Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Twinking revolution

Guys,
    sorry for the dramatic title.

The only way to promote twinking at the moment is for all of us who are INTERESTED IN LOW-LEVEL PVP to promote and actually implement it OURSELVES.

Since the forum is pretty active..

WHY not all of us unite to go to a PLANNED LEVEL and start twinking there.

The main reason for death of twinking:
    1.)Even though people want to pvp low level, they feel they will invest too much on gear to find the bracket Dead.

SOLUTION: We break this by planning a FIXED LEVEL that all of us will go to and buy gear (with awakes). With awakes!!!

This will make a considerable population in that bracket active.. once people join here,it will start a CHAIN REACTION AND PEOPLE WILL JOIN! (9999% SURE).

BUT,
    That level must be decided so that most of the people who are willing to go with this plan will go down willingly.

I really think by doing this we can :

1.)Not rely on sts on changes for this and that.
    2.)can create a small group of pvp-ers who are all concentrated at one level which means there is more activeness in that bracket.

This is a hard idea, But if this can be pulled off, we can enjoy some decent twinking without any issues..
    all we need are some healthy participants and a GOOD bracket with good quantity of gears.

And the main problem of awakening still exists which should be shattered by :
    1.)Choosing a mediocre bracket (NOT TOO LOW-NOT TOO HIGH OBVIOUSLY) so that there is good dmg-armor balance between the classes.
    2.)and to basicallly NOT - CARE too much on the awakening and to have fun promoting twinking..

===>> The take is if we really show them how fun twinking is again (even in these hard times) maybeee they would really consider doing something for us after all..

please tell if this faesible or is it just whacko to do.
    sorry in advance for the long read.
    ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

You got the main reason for why twink died wrong...it’s because awakenings made twink unplayable. No one wants to invest gold on gear if you can’t even kill eachother.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Paw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    Guys,
    sorry for the dramatic title.

The only way to promote twinking at the moment is for all of us who are INTERESTED IN LOW-LEVEL PVP to promote and actually implement it OURSELVES.

Since the forum is pretty active..

WHY not all of us unite to go to a PLANNED LEVEL and start twinking there.

The main reason for death of twinking:
    1.)Even though people want to pvp low level, they feel they will invest too much on gear to find the bracket Dead.

SOLUTION: We break this by planning a FIXED LEVEL that all of us will go to and buy gear (with awakes). With awakes!!!

This will make a considerable population in that bracket active.. once people join here,it will start a CHAIN REACTION AND PEOPLE WILL JOIN! (9999% SURE).

BUT,
    That level must be decided so that most of the people who are willing to go with this plan will go down willingly.

I really think by doing this we can :

1.)Not rely on sts on changes for this and that.
    2.)can create a small group of pvp-ers who are all concentrated at one level which means there is more activeness in that bracket.

This is a hard idea, But if this can be pulled off, we can enjoy some decent twinking without any issues..
    all we need are some healthy participants and a GOOD bracket with good quantity of gears.

And the main problem of awakening still exists which should be shattered by :
    1.)Choosing a mediocre bracket (NOT TOO LOW-NOT TOO HIGH OBVIOUSLY) so that there is good dmg-armor balance between the classes.
    2.)and to basicallly NOT - CARE too much on the awakening and to have fun promoting twinking..

===>> The take is if we really show them how fun twinking is again (even in these hard times) maybeee they would really consider doing something for us after all..

please tell if this faesible or is it just whacko to do.
    sorry in advance for the long read.
    ty
    If you wanna Twink go lvl 61-63 seems like the most active Twink bracket

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    You got the main reason for why twink died wrong...it’s because awakenings made twink unplayable. No one wants to invest gold on gear if you can’t even kill eachother.
    Saw 3 Geared rogues chasing a warrior around at level 10 not long ago for 15 mins while he was shouting "Wkwkwkwkwkwk"

Im pretty sure they atleast took him down to 80% health by the time they gave up. Awakenings killed twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Well iv been twinking for a long time at low level and loved every bit of it, seen it active, been there daily, and saw it die. I stayed to see if it would get active again but nahhh, left and came back and still nothing.
    Ppl don't wanna spend gold nowadays on something that "might" recover that most likely will not happen.. I gave up on twinking but hope you succeed, if you do lemme know, I might come down again xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I'll pass on 3 hour long clashes to get to 20 kills in tdm, if awakens are removed from lower levels I am 100% willing to though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    I'll pass on 3 hour long clashes to get to 20 kills in tdm, if awakens are removed from lower levels I am 100% willing to though.
    Every single player who was played low level PvP is willing to join it back if awakes are removed... No matter how much money they spent on awakes, there will be a lot of people who will play there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Or maybe sts wants players at endgame, enjoy new gears in every few months, they want everyone to experience there hard work new release.

BTW what should we call mage level 66 using level 46 gears? Aren't they hybrid twins (joke)

I look awakening and heroics as intentional push on twink players. And sts will counter any strategy to push twinks in endgame.
    Last edited by gunlet; 03-29-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

In many cases these twinks had endgame characters as well and used twink as something fun to do as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    In many cases these twinks had endgame characters as well and used twink as something fun to do as well
    That was my case.. I've always been an pve endgame player but I also played PvP at 12 and 14