Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official Feedback Thread - PVE Content, Quests, Items, Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    No time to play PL cus AL...
    Be quiet with ur PL comments, no one cares.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    No time to play PL cus AL...
    Then why are you on PL forums? Lol #Hater

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Perhaps level 105s shouldn't be able to spawn blue guardians so that they can complete their quests faster. Killing the blue guardians provides no reward for level 105s and is just a time waste. In order to avoid spawning them, you have to avoid killing 5 skeletons in 5 seconds which is also a time sink.
    I feel like the blue guardian mobs just need a straight-up nerf, so it doesn't take so long to kill them. That would remove the incentive for 105s to kill slow for faster runs, and would help everyone complete the quests a little faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    I feel like the blue guardian mobs just need a straight-up nerf, so it doesn't take so long to kill them. That would remove the incentive for 105s to kill slow for faster runs, and would help everyone complete the quests a little faster.

I wouldn't be opposed to this, as long as it happened after fast cap rewards are completed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Sounds good. And of course the new hyper maze plat map for faster and easier mobs, xp and quests collection.

(same number of posts as Jil. Not even competing lol.)
    Last edited by Draebatad; 04-06-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Sounds good. And of course the new hyper maze plat map for faster and easier mobs, xp and quests collection.

(same number of posts as Jil. Not even competing lol.)
    You checking me out? Ik I'm hawt!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Haha, I won't go down that road, the competition would never end.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Haha, I won't go down that road, the competition would never end.
    Well, i guess it's a good thing your not competing with me. I caught up to you and you had a 3 year head start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

That's very true! Nice to see more people participating here. OK, back on topic.

This update rocks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

There's an awful lot to like about this update, for sure. Pve team play is back! Bears pulling, mages healing, combos landing. The new gear includes many really nice designs, and the drop rates are set pretty darn well. Very stingy, but that makes them sustainable. The plat dungeon is a lot of gameplay and drop chances for a modest 2 plat. The weapon procs are awesome, and not even just the ones on the crafted elite weapons. And I really enjoy the theme of the new content, bringing us back down from space (with its laser guns)and far from earth (with its assault rifles) and back to good old Alterra with its swords and sorcery. There's so much to like that I'm going to make an entire post without criticizing anything at all. Thanks, Cinco, and well done

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ortalan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    There's an awful lot to like about this update, for sure. Pve team play is back! Bears pulling, mages healing, combos landing. The new gear includes many really nice designs, and the drop rates are set pretty darn well. Very stingy, but that makes them sustainable. The plat dungeon is a lot of gameplay and drop chances for a modest 2 plat. The weapon procs are awesome, and not even just the ones on the crafted elite weapons. And I really enjoy the theme of the new content, bringing us back down from space (with its laser guns)and far from earth (with its assault rifles) and back to good old Alterra with its swords and sorcery. There's so much to like that I'm going to make an entire post without criticizing anything at all. Thanks, Cinco, and well done

Well said this sums up the cap nicely and I can’t wait for pvp again with all the procs it will be very team based and fun plus from what I’ve seen it looks very balanced so far including str bear and a dex mage or dex bird to even a warbird all being able to kill each other right now great cap so far

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Duckypowerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Now that fast cap is over are you going to allow psyko and dev to work in these l105 content maps?Or are you going to wait a few more weeks before letting that happen

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Now that fast cap is over are you going to allow psyko and dev to work in these l105 content maps?Or are you going to wait a few more weeks before letting that happen
    Dev and psyko don't make it much easier, just a little bit, as I experienced with psyko during the first day. For that reason, I do support these pets working in the Myx Maze campaign. Even with a pro team, these runs take a hefty amount of time. These pets would reduce that a little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I like everything about this update for the most part. The only suggestion I would make (if possible) would be to have spawned xp bosses drop quest pts for capped players so they still have incentive to run with others who are lvling instead of making 105 only games to split up and kill separately to avoid spawning.

Really good job overall though.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weirdscience For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

@ "The Mad Mage's Maze" seems almost impossible to finish the first quest (100 quest). Each run takes ~ 10minutes with a full team to complete. 10minx100= 1,000 minutes. Second Map is probably worse. Something has to be done with these blue guardian creatures on the first map. Limit the spawn or nerf them pls.

I hope a new pet gets released with the same stat as dev/Pysko or better. I think releasing a new pet at cap l105 will permit players with plat to purchase these new pets. With Dev/Psyko, profit for buying the pet with plat is so low that it is not worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    @ "The Mad Mage's Maze" seems almost impossible to finish the first quest (100 quest). Each run takes ~ 10minutes with a full team to complete. 10minx100= 1,000 minutes. Second Map is probably worse. Something has to be done with these blue guardian creatures on the first map. Limit the spawn or nerf them pls.

I hope a new pet gets released with the same stat as dev/Pysko or better. I think releasing a new pet at cap l105 will permit players with plat to purchase these new pets. With Dev/Psyko, profit for buying the pet with plat is so low that it is not worth it.
    10mins? Dang you guys are fast.
    Each run easily takes over 20 mins (20 if you split and don't try to spawn and over 20 mins if you do a normal run)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Cinco, please think about a solution for people who grabbed all their 105 cap vanity shields to craft on their alt with a good combo, and now are stuck with those shields on that alt. Stash-ability would solve that problem for them. Or at least perhaps support could assist them. Either way, I'm sure they'd appreciate the help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I like this update alot the 105 sets are incredibly amazing and good looking! But its hard to finish sets since no amulet runs to make the l105 amulet. I would really like that to appear so you are able to get sets finished. Maby update a quest to get access for the amulet portal once u hit 105?

About the maps.. I would like that dev and psy working in the normal maps when u hit 105 to make it a little bit better for farming since its sometimes hard to get a team to run with or make dev and psy working in the plat dungeon because sometimes people doesnt have plat to access and then its hard to solo especially if killing myx by yourself.

About the quest many people getting tired of the 0/100 quest each map. It doesnt bothering me, I like challenges but i heard many people complaining about it. I would suggest making like:

Map 1 0/100
    Map 2 0/75
    Map 3 0/50

Either way this update rocks! Thanks so much for this!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I think it's good time to bring pet (crafted with new & old dev etc) for L105s only & nerf xp orbs from blue guardians to balance out the fast killing with pets. We want to pvp and with this pace it's looks like it's gonna take alot time to get sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I think it's good time to bring pet (crafted with new & old dev etc) for L105s only & nerf xp orbs from blue guardians to balance out the fast killing with pets. We want to pvp and with this pace it's looks like it's gonna take alot time to get sets.
    +1 from me ;-;

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature