just feels like the loyal remaining player base is being milked for all its worth. Instead of dealing with it or discussing these issues through forums or social media im more likely to be banned on forums and kept quiet. Either way Peace out x

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Too much salt n pitchforks in the community these days. Forums arent as active as before and friend list gets smaller n guilds get less active everyday. State of the game for devs is probably very profitable but for the playerbase this ship is sinking slowly. Sorry to say it but NOTHING is being done to help the new players or promote the game. Even old free to run events are plat based now. Just feels like the loyal remaining player base is being milked for all its worth. Instead of dealing with it or discussing these issues through forums or social media im more likely to be banned on forums and kept quiet. Either way Peace out x
    Hey, they can’t ban you for voicing your thoughts as long as you leave the salt out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This...right here is the Truth

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TipsyLife For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

All the people that doesn’t partecipate at salt, don’t like it. I’m one of them.
    Game is changing and some of us can’t deal with it.
    The “Truth” is: we don’t know the truth. Just devs knows based on their data. Can’t compare feeling with datas imo.
    Cya in game
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

This...right here is the Truth

This is far from the truth. All players who are banned have wronged and by banning sts is fixing the issues people are addressing.

+ 1 to advertisements
    +1 to YouTube streams
    +1 to more dev/player exposure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    This is far from the truth. All players who are banned have wronged and by banning sts is fixing the issues people are addressing.

+ 1 to advertisements
    +1 to YouTube streams
    +1 to more dev/player exposure
    Wrong for speaking out about how we feel? By banning us on forum they are fixing the issues we are adressing?

How is banning going to fix Low level PvP? How is banning going to Help the new players in the game? How is banning going to get more players into this game? These are the issues we are addressing

Dont make illogical or irrelevent comments just for brownie points.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Wrong for speaking out about how we feel? By banning us on forum they are fixing the issues we are adressing?

How is banning going to fix Low level PvP? How is banning going to Help the new players in the game? How is banning going to get more players into this game? These are the issues we are addressing

Dont make illogical or irrelevent comments just for brownie points.
    low level pvp really requires huge changes and even if they do that.. it will be in the expansion.. i guess..
    fingers crossed**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    low level pvp really requires huge changes and even if they do that.. it will be in the expansion.. i guess..
    fingers crossed**
    I recall they did a survey once and level 10-11 was the most active bracket after endgame. Now them brackets are like ghost towns. Yes many have gone to endgame but a huge chunk of these people seem to have left the game altogether. obviously from that survey you could see the community there was thriving and was a very popular thing back then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Paw speaks truth

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

"The players who feels like there is barely any communication between the STS team & the players.''

Do you even forum, bro?

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    "The players who feels like there is barely any communication between the STS team & the players.''

Do you even forum, bro?
    I'm not talkn for u fanboy reread for the people I'm doing it for

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

I'm a fan girl. Get it right. Like that is suppose to be an insult?

"Hello everyone, this letter is mainly for STS Team! But feel free to leave a feedback below! I'm speaking on behalf of all players."

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

I'm not talkn for u fanboy reread for the people I'm doing it for
    You say this...

I'm speaking on behalf of all players. I wouldn't say "all players" because that's arguable. I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of players in Arcane Legends.
    ... but you really don't. You speak for you.

If I understand the major intent of your post, you would like us to stream more.

We'd like to have a bigger community team to engage more, but we don't right now.

We're a pretty small team, and most of our time goes towards development. And reading the forums
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    You say this...

... but you really don't. You speak for you.

If I understand the major intent of your post, you would like us to stream more.

We'd like to have a bigger community team to engage more, but we don't right now.

We're a pretty small team, and most of our time goes towards development. And reading the forums
    I guess forum it is as always